Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 566

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119332 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #1365 on: September 27, 2022, 03:53:23 PM »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nadler-feuded-schiff-pelosi-unconstitutional-impeachment-donald-trump

A new book reveals that House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D N.Y., was at odds with how House Select Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D Calif., and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi s handling of impeachment proceedings against former President Trump, insisting that the methods used by the prominent Democrats were  unconstitutional and could be used to attack the party.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: September 27, 2022, 04:37:54 PM »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nadler-feuded-schiff-pelosi-unconstitutional-impeachment-donald-trump

A new book reveals that House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D N.Y., was at odds with how House Select Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D Calif., and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi s handling of impeachment proceedings against former President Trump, insisting that the methods used by the prominent Democrats were  unconstitutional and could be used to attack the party.
Which was obvious but censored by the MSM and big tech.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: September 27, 2022, 04:45:12 PM »

The revelation comes in a book set to be released on Oct. 18 titled, Unchecked: The Untold Story Behind Congress s Botched Impeachments of Donald Trump
written by Politico Playbook co-author Rachael Bade and Washington Post reporter Karoun Demirjian.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: September 27, 2022, 05:38:50 PM »

LOL. obvious. You could not explain it if you understood it.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #1369 on: September 27, 2022, 05:59:57 PM »

Meanwhile the Florida property insurance crisis is raging as DeSantis spends his efforts owning the libs with immigration stunts and attacks on Critical Race Theory, Trans kids and teachers... oh, and Disney.

I feel badly for residents in Florida because some of them, well a lot of them, are gonna get boned by Ian.

And the insurance industry is crumbling

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/2022/09/26/6th-property-insurer-in-florida-declared-insolvent/
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: September 27, 2022, 06:33:18 PM »

I suggest you write to Nadler if you are confused.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: September 27, 2022, 06:37:15 PM »

I am not. But I note you side step trying to explain the actual issue which had more to do with the House rules than the Constitution.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: September 27, 2022, 06:52:02 PM »

I am not. But I note you side step trying to explain the actual issue which had more to do with the House rules than the Constitution.
Again Jerry Nadler can clear that up for you.

Holly Martins

« Reply #1373 on: September 27, 2022, 08:15:52 PM »

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/germany-pressure-drops-russia-gas-pipeline-90561092

It is confusing, the choice to sabotage pipelines not in use.  Why would Russia attack its own infrastructure - sheer spite seems not a compelling explanation.  Especially when Russia could be facing a lot of debt at the war conclusion and desperately need renewed NG revenue.  And if it is a warning to EU, it is a pretty expensive one.  I am no engineer but would guess that seawater filling a gas pipeline is probably not real good for it.  Could it be some other rogue faction in Russia trying to send a message to Putin?

Holly Martins

« Reply #1374 on: September 27, 2022, 08:19:32 PM »

Arent you the guy who was accusing me of condescension a couple days ago?

We still await your explanation of what Constitutional law was violated, scholar.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: September 27, 2022, 08:21:46 PM »

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/germany-pressure-drops-russia-gas-pipeline-90561092

It is confusing, the choice to sabotage pipelines not in use.  Why would Russia attack its own infrastructure - sheer spite seems not a compelling explanation.  Especially when Russia could be facing a lot of debt at the war conclusion and desperately need renewed NG revenue.  And if it is a warning to EU, it is a pretty expensive one.  I am no engineer but would guess that seawater filling a gas pipeline is probably not real good for it.  Could it be some other rogue faction in Russia trying to send a message to Putin?
Or was it the UNited States?

Holly Martins

« Reply #1376 on: September 27, 2022, 08:29:27 PM »

Very unlikely.  Any US fingerprint found would potentially precipitate WW3.  And would be a gross violation of multiple treaty agreements with NATO I would think. 

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: September 27, 2022, 08:32:04 PM »

Need I remind you that the Biden Adminstration made it clear that

If Russia invades Ukraine one way or another Nordstrom2 will not move forward.

January, 2022
Toria Nuland  US Undersecretary of  of State.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: September 27, 2022, 08:52:50 PM »

Joe Biden also is on record

If Russia invades Ukraine there will lo longer be a Nordstrom 2
We will bring an end to it.
Follow up question
HOW WILL YOU BE ABLE TO DO THAT.?

Biden:
I promise you we will be able to do that.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: September 27, 2022, 10:16:41 PM »

GREGG JARRETT: There has been an uptick in violence against pro life clinics offering pregnancy advice.  They have been the subject of arson attacks. The media pays no attention to it. But it is not at all surprising, given the ugly rhetoric that we've seen from politicians in Washington. And its not just Chuck Schumer and Liz Warren issuing veiled threats outside the United States Supreme Court. Youve got Senator Mazie Hirono and Representative Tim Ryan who are saying its a call to arms against the pro life movement, that we need to kill and confront pro lifers. Is it any wonder, then, that we are seeing this kind of violence, and it comes from the top. And you got President Biden who says Republicans are a clear and present danger to democracy. Theyre fascists or semi fascists, whatever the hell that means. Youve got Hillary Clinton comparing Trump supporters to Nazis. This kind of incendiary rhetoric will inevitably result in acts of violence.

Yyyyyeppp....
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 566