Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 566

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119326 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #2460 on: January 12, 2023, 03:00:37 PM »

Galatians 5:22 - 23

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

--------

If we all obeyed the Ten Commandments and the Golden Rule, then we would have zero crime. In Rome, Italy, it is the Christian capital of the world, there are churches all over Rome, and they have zero crime in Rome. Rome is the safest big city to open a night club in. I love Rome. And they have the largest movie studio in Europe, Cinecitta.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: January 12, 2023, 04:10:22 PM »

As we build schools and libraries for the poor and as we educate the poor, then we can also teach them the building construction trades and they can become master craftsmen and architects and designers who can build great spaces for people, and they can become great at the Culinary Arts and people can cook great food, and there can be great restaurants. The whole standard of living can improve as we teach the poor.

And NASA can tell us where the Gold is in Mexico, and we can use the money from the Gold to pave roads, and to build bridges, and to bring in telephones, and electricity, and running water, and radio, and television, and computers, and schools and libraries, etc, to some very poor parts of Mexico.

We can also ship cheap goods up to Kentucky from Mexico with Mexican truck drivers, while we build schools in Kentucky and while we teach the people of Kentucky how to do the jobs of the future.

Also, much of the coffee for the USA is coming from Colombia to New Orleans, Louisiana, and that is the entry point for much of the coffee in the USA. Kentucky is getting Colombian coffee via New Orleans, Louisiana. The ports in New Orleans are important ports. We can ship stuff to Kentucky from New Orleans.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 04:14:42 PM by FlyingVProd »

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: January 12, 2023, 04:14:18 PM »

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

--------

If we all obeyed the Ten Commandments and the Golden Rule, then we would have zero crime. In Rome, Italy, it is the Christian capital of the world, there are churches all over Rome, and they have zero crime in Rome. Rome is the safest big city to open a night club in. I love Rome. And they have the largest movie studio in Europe, Cinecitta.

Salute,

Tony V.

Unless you are a brown skinned, immigrant, Roma or LBGTQ

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: January 12, 2023, 05:08:20 PM »

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

--------

Salute,

Tony V.

Unless you are a brown skinned, immigrant, Roma or LBGTQ

The Christians have more freedom than everyone else. You can drink wine in Italy, they love wine, and they love music, and food, they love life in Italy, and they love each other. The Italians are very romantic people. And the Fashion Industry is in Milan, and Paris, and the Fashion Industry has a lot of Gay people working in the Industry. And I could have full freedom making movies at Cinecitta without censorship. I could also have a night club and I could pick the bands that play myself and I can make my own rules for my own club. Italy is great. And all of the rich Black men in California are wearing Italian clothes and they are driving Italian cars, as soon as they get rich they start buying Italian stuff.

The first person who I drove in a limousine was Herbie Hancock, and Herbie has a great car collection. Herbie loves the Italians, and Herbie is good friends with Jay Leno, the company that I worked for was the official limousine service for the Jay Leno show.

The Italians are great, it is a good place for me to open a night club, eventually I will do it, and I need to find a good woman who wants to live in Italy with me. We can write and produce movies at Cinecitta while we run a night club in Rome that will serve food, and maybe I can buy a winery in Tuscany, etc.

And the Gypsies are welcome at my club any time. We have Gypsies here in Anaheim, they are masters at profiting from the Tourism, and they are great with circuses, the circus people here are all Gypsies. Disneyland is full of Gypsies, always has been, Walt Disney loved the Gypsies.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: January 12, 2023, 06:20:07 PM »

If you love them you should probably NOT use an ethnic slur to describe them.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: January 12, 2023, 06:21:06 PM »

If you love them you should probably NOT use an ethnic slur to describe them.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: January 13, 2023, 03:45:49 AM »

A new planet has been discovered...almost the size of earth.
Plenty of room for immigrants.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: January 13, 2023, 04:04:18 AM »

I know about 'rogue waves'...saw some on Youtube.
Youtube is very educational.
Always being comfortable is my dream.
As such I hate 'rogue waves'.

Extreme 'Rogue Wave' in The North Pacific Confirmed as Most Extreme On Record.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: January 13, 2023, 09:47:08 AM »

A new planet has been discovered...almost the size of earth.
It is just like earth except the eat corn on the cob vertically.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: January 13, 2023, 11:15:48 AM »

The Christians have more freedom than everyone else.

Countries that rank highest for atheism/agnosticism are Sweden and Denmark.  They also are top ranking for freedom and general happinesss with their lives. 

Also advise checking levels of freedom for locals in nations that were subjugated by "Christian" colonial powers.

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: January 13, 2023, 01:50:04 PM »

Pepperdine University in Malibu is a Christian university.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepperdine_University

There is student housing at Latigo Beach for Pepperdine students, and it is a great beach where a lot of stars go, also of note is that the beach has 24 hour security.

Of note, hopefully the Christian students will be altruistic after they graduate and become successful in Business, or whatever career they choose, hopefully they will help their communities. ( Of note, one sad story is Paramount Studios in Hollywood, they just built a fence around their studio and they completely ignore their neighborhood while the neighborhood is a slum with poverty and crime. Paramount needs to be altruistic and they need to hire the people from their neighborhood, the people from the neighborhood need to be able to go to film school and the locals need to be able to get jobs working at the studio. Paramount needs to be altruistic and they need to have a good neighborhood with their community instead of just building a fence and letting the area be a slum. )

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: January 13, 2023, 11:35:49 PM »

Atheists/agnostics...an easy life.
Say anything, do anything, no conscience needed, no filters needed, no 10 Commandments to try to obey/live by.
No Heaven or Hell to think about.
Christianity is the predominant religion of Denmark, with three quarters of the Danish population estimated as adherents of the " Folkekirken" ("People's  Church"], Denmark's national Lutheran church.

Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: January 14, 2023, 08:29:15 AM »

"Atheists don't have a conscience" another of Bambu's greatest hits!

"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: January 14, 2023, 11:23:57 AM »

Ask yourself if, on encountering a person who says the things you read in forum posts, you would engage with them in the RW and for how long.

Saves a lot of pointless typing, posting citations to social science research or popular surveys, or being encumbered with the futile mission of opening a closed mind. 

I made a half-assed NY resolution, but today am going full-assed on it. 
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: January 14, 2023, 01:24:19 PM »

More Classified documents at Joe s Place. ????
The gift that keeps giving to the GOP AND democrats.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 01:47:53 PM by Espnthree »
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 566