Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2184 2185 [2186] 2187 2188 ... 2722

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 500848 times)

Espnthree

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #32775 on: January 17, 2023, 09:01:56 PM »

Harry copied my post but never explained why.
How telling.
What remains constant is Biden is guilty of mishandling classified documents he had no authority to have possession of.
Harry cannot not explain that.
Neither can Biden.
That is because neither have a legal defense.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 09:06:07 PM by Espnthree »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32776 on: January 17, 2023, 09:02:52 PM »

What Schiff actually said....

Schiff, a California Democrat, told ABC News on Sunday that quote I don't think we can exclude the possibility without knowing more of the facts, unquote when asked if Biden quote jeopardized unquote national security by taking the documents [when departing the VP post]. 

What Ward incorrectly heard (or pretended to hear)...

Schiff saying that Biden had no right or authority to ANY classified documents as vice-president.  And therefore was "throwing Biden under the bus."
LOL. ROFL  It is true that Biden had no authority to ANY classified documents of the Obama Administration is fundamental. It is the law.
Liar. And idiot. Sitting VPs, Biden, Pence when he was there, Harris now, are.frequently given access to classified documents.
That was MY assertion. I did not attribute that statement to Schiff.
Liar. You only changed when you got called out.
Which makes your total response laughable.
Liar.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 09:04:29 PM by Hairy Lime »
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32777 on: January 17, 2023, 09:04:03 PM »

How telling.
Liar.

"I copied the whole post and not just the bolded part because RedDick has a proven track record for changing his prior posts andying about them. Because he is a LIAR. The quote is Schiff talking about Trump, Russia and Clinton. It has literally nothing to do with anything related to Biden. Nothing. The stupid, stupid liar."
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32778 on: January 17, 2023, 09:28:46 PM »

How telling.
Liar.

"I copied the whole post and not just the bolded part because RedDick has a proven track record for changing his prior posts andying (sic) about them.

I did not change anything. You misread it.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #32779 on: January 17, 2023, 09:51:12 PM »

How telling.
Liar.

"I copied the whole post and not just the bolded part because RedDick has a proven track record for changing his prior posts andying (sic) about them.

He is Brave Sir Robin

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32780 on: January 17, 2023, 11:56:12 PM »

He is an R.o.U.S.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32781 on: January 18, 2023, 09:37:28 AM »

How telling.
Liar.

I did not say you did. You misread it.

You, PROVEN LIAR, have in the past altered posts and lied about it. Liar.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #32783 on: January 18, 2023, 11:55:49 AM »

This is tedious.  Like arguing with a drunk afflicted with severe Dunning Kruger effect.  All Red needs to do is produce one actual Schiff quote where Schiff suggests Biden knowingly absconded with classified docs he should never have had.  He won't because the Dixon Ticonderoga necked Mr Schiff said only that it's possible Biden mishandled documents upon leaving office as VP.  No one outside of Red's wank fantasies has offered any evidence or legal basis that a VP can't access such documents while in office. 

Some aide stupidly threw shit in a Banker's Box and failed to sort out the stamped items.  When discovered later, Biden turned them over to Archives and then had his lawyer thoroughly search his premises to retrieve any other possible mishandled docs.  There is just no equivalency to what Trump did at Merde-a-Largo, beyond them both being error-prone featherless bipeds, and this will be amply demonstrated when the DOJ completes its investigations.  The GOP should go and inspect their own 🚽🚽🚽.
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #32784 on: January 18, 2023, 12:12:33 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2023/1/18/2147644/-The-South-has-a-new-union-and-workers-have-Black-women-to-thank

Crush fascists. Support unions.

The nature of predator capitalism is to not concede basic worker needs unless labor gets some leverage. It's barbaric that a homecare worker would get poverty wages AND zero healthcare or paid sick leave.  They do hard work.
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32785 on: January 18, 2023, 12:21:55 PM »

This is tedious.  Like arguing with a drunk afflicted with severe Dunning Kruger effect.  All Red needs to do is produce one actual Schiff quote where Schiff suggests Biden knowingly absconded with classified docs he should never have had.  He won't because the Dixon Ticonderoga necked Mr Schiff said only that it's possible Biden mishandled documents upon leaving office as VP.  No one outside of Red's wank fantasies has offered any evidence or legal basis that a VP can't access such documents while in office.

Except for those pesky little details  that Biden (a) was not in office and (b) mishandled them anyway.

