Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 577

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 121892 times)

Espnthree

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #3390 on: April 03, 2023, 02:42:26 PM »

For The Record.

Florida has become the 26th US State to allow citizens to carry firearms without a permit and without having to pay a fee.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3391 on: April 03, 2023, 02:49:27 PM »

Yay!!!!!!!!
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: April 03, 2023, 04:44:16 PM »

I have heard of banana republics, but Florida is heading more in the fruitcake direction towards Haitian  and Libyan style governance.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #3393 on: April 03, 2023, 05:11:49 PM »

For The Record.

Florida has become the 26th US State to allow citizens to carry firearms without a permit and without having to pay a fee.

Well slap my ass and call me Sally!

YEEE HAAAWWWW!

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: April 03, 2023, 08:08:35 PM »

For The Record.

Guns for the poor!
Equal rights!
Comparison is the thief of joy.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: April 03, 2023, 08:09:25 PM »

I have heard of banana republics, but Florida is heading more in the fruitcake direction towards Haitian  and Libyan style governance.

Ahem..."26th state".

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: April 03, 2023, 08:17:09 PM »

For The Record.

Guns for the poor!
Equal rights!
I guess it's easy for somebody living in a basement 6,000 miles away to not be more concerned about more "accidental" death and mayhem resulting from more guns.   I know, I know: That's just mere collateral damage and the cost of doing business in the fight against "evil people lurking in the shadows."
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 08:29:04 PM by Yankguy1 »
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3397 on: April 03, 2023, 08:28:20 PM »

I support the all you can eat sushi buffet.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/teppanyaki-grill-supreme-buffet-anaheim

Get stoned, and go eat sushi with all of your best friends. That is what Goldie and Kurt would do. We need to promote peace and love.

Salute.

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: April 03, 2023, 08:29:42 PM »

For The Record.

Guns for the poor!
Equal rights!
I guess it's easy for somebody living in a basement 6,000 miles away to not be more concerned about more "accidental" death and mayhem resulting from more guns.   I know, I know: That's just mere collateral damage and the cost of doing business in the fight against "evil people lurking in the shadows.:

Think about it...why has Florida done this, and why have 25 other states done it.
Obviously there's massive evil in those states and the People need to protect themselves.
"Accidental death" by guns is the fault of the parents and friends allowing children access to their guns or being careless themselves.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: April 03, 2023, 08:34:23 PM »

""Accidental death" by guns is the fault of the parents and friends allowing children access to their guns or being careless themselves."

And?  This will somehow go away with the addition of more guns to the mix?   Just say "I don't care".  It's much easier and more honest.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3400 on: April 03, 2023, 08:35:41 PM »

Bambu, the cowboys in Nevada all carry guns.

You would love Battle Mountain, Nevada, and also Carson City, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3401 on: April 03, 2023, 08:38:49 PM »

""Accidental death" by guns is the fault of the parents and friends allowing children access to their guns or being careless themselves."

And?  This will somehow go away with the addition of more guns to the mix?   Just say "I don't care".  It's much easier and more honest.

I do care, but I also care about innocent victims whose horror could be prevented by carrying a gun.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: April 03, 2023, 08:43:50 PM »

Well, that's closer at least:  A concession that more kids being killed "accidentally" is merely collateral damage. 

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: April 03, 2023, 08:54:20 PM »

I support the all you can eat sushi buffet.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/teppanyaki-grill-supreme-buffet-anaheim

Get stoned, and go eat sushi with all of your best friends. That is what Goldie and Kurt would do. We need to promote peace and love.

Salute.

Tony V.

Best. Post. Ever.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: April 03, 2023, 08:58:32 PM »

Obviously there's massive evil in those states and the People need to protect themselves.

The massive evil in those states is republican officials. The way people can protect themselves is to vote for Democrats or any other party that can get more votes than the republicans who are a criminal organization and a sadistic death cult.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 577