Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 566

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119334 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #1065 on: September 07, 2022, 01:33:40 PM »

This world is unpredictable. And honestly, at the end of the day, the people that want to ban guns, they're only banning it from good people, not criminals. Because again, there is no gun laws for criminals.

Amen.  You are a great American.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-man-shot-head-party-celebrates-second-amendment-thwarting-shooter
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: September 07, 2022, 01:45:43 PM »

This world is unpredictable. And honestly, at the end of the day, the people that want to ban guns, they're only banning it from good people, not criminals. Because again, there is no gun laws for criminals.

Amen.  You are a great American.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-man-shot-head-party-celebrates-second-amendment-thwarting-shooter
Well, you also only ban bank robbery from bad people too.

Besides that argument is bull shit.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: September 07, 2022, 02:16:32 PM »

It is a favored argument among the white criminal underclass in America, republican base voters.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: September 07, 2022, 02:28:49 PM »

Senator Masto of Nevada is working to bring more funding to Nevada for Education and job training for the people of Nevada, and she wants to bring more Science and STEM training to Nevada.

So, I posted about how here in Anaheim we have a new program where people can go to Fullerton Community College to train for jobs with Disney, you can go to school with the specific purpose of going to work for Disney and then you can go right to work when you graduate.

You would think that everyone would support education and being able to go right to work when you graduate, but instead there are people who complain about what a waste an education is.

And as I suggested that we build a high speed train between Anaheim and Las Vegas to connect Disneyland with Vegas, the people start saying that it will never happen but if it did happen that the skilled labor building the train would be worth more than people who went to school to work at Disney.

First of all, Disney is a huge world-wide company which provides vast opportunities, and it is wonderful that Fullerton Community College is working together with Disney to train people for jobs at Disney.

And on the issue of the high speed train between Anaheim and Vegas, I would want for the workers to all be Union workers, and I would want for the workers to make enough money to buy a house and raise a family and have health care, etc. I support Unions and I support fair pay for workers, I want for the railroad workers to make good money.

I support the Disney workers, and I support the railroad workers, it is all good, we need to work together to advance the USA and we need to support creating good jobs for everyone.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: September 07, 2022, 07:49:46 PM »

The next person to knock on your door could rape and murder your daughter, wife, wife and daughter, partner, or son.
Or rape and murder you.
Shown clearly in the movie "Eye for an Eye" starring Sally Field and Ed Harris now on my Netflix.

Rape them at gunpoint in their home or workplace etc, then shoot them dead.
Or just shoot them dead.
As shown in the movie "Hunt for the I-5 killer".

Good people must be able to carry guns on their person, in their bags, in their cars, and have pump-action shotguns near their front/back etc doors.

Never open the door, and train all members of the family to do the same. Train all members of the family in gun use, do range firing.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 07:59:05 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: September 07, 2022, 08:19:35 PM »

Why not just provide everyone personal nukes for some real deterrence?

With one exception of course,

No nukes for you, Bambu!
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: September 07, 2022, 09:05:01 PM »

No nukes for you, Bambu!

No need for nukes, guns are enough.
Make home a fortress, including strong steel mesh screen doors in front of front and back doors.
Cameras or peep holes to see who's knocking on the front and back doors.
Could be the little child from next door needing help...or it could be armed evil.
Could be armed fake utility co employees seeking entry to rob and worse.

Go woke, go broke.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: September 07, 2022, 10:14:25 PM »

Rape them at gunpoint in their home or workplace etc, then shoot them dead.
Or just shoot them dead.
As shown in the movie  Hunt for the I-5 killer

Real fuckin life - a number of years ago  in Connecticut.  Wife and daughter raped, house burned to ground with them in it.  Bet that guy wishes he had a gun.

But no - asshole gun control freaks on this forum are OK with this - as long as it isnt anyone they know.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: September 07, 2022, 10:16:33 PM »

Yet.....

Folks who choose to not have protective firearms in the household - I get it

But please - have other weaponry stashed around the house and a plan.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #1074 on: September 07, 2022, 10:22:20 PM »

No nukes for you, Bambu!

Make home a fortress, including strong steel mesh screen doors in front of front and back doors.
Could be the little child from next door needing help...or it could be armed evil.

bambu land!

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: September 07, 2022, 10:24:29 PM »

No nukes for you, Bambu!

You shot the meter man, the mailman, and two kids. It is not even noon yet.

Richard P. Feynman

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: September 07, 2022, 10:28:36 PM »

asshole gun control freaks on this forum are OK with this

Thanks for remaining the stupidest person alive!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 10:42:39 PM by Yankguy1 »
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: September 08, 2022, 12:40:23 AM »

Bambu, my house in Malibu was safe, you had to drive through two security gates to get to our house, and we had motion detectors with spot lights all over the property, plus we had two Golden Retrievers who were good guard dogs. ( Plus I had a gun, an Aldo Uberti old style .44 Magnum Cowboy style gun. ) Our house was very safe. I lived like a Movie Star for one year in Malibu, I got to live the good life for one year.

Where I am at now is good, Anaheim is a good City. And I live in a gated apartment complex with security cameras all over the property. You have to get past a gate, and plus you are on camera. Plus, I have neighbors who are professional boxers, I would not want to mess with my neighbors, I have some tough neighbors. And we have a neighborhood gang, La Fabrica, so they watch over the neighborhood and protect the neighborhood.

And I felt safe in France, and in Italy. I was sad by what I saw in Mexico, I saw people living in complete and total poverty in Mexico, we need to help Mexico.

Recently a billionaire was killed in Memphis, Tennessee, and so people need to be more careful. The rich people need to have body guards. She should have had a body guard jogging with her to protect her.

And all of the stores are getting robbed. People need to spend the money to hire security guards and body guards.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: September 08, 2022, 12:48:27 AM »

When my Mother went to Mexico to do a real estate deal then she took an armed body guard with her and her group. People need to spend the money to hire armed body guards and security.

Salute,

Tony V.

Holly Martins

« Reply #1079 on: September 08, 2022, 08:38:35 AM »

asshole gun control freaks on this forum are OK with this

Thanks for remaining the stupidest person alive!!!!!

I think your post aroused Tony's competitive streak.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 08:40:07 AM by Bart »
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 566