Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565]

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119155 times)

LarryB!

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8460 on: May 06, 2024, 11:46:00 AM »

Certainly there must be justice, but not just continuous murder.

This morning, Tony V nailed it in one sentence.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8461 on: May 06, 2024, 12:29:00 PM »

Blend squirrel, acorn.

That is supposed to be blind, but frankly that typo cracks me up and I am leaving it in.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #8462 on: May 06, 2024, 04:31:59 PM »

Blend squirrel, acorn.

That is supposed to be blind, but frankly that typo cracks me up and I am leaving it in.

Makes a mean squirrel acorn pie.  Just remember to remove the brain - thats where the Creutzfeldt Jakob disease is usually found.
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8463 on: May 06, 2024, 06:07:44 PM »

Pity the 2 Aussie surfers and their American friend allegedly shot in their heads and dumped down a 15metre well in Mexico by thieving, car jacking killers hadn't been carrying guns ready to fire at a moment's notice, they'd likely still be alive today.
Too bad skeet surfing never took off.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=af9N7UhTMA8

It is the American's fault for hanging out with Aussies.

The vehicles were reportedly targeted because they had American licence/registration plates/tags.
The 3 guys fought for them, and their lives, but like the Aussie guy in Texas shot dead in his own home, they only had their bare hands....and are now dead.

The *only* Israelis who survived being atrocity-attacked in their homes or kidnapped and taken into Gaza .....and raped/tortured (freed hostage victims tell all in "Screams Before Silence")....were the ones who had guns.
Guns are ideal for killing home invading terrorists.

Unarmed Israeli women and girls were tied to trees, stripped naked and tortured to death in the worst possible ways imaginable by *savage beasts*, all detailed in Screams Before Silence.
That's what awaits unarmed victims of Hamas terrorists and their ilk.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 08:46:17 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8464 on: Today at 12:35:07 AM »

Bambu seems very upset by people who think like him but actually get out of bed in the morning and do horrible things.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8465 on: Today at 12:49:14 AM »

We need to nurture a Christian hippy movement...

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/0000017c-9fe5-dea7-a97e-fff52f040000-123

And Roseto, Pennsylvania, had zero crime, and they were healthier, because they had a good sense of community, we need to foster a movement where people love and help their neighbors, that is what Jesus is all about, and Matthew 25; 31-46, and if that happens then crime will go down. Imagine if all of these prisons had to be bull-dozed because of a lack of criminals. If people love their neighbors then they will not be committing crimes against them.

They keep hiring more police, but crime keeps going up, the answer is to bring in teachers, and preachers, etc, and build schools and churches instead of prisons. And we need to stop focusing on what divides us, and we need to look for good things that we agree on, such as feeding hungry children and teaching people how to read and write, etc. Christians are all about love.

And as we help the homeless, as Mayor Bass is doing now, then that is what God wants, God wants for us to help the homeless, and crime will go down as we help the homeless.

We can also win China over for Christ, etc, and we need to broadcast old re-runs of the Hour of Power with Robert Schuller and also re-runs of Dr Charles Stanley, onto their televisions, and we need to find new living preachers to preach on televisions around the world.

And we have Father Boyle and Homeboy Industries to help to teach people to turn away from gangs and crime. And we also have Boy's Town, etc.

San Bernardino is a ghetto now, and Oakland is bad, the answer is with Father Boyle and with Homeboy Industries, and bringing in the Christians to help the people.

And Mayor Bass is paying Social Workers $75,000 per year now to help the homeless, that is awesome. And San Diego State University is the best at training Psychiatrists.

We can build Medical Schools in Kentucky, etc, and we can teach the people how to read and we can build libraries for them. The Coal Miner's Daughter can be a Doctor. The coal mining jobs are not coming back, and we need doctors, and teachers, and psychiatrists, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8466 on: Today at 02:26:43 AM »

Bambu seems very upset by people who think like him but actually get out of bed in the morning and do horrible things.

Hilarious.
Most [not all] of the people in this forum seem to be "left wing, including 'academics'" who seem to love left wing policies of massive immigration whether or not integration is part of it, open borders... with anyone and everyone from any place on earth welcome to just waltz into America as cheap labor and set up camp, ..anyone who hates Israel and loves the Palestinians including Hamas seemingly welcomed with open arms, antisemitism in universities is seemingly all good and pro-Palestinian protesters can seeemingly do anything they like as long as they keep on marching...one only needs to look at what happened in the streets and at universities.

9 yr old schoolgirl in bambuworld, recently said to her parents "I'm for Palestine".
Father told 'no 1 radio host' mark 2 that he asked her where she learnt that, little girl replied "my teacher told me".
It's crystal clear what's going on in the West today.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:04:06 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565]