Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 566

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119412 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #2610 on: February 01, 2023, 12:15:25 AM »

Speaking of MLK...
His mother, and MLK Snr's wife , Alberta, was murdered by Marcus Wayne Chenault on Sunday June 30, 1974, at the Ebenezer Baptist Church Sunday services.
Chenault was a 23 yr old black man from Ohio who stood up and yelled "You are serving a false god", and fired his gun while Alberta was playing "The Lord's Prayer" on the church organ.
Chenault stated that he was driven to murder after concluding that " black ministers were a menace to black people" and that "all Christians are his enemies".

The bad people have guns, and use them to murder the good people in Christian churches.
All Christian churches now should be protected by guns and absolute security.

General Patton wore a Colt 45 on his hip, he knew the value of always having a gun ready to fire at a moment's notice.

You are an inane drone.

People were being shot dead in churches back then...and are still being shot dead in churches today.
If you're going to church, you might want to check the security, and take your gun with you.

Sounds very much not what Jesus would do or preach.

You convicts may follow a different gospel.

We follow the "love thy neighbour as thyself" gospel.
Part of that love is teaching them right from wrong.
Shooting people in church is wrong, they need to be taught that.
While they're learning, people in churches need to be kept safe.
Same applies to schools.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 05:07:58 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: February 01, 2023, 12:25:46 AM »

That must explain your sane and reasonable gun laws. We should try that here.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: February 01, 2023, 02:26:23 PM »

Speaking of MLK...
His mother, and MLK Snr's wife , Alberta, was murdered by Marcus Wayne Chenault on Sunday June 30, 1974, at the Ebenezer Baptist Church Sunday services.
Chenault was a 23 yr old black man from Ohio who stood up and yelled "You are serving a false god", and fired his gun while Alberta was playing "The Lord's Prayer" on the church organ.
Chenault stated that he was driven to murder after concluding that " black ministers were a menace to black people" and that "all Christians are his enemies".

The bad people have guns, and use them to murder the good people in Christian churches.
All Christian churches now should be protected by guns and absolute security.

General Patton wore a Colt 45 on his hip, he knew the value of always having a gun ready to fire at a moment's notice.

You are an inane drone.

People were being shot dead in churches back then...and are still being shot dead in churches today.
If you're going to church, you might want to check the security, and take your gun with you.

Sounds very much not what Jesus would do or preach.

You convicts may follow a different gospel.

We follow the "love thy neighbour as thyself" gospel.
Then you exhibit a unhealthy amount of.self loathing.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: February 01, 2023, 03:52:39 PM »

Here's an idea:
What about 'Cinco d'America' on May 5th.

The Statue of Liberty is 'French'.
French ships that arrived at Yorktown to save America from Britain in the War of Independence.
Not good to celebrate Spain's victory over France on Cinco de Mayo in America.
Cinco de Mayo belongs in Spain/Mexico, surely.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 04:05:07 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: February 01, 2023, 04:08:05 PM »

Here's an idea:
What about 'Cinco d'America' on May 5th.

I live 100 miles from the border with Mexico, the Mexicans are in the majority here, and we have people in power here who are Mexican-American, my apartment manager is Mexican, my Pharmacist is a Mexican, etc, we have Mexican-Americans in positions of power here, and ALL people in the USA must be treated equally. It is very important that we teach Americans that ALL people are created equal.

The assholes like Trump are bad-mouthing the Mexicans, so then I do not get my Medication filled at the Pharmacist because the Pharmacist hates Trump and is making me wait until they help all of the other people first and they make me wait until last, because Trump is racist and Trump is making the Mexicans hate us, and if I end up homeless again because the Mexican apartment manager is racist against White people then it would make me very angry. Trump would talk differently if he had a Mexican boss, and a Mexican doctor, and a Mexican apartment manager, etc. Trump is pissing off the Mexicans, and I am being punished because I am a poor White man in a Mexican neighborhood. Trump makes them angry, and then I get punished for being White because of Trump.

I am not rich and powerful like Trump, and I have to live with Mexicans in Mexican neighborhoods with Mexican apartment managers, etc.

I was homeless here for 2 years, and I do not want to be homeless again. I am not rich like Trump, and the Mexicans are in power here.

