Home and Garden > Home

Home

<< < (6/7) > >>

FlyingVProd:
Suzanne Pleshette lived in a cool building where all of her neighbors were in the Entertainment Industry, she could make movies with her neighbors. I would love to be able to live someplace where I could make movies with my neighbors.

When I lived in Malibu we had a lot of people from the Entertainment Industry, I would love to live in Malibu again. I would love to have my same house.

Here in Anaheim we have the Dodge film school at Chapman which is close by. Tons of new student housing is being built for the students, including for the film students. I hope they make a lot of films here in the OC and I would love to act in some student films.

You would think that we would have more filmmakers in the OC, maybe it will help if someone builds a new modern film and television studio here, maybe Disney will build a studio here.

Salute,

Tony V.

Holly Martins:
Want a retirement home in the rural West?  Think carefully...

https://apnews.com/article/business-lifestyle-idaho-sandpoint-ade4fb13d865eb9f9b4dce6c4d944309

Holly Martins:
Rebuilding affordable homes, after the Dixie Fire...with burned trees.  Might be worth retooling a sawmill for.  And returning to Native methods to keep future wildfires from doing so much destruction.

https://www.latimes.com/environment/story/2022-05-30/greenville-was-destroyed-by-a-wildfire-can-it-be-rebuilt

Where I live, we were breathing some of Greenville last summer.  Over a thousand miles away.

FlyingVProd:
For the Pepperdine students who are living in the villas at Latigo Beach, those students have it made. The only thing, is when you start at the top then there is no where to work your way up to. Some people take pride in working their way up from the bad neighborhoods. The USC students who live in Los Angeles have a whole different life than the students living on the beach in Malibu.

And that is one thing to remember as an actor is that each neighborhood has its own vibe, Los Angeles and Malibu have a totally different vibe. And living in an apartment on Hoover or Occidental by Lafayette Park is totally different than living on the beach at Latigo.

I lived in a Malibu beach house for one year, and it was fantastic, we had a maid, and gardeners, and you had to go through two security gates to get to our house. I experienced a level of relaxation in our rose garden overlooking the ocean that was fantastic. I like the beach vibe.

And I also spent time in Los Angeles by USC, and the school is fantastic, but you have to be careful in the neighborhoods. The neighborhoods by USC are not so safe, for sure not like Malibu.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd:
I have a cousin who lives in a travel trailer in the rain forest of Oregon, she is retired with her husband. She pointed out that the average income in Anaheim is $80,000 per year. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to live here. I live in a great neighborhood about 5 miles from Disneyland. I am poor so I can never afford to go to Disneyland, but I live in a great neighborhood.

There is a lot here that I want to explore, after I get some money rolling in and get a girlfriend to explore with me. I have not been to Disneyland since I was a child. I want to explore Disneyland, and there are a few restaurants here that I want to try. Then, I want to explore the rest of California, I want to explore the Wine Country, and I want to go see the Hearst Castle, and I want to go see the Francis Ford Coppola Winery and eat there at the restaurant. There is a lot that I want to explore here in Anaheim, and here in the state of California.

We have problems here with gang violence, which is silly, and people can get caught up in the down side of living here and they can forget how lucky we are to live here. Orange County is rich, there is no reason for crime here. People need to be wise enough to avoid the drugs and gangs, and California has a lot of good positive aspects.

I wanted to live in Rome, Italy, but I am grateful to live in Anaheim. And I might end up living back in Malibu. We will see what happens.

Salute,

Tony V.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version