Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 567

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119465 times)

Holly Martins

Re: News in General
« Reply #1260 on: September 18, 2022, 09:57:07 AM »

She is currently being held in a gulag in Badger Piss, Wyoming, where inmates are forced to wear cheap wool cardigans, do their own dusting, and eat gluten. 

Meanwhile, thousands of Ukrainians, both military and civilians, imprisoned in Russia and subjected to torture,  over one million Uighurs held in concentration camps, a couple dozen countries where thousands are imprisoned for taking a bong hit or being gay or being female and showing their face....

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: September 18, 2022, 11:15:28 AM »

Compared to anywhere in Australia, in the minds of Australians, American prisons are at least a marginal upgrade not least because you so rarely have to deal with any stinking Australians there.

Still no word about in which US prison the African-Australian model who threw a major tantrum on the plane is being held after being arrested even though she was obeying all the terms of her court sentence.
2hy is it Australians behave so badly overseas, and then get in a piff when they pay the price for it.

Of course, from experience with bambu if instead of being a model she was fat and ugly, he would not care about her.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Holly Martins

« Reply #1262 on: September 18, 2022, 02:51:32 PM »

Interesting idea on how Chaz 3 might still promote green energy without violating the policy silence imposed by his Crown obligations.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/charles-iii-and-climate-change-in-the-uk

(By Bill McKibben)

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: September 18, 2022, 04:40:15 PM »

Compared to anywhere in Australia, in the minds of Australians, American prisons are at least a marginal upgrade not least because you so rarely have to deal with any stinking Australians there.

Still no word about in which US prison the African-Australian model who threw a major tantrum on the plane is being held after being arrested even though she was obeying all the terms of her court sentence.
2hy is it Australians behave so badly overseas, and then get in a piff when they pay the price for it.

Of course, from experience with bambu if instead of being a model she was fat and ugly, he would not care about her.

Not so.
Yes, Schapelle Corby was young and pretty when she was arrested in Bali in 2004.
A flower of Christian womanhood.
In 2005 'The Bali 9' were arrested for smuggling 8 kgs of heroin.
Renee Lawrence was part of the group.
When the Indonesian cops ripped off the shirts of the smugglers  to discover the heroin, they were horrified to see than Renee was female and not a man they thought she was.
Whatever considerations we could get for Schapelle Corby when she was "banged up abroad" in Indonesia, would most likely flow to other Aussie etc inmates as well...Renee Lawrence for example.
It's was why 'dontshootschapelle.com' was started.
Last time I was at Sydney airport there was a huge photo/poster/billboard of Schapelle at the entrance to the security/baggage check-in section...as a warning.
bambu--ilk couldn't save Aussie boys Chan and Sukumaran from execution-slaughter in a field in Indonesia though.
"Cocaine Cassie" arrived home from South America recently after spending time in prison there for drug smuggling.
Bambu-ilk (who include some people in govt) ask other countries to give some consideration to young and not so young, dumb, misguided, preyed-upon, conned, used and abused in the named of love, etc sinners. Pointing out how citizens of other countries who sin are treated in Australia.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 04:57:36 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: September 18, 2022, 05:12:36 PM »

Bambu, my favorite person from Australia here in Malibu is Mel Gibson, he is a great actor, like Marlon Brando. He lived in Malibu at the same time that I did, at that time James Garner also lived there and Mel Gibson was friends with James Garner. As an actor after I finished acting school I called Mel Gibson's production company to send him a headshot and resume to try to get some acting work, and the lady asked me if I wanted to talk with Mel, and I was afraid to talk to him, I got scared and I just asked for the address to mail my picture and resume. Mel is one of the best, and I was scared to talk with him. It was silly, I should have talked with him and maybe he would have helped my career.

Mel Gibson had some problems with the Gays because of an interview that he did with Playboy Magazine where he stated that he did not like the Gays to look at his naked butt in his movies, he said it was for the women and not for the Gays. So, the Gays all took offense, and the whole Gay community rose up to attack Mel Gibson. Mel even got ran off of the road by a Gay over the incident. But, it is all cool now, the Gays stopped attacking Mel.

Then, Mel had a problem with getting drunk and attacking a police officer in Malibu, and saying bad things about the Jews. That was a foolish thing for Mel to do. The Jews help to run Hollywood, and if you want to work in Hollywood then you are going to be working with Jews. At Broadway in New York City, and in Hollywood, there are many powerful Jews, and you need to get along with the Jews because you will be working with Jews in the Entertainment Industry. So Mel apologized to the Jews.

Some more problems with the Jews arose when Mel made "The Passion of the Christ" because some bad Jews at the time of Jesus had Jesus executed, but it was all part of Jesus' plan, and we cannot blame the Jews, and Jesus himself was a Jew. Jesus was a Jew and if you love Jesus then you need to love Israel and the Jews. The Jews are God's chosen people, and Israel is the Holy Land.

Then, Mel got in a fight with his girlfriend from Russia and she recorded Mel screaming at her, and she make his rant public, which damaged Mel's career and made him look like a lunatic. She was a bad woman, and she tricked him and she made him look bad. He should have never dated her. And when you are a star you have to have self control and you never know if your calls are being recorded. So, Mel went to a Psychiatrist and to therapy for his anger issues.

Mel is doing good now, he is still acting. I think he still lives in Malibu at Cross Creek Road, and Mel has a big family.

As an actor and filmmaker I would love to work with Mel Gibson, and he is one of the greats like Brando, and DeNiro.

