Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 568 569 [570]

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 120684 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8535 on: Today at 07:34:52 AM »

Have the hostages been released yet?
Have the Hamas terrorists surrendered yet?
If not, why not?

Oh and the UN has reportedly decreased by *half* the number of Palestinians in every category killed in the war.
Lies were obviously told in the propaganda war.

Saw Greta on my tv news protest marching along wearing her Palestinian
scarf.
She'd know as much about this as she does about climate change...which seems to be not a lot.
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #8536 on: Today at 08:18:45 AM »

She needs to listen more to right-wing radio hosts.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #8537 on: Today at 08:27:03 AM »

Republicans (MAGA) fears any dissent so campus demonstrations are considered dangerous and they only know one way to handle protest. Brute Force!

https://exjournalistsunite.wordpress.com/2020/06/04/protest-is-nothing-new-for-our-nations-capital-but-trump-lit-a-fuse/
You would make more sense if you yawned.

I cannot help it if the info is beyond your level of comprehension
What info?ℹ️

Red believes the rest of us inhabit what an aide to W. Bush described as the reality-based community, while youre studying that reality, judiciously, as you will, we will act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that is how things will sort out. We are historys actors, and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.

So while most of us in this forum present our arguments based on facts and history RedDickJim responds with the verve of Brave Sir Robin or The Black Knight from Monty Python.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8538 on: Today at 05:10:04 PM »

I thought I saw Paul Stanley of Kiss at the Mexican Market, and now I bet it was him. I made a new discovery. I was traveling to the doctor on the bus, and I was hungry for a Big Mac, and they used to have a McDonald's at La Palma and Beach, so after my appointment I got off the bus at La Palma and Beach to go to McDonald's. When I got over to where McDonald's was then I found that McDonald's is gone now, I am sad to see McDonald's is gone there now. But, next to where McDonald's used to be there is now a Rock and Brews restaurant, which I never knew was there. I guess it opened in 2015. Rock and Brews is owned by Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons of Kiss. So, that is awesome, Paul and Gene own a restaurant about 5 miles from where I live. So that was probably really Paul Stanley at the Mexican Market.

Kiss was my favorite band as a child, and I worked all day as a child washing dogs for my Grandmother who was a dog groomer to buy Love Gun on 8 Track, that was what I did with my money, I owned every Kiss album on 8 Track tapes from washing dogs, and from washing cars, and from mowing lawns, etc.

It is awesome that Paul and Gene own a restaurant down the street. That is a hard location because they have the Claim Jumper there which has great steaks, but Rock and Brews has Paul and Gene, I bet Rock and Brews is great. I want to go to Rock and Brews, maybe I will go for my Birthday in November. ( That area is by Knott's Berry Farm, and it is nice, and they are investing a lot of money into Beach Blvd and into that area, they want to make it a lot nicer in that area. )

So, that is cool.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8539 on: Today at 05:33:00 PM »

Some people say it's a religious war...Islamics V Judeo-Christians.
She's chosen her side, so in the bed she's made for herself she must now lie.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8540 on: Today at 05:34:08 PM »

I once once saw Andrei Agassi peeing near the penny slots at Harrah's. At least. I think it was him. It looked like him,, and someone took his picture in process, which would be an unthinkable violation of every guy code imaginable if it was not him or someone similarly celebratory. Though why he was by the penny slots at Harrah's, I could not say.

I suppose I should clarify it was in the men's room and not, like, some random wall.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #8541 on: Today at 05:37:21 PM »

Some people say you are an idiot and a religious bigot who does not view Palestinian victims of the war as worthy of sympathy because you are a hateful little curl of shit.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8542 on: Today at 05:45:02 PM »

Some people say you are an idiot and a religious bigot who does not view Palestinian victims of the war as worthy of sympathy because you are a hateful little curl of shit.

You assume.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #8543 on: Today at 06:07:47 PM »

You assume.
Oh, it is no assumption. Some people say it. Must be true.

DeeJ

• View Profile
« Reply #8544 on: Today at 07:17:51 PM »

Some airlines are suing the Department of Transportation (FAA)
Because they find it government overreach to be required to inform
their customers exactly how much they are being charged?

These are the same airlines whom the Federal govt constantly is bailing out
when the economy goes south!

Are the airlines being run by idiots?
« Last Edit: Today at 07:22:20 PM by DeeJ »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8545 on: Today at 08:12:14 PM »

You assume.

People do say it. You hear it all the time.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

DeeJ

• View Profile
« Reply #8546 on: Today at 08:21:20 PM »

You assume.

People do say it. You hear it all the time.

On Elba it is the Gospel Truth! 

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8547 on: Today at 08:25:08 PM »

Media:

"Berlin police violently clear Pro-Palestinian camp at German parliament lawn, arrest demonstators."

#####

Good.
About time someone decided to uphold the laws of the land in the West...even if it means using force.
Go woke, go broke.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #8548 on: Today at 10:05:09 PM »

How is it that some universities cancel Graduation Ceremonies but not Protests?
Pages: 1 ... 568 569 [570]