Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 567

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119470 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #525 on: July 20, 2022, 04:32:09 PM »

Just the "confused" ones.  And that's OK, right?

Ignore the first hand accounts.  Be you.

What does it mean to "teach boys to be women," Kid?

Please...clown - stop.

Answer the fucking question.

What do YOU mean by "teach boys to be women?"

Calling me a clown because you can't answer what you mean is pretty juvenile.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: July 20, 2022, 04:35:41 PM »

To Bambu -

And damn the stats that make it clear there is increased likelihood of suicide and increased likelihood of violence to and death of women.

Must be part of what Kid means by "teach boys to be men."
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #527 on: July 20, 2022, 04:38:09 PM »

https://youtu.be/zqNTltOGh5c

You can't even go camping anymore without finishing up dead and buried staring you in the face.

Campers have been turned into 'sitting ducks' by thieves and killers.
This must be changed.

9 million RVs.

1 murder of a pair of people using an RV.

In 2020, there was a rise of 867% in RV theft, bringing the number up to...

TWENTY-SIX. 26. The year before it was 3.

Most RVs are not stolen from campgrounds or while occupied.

"Sitting ducks."

Theft from RV's and camp sites is very prevalent.
Everything is being stolen...bikes, generators, passports, camera gear, computers, fuel.
Go woke, go broke.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: July 20, 2022, 04:39:40 PM »

You can't even go camping anymore without finishing up dead and buried staring you in the face.

This must be changed.

9 million RVs.

"Sitting ducks."

Everything is being stolen...bikes, generators, passports, camera gear, computers, fuel.

Yup.

But not RVs and not murder of RV operators or passengers.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #529 on: July 20, 2022, 05:36:05 PM »

Just the "confused" ones.  And that's OK, right?

Ignore the first hand accounts.  Be you.

What does it mean to "teach boys to be women," Kid?

Please...clown - stop.
Why? I also want to know what it means to "Teach your boys to be men".
If Kid was anything other than an abject dolt, I'd be interested in hearing his answer to this question, too.

It begins with farting and belching competitions. Then tent assembly. Then lawn mowing.  Then moving up to Darwin Award activities, which are formally begun with "Hey, watch this!". And finally, honoring the Sacred Code of Male Discussion: never speak the words "I don't know."
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #530 on: July 20, 2022, 05:45:51 PM »

This must be changed.

9 million RVs.

"Sitting ducks."

I lived in an RV park in the desert for 1 year, and it was good in some ways, and bad in others. It was cheap, and I ate good, and I had margaritas, and music, and stuff, it was cool, and in the desert you can see the stars in the sky at night, and we had a telescope, and we had a 7 Eleven 24 hour convenience store there. But, the people were all ex convicts, and mentally ill veterans, you had to be careful, some of the people were dangerous people, and then there was poor foster youth. The secret was that I fed everyone, I had three barbecue grills, and I cooked carne asada tacos for everyone, and I made margaritas for everyone. They all loved me because I am a good cook and I fed them all. Also of note is that it can be like a resort, or it can be a ghetto, it is all in your attitude and how you choose to live, people said that my RV site was like being in Malibu. I had outdoor lights, and good food and margaritas, I made the most of it. And I did not get murdered.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 05:48:28 PM by FlyingVProd »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #531 on: July 20, 2022, 05:56:18 PM »

Guns are great.
Americans are so lucky to be able to own and carry guns with which to protect themselves from vile, sadistic, killer scumbags lurking in the shadows waiting to pounce.
Lovely fulltime RV couple James and Michelle Butler were murdered and their RV stolen by such vile scumbags, a man and a woman.
They killed James and Michelle and buried them in the sand dune behind their campsite on Padre Island Texas.
The vile killers then drove the stolen RV into Mexico.
Caught and extradicted back to Texas.
Killer an ex-con, tattooed neck, muscular...James and Michelle were easy prey.
After this, many in the RV community say they are now more security conscious.
If I were an RVer in America I'd be armed with an assault rifle or two, a pump-action shotgun and multiple handguns.

Whereupon the scumbag in question would have your dead body, an assault rifle or two, a pump-action shotgun and multiple handguns.

Plus your RV in which to try to escape to Mexico.

Mostly, people don't walk around with all those weapons in their hands every minute of the day - and even if they did, if somebody comes up behind them and puts a gun to their heads, saying "drop the weapons," the weapons get dropped.

If the killer bothered talking to them at all.

