Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2728 2729 [2730]

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 503308 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #40935 on: Today at 05:30:50 AM »

Clarence Thomas admits to making Washington nasty and hideous with his blatant corruption.

Will he step down or does he still need to be pushed?

Clarence serves the interests of his billionaire friends, they serve him his pleasures. 
It bothers Deej that Thomas is the most powerful and successful black man in Washington.
Deej is obviously a bigot and a hypocrite.

Barack Hussein Obama buys and sells a dozen Clarence Thomases a week, bitch. Check your self, you ignorant trifling bastard.

For your information, Clarence Thomas is a fat bloated tick slammed flat in an ugly stain on the pages of the manuscript of this nations history. He and you will soon pass and we all that outlive you will be much the better for it on both counts.

This is what I will be teaching your children if any of them were yours and not the offspring of the pizza delivery guy and the exterminator.

Go in peace fucktard and think more before you let your fingers make a bigger ass out of you than your prior indiscretions have already irrevocably inscribed
« Last Edit: Today at 05:34:19 AM by facilitatorn »
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #40936 on: Today at 05:33:36 AM »

I feel I am being too gentle on Red, but that my just be my opinion. If other forumites would like to weigh in on this I will factor those responses into how I conduct further interactions.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 2728 2729 [2730]