Mel Gibson is one of the best in the Entertainment Industry.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: September 18, 2022, 05:20:40 PM »

The prisons are horrible here in the USA Bambu, the men get raped by other men, and the people there are murderers and rapists and other bad people.

As Christians we are told to minister to the people in prison, and to help to bring them to Jesus, but they are bad people who rape each other, they are not good people.

I have 2 uncles who spent their whole lives in prison because they did not have a Father and they did stupid stuff, one of them over-dosed and died here in my apartment. He was a sad and miserable person, and he finally over-dosed on pills. He was sad that he wasted his whole life in prison.

Prison sucks.

It is important for the good adults to teach the Youth who do not have Fathers, and the Foster Youth, how to be good people and how to obey the law and how to avoid prison.

And we have the 10 Commandments, and the Golden Rule, if you obey the 10 Commandments and if you obey the Golden Rule then you never end up in prison.

Watch the movie "Blood In and Blood Out" Bambu, it will show you what prison is like in California.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106469/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 05:27:26 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: September 18, 2022, 05:40:31 PM »

Interesting idea on how Chaz 3 might still promote green energy without violating the policy silence imposed by his Crown obligations.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/charles-iii-and-climate-change-in-the-uk

(By Bill McKibben)

Interesting indeed...especially what I.P.C.C. has to say on the subject.

New Prime Minister Truss has been given the difficult task of providing the British People with, in the words of my former 'No1 radio host':

"Energy must be ...Available, Reliable, and Affordable".

You know, affordable for every person in Britain, not only the rich, titled, famous, and
beautiful.
. Affordable for "old people" (mrs bambu said recently that she's "never felt more worthless" now that she's aged 70+ and society seemingly despises old people and can't wait for them go die).
. Affordable for families.
. Affordable for single people living alone.
. Affordable for small, medium, large, and very large businesses.

Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: September 18, 2022, 06:00:34 PM »

We need to value our elders the way that the Native American Indians do, they put elders in charge of all of the councils, etc. The elders rule the tribes.

And grandparents make the best baby-sitters to watch the children while the parents work. The grandparents can teach the children while the parents work.

I washed dogs for my Grandmother who was a Dog Groomer, and it was hard work, but I loved my Grandmother very much, and she was a very special person, and I am happy that I spent those years with my Grandmother washing dogs and listening to her stories about the Great Depression and about America during World War II, and stories about my family. My Grandmother also worked at the original McDonald's in San Bernardino. My Grandmother taught me how to run a business, and how to work with the public and how to do customer service, etc.

Instead of sending the kids to strangers while the parents work, then the children should be taught and nurtured by their Grandparents.

We need to value our old people, and the old people are wise from a lifetime of learning.

And Kiwanis International is made up mostly of old retired people who serve our communities.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #1268 on: September 18, 2022, 06:02:46 PM »

(By Bill McKibben)

Interesting indeed...especially what I.P.C.C. has to say on the subject.

New Prime Minister Truss has been given the difficult task of providing the British People with, in the words of my former 'No1 radio host':

"Energy must be ...Available, Reliable, and Affordable".

You know, affordable for every person in Britain, not only the rich, titled, famous, and
beautiful.
. Affordable for "old people" (mrs bambu said recently that she's "never felt more worthless" now that she's aged 70+ and society seemingly despises old people and can't wait for them go die).
. Affordable for families.
. Affordable for single people living alone.
. Affordable for small, medium, large, and very large businesses.

Living with you must be like living with this guy:

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: September 18, 2022, 07:14:06 PM »

Speaking of detainees, the WH made a bit of a SHOUT of it when they were getting involved in talks to get Ms Griner released.

Havent heaard BOO since.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Holly Martins

« Reply #1270 on: September 18, 2022, 07:29:07 PM »

Bambu, my favorite person from Australia here in Malibu is Mel Gibson,

Mel Gibson is from Peekskill, NY.  His father moved the family to Australia when Mel was 12. 

Holly Martins

« Reply #1271 on: September 18, 2022, 07:31:13 PM »

Yes, Bambu is very like Joe Btfsplk.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: September 18, 2022, 09:36:28 PM »

Yes, Bambu is very like Joe Btfsplk.

LOL

bambu is a realist...always has with him:
. an umbrella
. access to money, cash is now not accepted in some places...6 cash debit cards with $50 on them, plus 2  credit cards, plus cardless access to cash from ATMs.
. a warm jacket
. band-aids and antiseptic cream
. water
. hair brush
. mask
. cap
. tissues
. nail file and nail clippers
. toothpiks
. pen and paper
. torch
. 2 cell phones and a USB charging cable for each.
. reading glasses, distance/driving glasses, sunglasses.

Comfortable is a lifestyle.
Sitting up in the dark, cold...with no tv, no hot food, no hot water etc is not comfortable.
It's the responsibility of the federal govt to ensure all citizens are comfortable as far as housing, food, and heating go.
There should be no homeless people living on the streets. If there are It's the fault of the federal govt...national disaster.
New UK PM seems to understand this.
King Charles 111 needs to also understand this if he doesn't already.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: September 18, 2022, 09:37:06 PM »

Speaking of detainees, the WH made a bit of a SHOUT of it when they were getting involved in talks to get Ms Griner released.

Havent heaard BOO since.
Met with the family this weekend. Not Boden's fault you do not pay attention.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: September 18, 2022, 09:38:41 PM »

Bambu, my favorite person from Australia here in Malibu is Mel Gibson,..

Salute,

Tony V.
Res insane loquitor. I mean, he is not Australian,  but still, res insane loquitor.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 567