It is important to teach Americans that ALL men are created equal, and that we all have a right to housing and to jobs, and to benefits, etc.

Trump has never been homeless, Trump had a rich Dad, my Dad died when I was a little kid and I am poor and I do not have the luxury of spewing hate speech from a high tower while I have body guards and money, when Trump pisses off the Mexicans then I get punished for it, because I am poor and the Mexicans are in the majority here. I do not have a White gang to back me up, I do not have anyone, I am all alone in a Mexican neighborhood, and Trump needs to just stop pissing everyone off. I am being punished for what Trump does.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 04:10:22 PM by FlyingVProd »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: February 01, 2023, 04:11:05 PM »

Red and Kid are also part of your problem, Tony. Like trump they also need to stop.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: February 01, 2023, 05:39:51 PM »

The very tiny nuke capsule that "fell off the back of a truck" in Western Australia has been found, lying by the side of the road.

Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: February 02, 2023, 01:20:45 AM »

Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake

4 hours ago

Big news!!

The Protestant congregation cordially invites you to attend their FIRST worship service in the new Multi-Purpose Religious Facility on Sunday, Feb. 5th, 2023. 10:45AM - 11:45AM.

For any additional questions, please contact the Religious Ministry Team (760) 939-3506.

Open to all with base access at Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake.

--------------

Bambu, the Christians at China Lake have lots of weapons.

Salute,

Tony V.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: February 02, 2023, 01:15:29 PM »

What the 1619 project, and Hulu series derived from it, is really about.  It will be unsurprising who here actually reads this and considers its information with an open mind. 

https://archive.is/0CMYb

Paywall free WaPo story.

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: February 02, 2023, 02:38:47 PM »

San Bernardino has declared a state of emergency to help the homeless in San Bernardino...

https://www.sbsun.com/2023/02/02/san-bernardino-declares-homelessness-a-local-emergency/

San Bernardino is in bad shape, San Bernardino has the highest crime rate in California.

My Mother was born in San Bernardino, My Great Grandmother owned a restaurant in San Bernardino, and my Mother has a cousin who owns a Pharmacy in Fontana.

One thing that would help San Bernardino is if a high speed train between Las Vegas and Anaheim had stops in San Bernardino, if they go one way they go to Vegas and if they go the other way they go to Disneyland.

And San Bernardino needs to bring in Mexican companies to build new shopping malls in San Bernardino, etc, and San Bernardino can expand trade with Mexico, etc.

San Bernardino also needs hostels for the homeless where they can take a nice hot shower, and where they can sleep in a nice comfortable bed, for $15 per night.

The top politician in the San Bernardino area is Sabrina Cervantes in Corona.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 02:41:49 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: February 02, 2023, 03:22:17 PM »

When you are helping the homeless, instead of having to go out and hunt for the homeless to help them, you can simply feed the homeless, and the homeless people will all come to you so that they can eat, and then you can help the homeless when they come to you to eat, you can get them mental health treatment and medical care and housing and therapy, etc.

Also, there can be Wellness Centers, and Mental Health Associations, where people can go for help.

You can still have vans driving around picking up the homeless, etc, and buses, etc, but if you feed the homeless then many homeless will come to you to eat and you can get them help while they are there to eat.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: February 02, 2023, 08:50:52 PM »

Daily Telegraph today:

Prof Young made headlines last year when she made bizarre comments, also on The Drum, attacking then-prime minister Scott Morrison for eating white bread.

"Who eats white bread in this country? Anglo men," she said.

#####

What are bambu-ilk supposed to eat, black bread?

« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 09:10:17 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: February 02, 2023, 09:40:01 PM »

Daily Telegraph today:

Prof Young made headlines last year when she made bizarre comments, also on The Drum, attacking then-prime minister Scott Morrison for eating white bread.

#####

Whole wheat, whole grain, rye, pumpernickel (my fave) which is similar in taste and texture as Russian black
bread

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: February 02, 2023, 09:40:47 PM »

Daily Telegraph today:

#####

Tortillas.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: February 03, 2023, 11:46:05 AM »

The Alex Murdaugh trial...
...details/allegations have appeared in my Daily Telegraph newspaper today.
If the allegations are proven at trial to be true...this would be about the clearest example of "never trust anyone" I've ever seen.
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 566