The killer talked to *everyone* at the camp ground, including the guy who posted the video on YouTube.
Very friendly male and female killers they were, just like regular campers.
It could easily have been the guy who posted the video who was ķilled...people posting comments about it suggest it could have been his dog that saved him...killers choosing an easier target.
What I learnt from this YouTube video.
. Never trust anyone, especially strangers, including women...including smiling and friendly strangers.. Best to treat everyone you meet like they're
evil killers, until proven otherwise.
. Remote camping attracts thieves and killers.
. Wise people carry guns on their person 24/7 even when at home,

I swear each time I read one of bambus post I hear Colin Hay and Men at Work WHO CAN IT BE NOW?

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #532 on: July 20, 2022, 06:05:09 PM »

I would not know about RVing and camping these days. In my youth boating with fam was cool until we got a cruiser and my stepdad turned into Captain Fucking Bligh! I built runabouts with my buds and we would go camping on the sand islands in the bay. That was my glorious teen years.

My wife and I agreed that going out and roughing it meant staying in an establishment that didn

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #533 on: July 20, 2022, 07:14:27 PM »

Miami Swim Week 2022: Extreme micro bikini trend storms catwalk.

Ah yes, they remind me of Borat's mankinis.
About as sexy as a dead fish.
What about a nice one piece swimsuit?
Modesty is like 'comfortable'...never overrated.
Go woke, go broke.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: July 20, 2022, 07:20:30 PM »

Everybody carrying a gun leads to news items like this:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/20/us/arlene-alvarez-9-year-old-shooting/index.html

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #535 on: July 21, 2022, 02:29:05 AM »

Everybody carrying a gun leads to news items like this:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/20/us/arlene-alvarez-9-year-old-shooting/index.html

The bad people carry guns, knives etc...as they invade/rob homes in America every few minutes of every day, often while people are at home.
If that Aussie guy with the American wife, and child, had gone to investigate a noise in their Texas home at night carrying an assault rifle ready to fire, he'd likely be still alive today and the home invaders dead.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: July 21, 2022, 03:17:00 AM »

I swear each time I read one of bambus post I hear Colin Hay and Men at Work WHO CAN IT BE NOW?
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: July 21, 2022, 03:19:25 AM »

You pervy old creep. Leave the young ladies alone.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #538 on: July 21, 2022, 04:31:36 AM »

Guns are great.
Americans are so lucky to be able to own and carry guns with which to protect themselves from vile, sadistic, killer scumbags lurking in the shadows waiting to pounce.
Lovely fulltime RV couple James and Michelle Butler were murdered and their RV stolen by such vile scumbags, a man and a woman.
They killed James and Michelle and buried them in the sand dune behind their campsite on Padre Island Texas.
The vile killers then drove the stolen RV into Mexico.
Caught and extradicted back to Texas.
Killer an ex-con, tattooed neck, muscular...James and Michelle were easy prey.
After this, many in the RV community say they are now more security conscious.
If I were an RVer in America I'd be armed with an assault rifle or two, a pump-action shotgun and multiple handguns.

Whereupon the scumbag in question would have your dead body, an assault rifle or two, a pump-action shotgun and multiple handguns.

Plus your RV in which to try to escape to Mexico.

Mostly, people don't walk around with all those weapons in their hands every minute of the day - and even if they did, if somebody comes up behind them and puts a gun to their heads, saying "drop the weapons," the weapons get dropped.

If the killer bothered talking to them at all.

The killer talked to *everyone* at the camp ground, including the guy who posted the video on YouTube.
Very friendly male and female killers they were, just like regular campers.
It could easily have been the guy who posted the video who was ķilled...people posting comments about it suggest it could have been his dog that saved him...killers choosing an easier target.
What I learnt from this YouTube video.
. Never trust anyone, especially strangers, including women...including smiling and friendly strangers.. Best to treat everyone you meet like they're
evil killers, until proven otherwise.
. Remote camping attracts thieves and killers.
. Wise people carry guns on their person 24/7 even when at home,

Pity James (US Navy veteran) and Michelle Butler who were murdered at the free beach campsite Padre Island Texas hadn't been prepared for the worst, been stranger danger aware, and armed with guns ready to fire.
One report said they'd driven their truck and RV..."pickup truck towing large caravan" in bambuland speak, out of the  $25per night RV park and to one of the free beach campsites.
Reportedly killed near there...bodies partly clothed, indicating they met a very horrible end to their lives.
No cause of death released anywhere I can find.
Near an area where "people who don't know each other go to meet and hang out"...RV community life.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #539 on: July 21, 2022, 04:37:00 AM »

You pervy old creep. Leave the young ladies alone.

Featured story in my newspaper today.
Interesting given Me Too and women complaining about being objectified.

Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 567