Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 566

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119414 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #345 on: June 30, 2022, 01:52:09 PM »

Josh has been judging all the way along.

hahaha

yes, you have
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 30, 2022, 01:54:42 PM »

shhh.....

everyone....

Josh will now judge.

A resident racist seem to think it is funny. That proves it is not funny. No further discussion required.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 30, 2022, 02:00:55 PM »

Sonny Barger

12 hours

If you are reading this message, you will know that I am gone.  I have asked that this note be posted immediately after my passing.

I have lived a long and good life filled with adventure. And I have had the privilege to be part of an amazing club.

Although I have had a public persona for decades, I have mostly enjoyed special  time with my club brothers,  my family, and close friends.

Please know that I passed peacefully after a brief battle with cancer.

But also know that in the end, I was surrounded by what really matters: My wife, Zorana, as well as my loved ones.

Keep your head up high, stay loyal, remain free, and always value honor.

Sonny
HAMCO

----------

Sonny Barger was friends with my Grandmother from when she was a car hop at the original McDonald's in San Bernardino, Sonny used to hang out at McDonald's with his buddies. Sonny called my Grandmother "Miss New York" because he said she had class. Sonny was always nice to my Grandmother.

Rest in peace Sonny.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 30, 2022, 02:35:48 PM »

Josh has been judging all the way along.

hahaha

yes, you have

Show me a human who does not judge and I will show you a dead human. Or a fictional one.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 30, 2022, 03:08:15 PM »

Well there's judging then there is......

you.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 30, 2022, 03:11:28 PM »

Well there's judging then there is......

you.

Sez Kid, judging me.

LOL

You are too fucking funny.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 30, 2022, 03:47:30 PM »

The Supreme Court just ended the "Remain in Mexico" policy, so now we can bring the immigrants in and we can help them here on American soil, which is a win for the Biden Administration.

We have a huge Statue of Liberty inviting the poor and the homeless, and we have plenty of wide open land, so we need to make our immigrants legal, and we need to fix our laws so that future immigrants can become legal easily. We need for our immigrants to be able to join labor unions, and we need for our immigrants to be able to call the police in the case of an emergency.

Also, we need to stop ICE and the cops from searching the Greyhound buses for illegal immigrants, as the ACLU has been fighting on this issue on behalf of the immigrants, we need for people to be able to travel freely without fear of being arrested or deported. When I was a Limousine driver the police were not allowed to search a Limousine without a warrant, it is in the Constitution, and it is the same for a Greyhound bus, the police have to have a warrant before they can search a Greyhound bus. The immigrants need to be able to travel safely on Greyhound buses.

And land is only one thousand dollars per acre in Battle Mountain, Nevada, and they can do trade with San Francisco.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 30, 2022, 04:58:50 PM »

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/29/california-returns-beachfront-property-taken-black-couple-bruces-beach

That's great.

Maybe now black folks can return Newark and Detroit and Baltimore and North and West Philadelphia and DC and Oakland and...

Damn dude...

Toughen up. If we can endure your consistent bigoted serious comments towards white folks, you can take a little bit of humor aimed your way, 'Bama.

But is was supposed to be funny.... and it was not in the least.

Okay, Larry.

Nobody thought it was funny.

Nobody even got what it would be a "joke" about.

Mostly, nobody believes it was a joke, but rather that you are trying to excuse it as a joke, after the fact.

Omniscient josh speaks for all nobodies here. "Nobody" will admit they laughed, because then "nobody" would be considered a member of the cabal of hypocritical snoots you labeled correctly as being "nobody".
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 30, 2022, 04:59:57 PM »

shhh.....

everyone....

Josh will now judge.

A resident racist seem to think it is funny. That proves it is not funny. No further discussion required.

You keep using that word. I don't think you know what that word means, since you display the racist behavior here daily.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 30, 2022, 05:10:18 PM »

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/29/california-returns-beachfront-property-taken-black-couple-bruces-beach

That's great.

Maybe now black folks can return Newark and Detroit and Baltimore and North and West Philadelphia and DC and Oakland and...

Damn dude...

Toughen up. If we can endure your consistent bigoted serious comments towards white folks, you can take a little bit of humor aimed your way, 'Bama.

Okay, Larry.

Mostly, nobody believes it was a joke, but rather that you are trying to excuse it as a joke, after the fact.

Omniscient josh speaks for all nobodies here. "Nobody" will admit they laughed, because then "nobody" would be considered a member of the cabal of hypocritical snoots you labeled correctly as being "nobody".

5 people spoke about it, after your bizarre post.

4 said they thought it unfunny.

The 5th was Kid, who offered no opinion on its humor, but instead joined you in attacking others.

NOBODY will admit they laughed because nobody laughed.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 30, 2022, 05:39:35 PM »

I still do not understand what the "joke" was supposed to be. Some sort of Replacement Theory? That would fit with Forrest.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #356 on: June 30, 2022, 05:46:17 PM »

That's great.

Damn dude...

Okay, Larry.

A joke has to be funny, dig?

People were robbed of millions of dollars for a century and you wanna compare that folks getting shoved in sectors chosen by legislature and corporations as if THEY stole that land from white people.

It was not even absurdist it was just stupid. Not Dumb and Dumber stupid, just stupid.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 30, 2022, 10:56:38 PM »

West Hollywood voted to defund the police, will add "Security Ambassadors" instead of cops...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/abf45e5a-f888-11ec-84c1-32e852e780b0?shareToken=005c856e740a3083fe34a10256375263

But the thing in West Hollywood, is that everyone is rich, and they all have private security. I worked security for Suzanne Pleshette at Empire West, the stars there all have private security. And all of the clubs have private security, the Whisky, Roxy, Troubadour, Rainbow, etc, they all have private security.

Hiring less cops only hurts the poor people, it will not hurt the rich people who have private security.

Meanwhile the Security Ambassadors need to carry Greyhound bus tickets for people, and local transit tickets, and maps for the city and buses and subways, etc. The Security Ambassadors also need to know where the Wellness Centers are, as well as the Mental Health Associations, etc. The Security Ambassadors can be out there on the streets helping people. I just hope that people do not kill the Security Ambassadors. ( I had a friend who drove around in a van with a female nurse and they picked up homeless people and they took the homeless people to get help, and my friend did it successfully for a long time and he was never murdered, so he had good luck and was able to help people without getting killed. )

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 11:27:27 PM by FlyingVProd »

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 01, 2022, 12:26:41 PM »

The left extremists here work hard to shut down anything that either doesn't fit their narrow world views, or they determine offensive, based on those views. Later on, they lecture regarding the First Amendment.

It IS funny. But, no joke. They have ZERO sense of humor.

Heh

Holly Martins

« Reply #359 on: July 01, 2022, 01:10:38 PM »

I get it.  You made a misfire of a joke, no one laughed, now you're all butt hurt and accusatory about being shut down and cancelled while you still keep posting and no one interferes with that.  Meanwhile you keep hoping to redeem your joke that's basically about people screwed over by redlining and predatory financing and freeways splitting hoods in two and homes built downwind of smokstacks.  Cause you really really believe it was funny.  And who but a pack of Maoist zealots would not acknowledge that humor?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 566