Some aide stupidly threw shit in a Banker Box and failed to sort out the stamped items.  When discovered later, Biden turned them over to Archives and then had his lawyer thoroughly search his premises to retrieve any other possible mishandled docs.
Ah yes, Biden was badly served by his own employees.
And the documents lay undiscovered in his office, home, and garage for YEARS! ROFL!
Perception is reality.  Biden and his loyalists in the media have repeatedly cast his presidency as the ones who know what they are doing. They are supposed to be the grown-ups, the competent ones.
What Oilcan describes is anything but competence.
And voters are not stupid.
There is just no equivalency to what Trump did at Merde-a-Largo, (sic)beyond them both being error-prone featherless bipeds, and this will be amply demonstrated when the DOJ completes its investigations.  The GOP should go and inspect their own 🚽🚽🚽.
Laughable stupidity.
When two people violate the same criminal statute there are always differences in details and degree of culpability. Trump and Biden  both committed crimes, but those crimes are not  identical. One may be worse in its details or degree of culpability, but the less bad crime is still a crime.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 12:30:18 PM by Espnthree »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #32786 on: January 18, 2023, 12:46:55 PM »

The republican platform has gone from no ideas at all in 2020-2022 to what they have presently developed, steal from vets and kill their service animals.

Republicans are against vets and pets but they do love their racism and misogyny.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32787 on: January 18, 2023, 01:23:29 PM »

Except for those pesky little details  that Biden (a) was not in office
RedDick has apparently blacked out on 2009 through 2016. Unless he has some information that Biden walked onto the nest of spies known as Mar a Lago and took a.few.documents.
and (b) mishandled them anyway.
Liar.

Some aide stupidly threw shit in a Banker Box and failed to sort out the stamped items.  When discovered later, Biden turned them over to Archives and then had his lawyer thoroughly search his premises to retrieve any other possible mishandled docs.
Ah yes, Biden was badly served by his own employees.
And the documents lay undiscovered in his office, home, and garage for YEARS! ROFL!
Perception is reality.  Biden and his loyalists in the media
Liar
have repeatedly cast his presidency as the ones who know what they are doing. They are supposed to be the grown-ups, the competent ones.
Which they are compared to the last guy. I am unaware of a claim of infallibility.
What Oilcan describes is anything but competence.
And voters are not stupid.
George Santos begs to differ.
There is just no equivalency to what Trump did at Merde-a-Largo, (sic)beyond them both being error-prone featherless bipeds, and this will be amply demonstrated when the DOJ completes its investigations.  The GOP should go and inspect their own 🚽🚽🚽.
Laughable stupidity.
When two people violate the same criminal statute there are always differences in details and degree of culpability. Trump and Biden  both committed crimes,
Liar. There is no claim Biden violated any of the crimes cited in the Mar a Lago search warrant and no evidence that indicates the Biden acted with the knowledge and intent necessary to make mishandling documents a criminal offense. You have always ignored that leg requirement because there simply is no evidence we have seen of that element of the offense. Unlike Trump who refused to hand the documents over after being told he had no right to them.
but those crimes are not  identical. One may be worse in its details or degree of culpability,butt the less bad crime is still a crime.
Liar. There is no basis on the public facts to indicate Biden committed a crime.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32788 on: January 18, 2023, 01:53:00 PM »

RedDick has apparently blacked out on 2009 through 2016. Unless he has some information that Biden walked onto the nest of spies known as Mar a Lago and took a.few.documents.
Biden mishandled multiple classified documents after he left office in 2017, exposing  those documents to countless unrecorded guests at his house and office from then until 2022.  You may need to catch up on the news.
There is no basis on the public facts to indicate Biden committed a crime.
And you call yourself a lawyer?

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32789 on: January 18, 2023, 02:00:48 PM »

Biden mishandled multiple classified documents after he left office in 2017, exposing  those documents to countless unrecorded guests at his house and office from then until 2022.  You may need to catch up on the news.
There is no basis on the public facts to indicate Biden committed a crime.
And you call yourself a lawyer?
Your omission of the rest of the post is telling, Liar. Like in the first instance your stupid assertion that Biden was not in office when he accessed the documents. And the part about how mishandling documents is not a crime. KNOWINGLY mishandling documents is. LIAR.
Pages: 1 ... 2184 2185 [2186] 2187 2188 ... 2722