Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 566

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119346 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #1155 on: September 12, 2022, 11:45:54 PM »

No one is as Irish as Barry OBama.

Is that white enough for your pasty ass?

Bambu, I am sure you are ready to bite the strap for Charlie 3 as you were for Liz 2. Nothing that has happened in recent days suggests you would have grown a backbone.

No use having a 'backbone' in my world, not allowed to have anything to enforce it with.
Hiding under the bed, hoping the home invaders don't find you...running out the back door and leaving them to loot your 'castle', hoping they won't chase you,...staying indoors at night so you don't get caught in a 'dark alley'...never opening the door, never getting out of the car, and never going outside.............the safest rules to live by in my world.

King Charles 111, the Monarch of bambuland for now...but the "Republic' movement is already making noises, many multicultural immigrants waving the flags of their homelands seem to just want to turn this country into the basket cases they left behind instead of embracing better, and most of the leftists/far leftists seem to hate the Monarchy and be more in love with that dead dope Karl Marx.

Bonnie Prince Charlie, now King, ...given his past sins, would be well-advised to spend most of his time away from the limelight,... relax by the fire in his slippers and dressing gown with Camilla...and leave the Royal engagements including overseas visits to Prince William, Kate and their kids.......................if he wants to still be King of Australia, and King of anything.
The "Willie Wombat, Kate and the kids" show is certainly sellable downunder, Charles and Camilla not so much..."old people" don't seem to be valued much in Australia anymore.
When Charles and Diana brought baby William to Australia, he was affectionately 'nicknamed' "Willie Wombat" as it was thought he resembed a cute baby Wombat.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 11:48:22 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: September 13, 2022, 10:15:55 AM »

(Good) News Item

Oberlin College finally paid its 30+$million fine against a Mom and Pop bakery it defamed 8 years ago with false charges of racism. The Ohio Supreme Court unanimously declined to hear the school appeal of the just decisions of lower courts

Another humiliation of wokeness is always worth celebrating to the highest degree.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 10:22:37 AM by Espnthree »

Holly Martins

« Reply #1157 on: September 13, 2022, 10:18:51 AM »

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-62884861

This is why we must tie the kangaroo down, sport.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #1158 on: September 13, 2022, 11:44:23 AM »

(Good) News Item

Oberlin College finally paid its 30+$million fine against a Mom and Pop bakery it defamed 8 years ago with false charges of racism. The Ohio Supreme Court unanimously declined to hear the school appeal of the just decisions of lower courts

Another humiliation of wokeness is always worth celebrating to the highest degree.

99.99999% of the people who use the term woke nowadays are just trying to say nigger and dress it up nicely.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: September 13, 2022, 11:50:41 AM »

(Good) News Item

99.99999% of the people who use the term woke nowadays are just trying to say nigger and dress it up nicely.
You may be underestimating.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: September 13, 2022, 12:51:14 PM »

News Item

Biden FBI concerned about lack of MAGA attacks.
May need to fake one.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #1161 on: September 13, 2022, 01:21:28 PM »

News Item

Biden FBI concerned about lack of MAGA attacks.
May need to fake one.

Obviously the daily email of talking points is struggling...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: September 13, 2022, 02:02:43 PM »

News Item

Ward struggles with abandonment and the pervasive sense of failure that defines every aspect of his life
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: September 13, 2022, 02:32:26 PM »

No one is as Irish as Barry OBama.

Is that white enough for your pasty ass?

Bambu, I am sure you are ready to bite the strap for Charlie 3 as you were for Liz 2. Nothing that has happened in recent days suggests you would have grown a backbone.

No use having a 'backbone' in my world, not allowed to have anything to enforce it with.
Hiding under the bed, hoping the home invaders don't find you...running out the back door and leaving them to loot your 'castle', hoping they won't chase you,...staying indoors at night so you don't get caught in a 'dark alley'...never opening the door, never getting out of the car, and never going outside.............the safest rules to live by in my world.

King Charles 111, the Monarch of bambuland for now...but the "Republic' movement is already making noises, many multicultural immigrants waving the flags of their homelands seem to just want to turn this country into the basket cases they left behind instead of embracing better, and most of the leftists/far leftists seem to hate the Monarchy and be more in love with that dead dope Karl Marx.

Bonnie Prince Charlie, now King, ...given his past sins, would be well-advised to spend most of his time away from the limelight,... relax by the fire in his slippers and dressing gown with Camilla...and leave the Royal engagements including overseas visits to Prince William, Kate and their kids.......................if he wants to still be King of Australia, and King of anything.
The "Willie Wombat, Kate and the kids" show is certainly sellable downunder, Charles and Camilla not so much..."old people" don't seem to be valued much in Australia anymore.
When Charles and Diana brought baby William to Australia, he was affectionately 'nicknamed' "Willie Wombat" as it was thought he resembed a cute baby Wombat.

Bambu, buy a bow and arrow, a bow and arrow works great for home protection. And buy a couple of Dobermans. Put cameras around your property, and motion detectors with spot lights. Also, have a neighborhood watch program with your neighbors, work together as a team with your neighbors to protect your neighborhood ( Here we even have a gang for our neighborhood "La Fabrica." )

And the Native American Indians love their elders, they put the old people on their councils. The old people are valued with the Indians.

Also of note, you have nukes now, stealth bombers armed with nukes, and submarines armed with nukes. Australia is safe.

And Anaheim is the first City in the USA to have a "Little Arabia." I tried to tell them that Anaheim is for everyone, Jews, Italians, Greeks, French, Anaheim is for everyone and no section should be designated for just one group, but they went against my wishes and they established Little Arabia anyway. We for damn sure do NOT want to turn Anaheim into Arabia.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-08-26/little-arabia-is-designated-in-anaheim-after-decades-of-seeking-recognition

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 02:52:59 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: September 13, 2022, 02:46:23 PM »

Bambu, Karl Marx is buried in England, I believe Marx was at the service of England, I think England was behind China's fall to communism and retained Hong Kong as a tool to take advantage of the labor and business in China after China fell to communism. England was involved when Russia fell to communism too. Communism is a weapon of conquest, and England used that weapon, and Karl Marx is buried in England.

Just a few thoughts.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: September 13, 2022, 03:04:34 PM »

I imagine a cartoon version of Tony with springs and screws shooting from his head with the huge red bold faced word SPROING!!!! at the top of the frame.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: September 13, 2022, 03:43:32 PM »

Headline on my news feed: "Queen Elizabeth will be buried wearing only two sentimental pieces of jewelry". I pray God it is closed casket.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star

Lyndon Johnson

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: September 13, 2022, 05:36:47 PM »

There is a scene in the book The Count of Monte Cristo when a group of French rebels revealed themselves to a man and invited him to join in the Rebellion, when he refused he was immediately challenged to a duel, and was killed, they could not let him live once he knew their secrets.

I would love to produce a mini-series for Netflix or Disney of a true to the book version of The Count of Monte Cristo, we can shoot the mini series in Rome at Cinecitta. It is old and the rights to make the series are free, just like with Shakespeare. And since it is free, anyone could shoot it. There are versions of it but none are long enough to be true to the book.

Disney could put up the money, or Netflix, those two would be my two top choices.

Salute,

Tony V.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: September 13, 2022, 05:54:43 PM »

(Good) News Item

You may be underestimating.

There's that CRT teaching shining through
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 566