Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 567

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119455 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #2835 on: February 20, 2023, 02:19:46 PM »

Lock up the gun runners, Tony, and make them close their stores.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: February 20, 2023, 03:23:43 PM »

Amgen

1 hour

In 1991, President Jimmy Carter visited Amgen to express his gratitude for the donation Amgen made of 398,000 vials of EPOGEN to China through Global 2000, a branch of the Carter Center, dedicated to improving health and agriculture services in developing nations.

We thank President Carter for his leadership and service to others and we are keeping him and his family in our thoughts.

-------------

Amgen is a good company. When I was a Limousine Driver in Malibu I used to drive for a lot of people from Amgen, I used to pick them up at the airport and bring them home to Malibu, etc. A lot of people from Amgen live in Malibu.

We need to get Amgen to open new Laboratories in the poorest parts of Kentucky, and we need to build new schools and libraries in the poorest parts of Kentucky and we need to train the people to be Research Scientists for Amgen.

Salute,

Tony V.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: February 20, 2023, 04:29:44 PM »

Facts and Misinformation are interpretive by what a person believes.
Ask Hillary.
Bizarre fixation pops up anew.

Heh. 

Also, facts are by definition those true statements that are not matters of interpretation.  The term means a statement of objective truth. 

Saturn is more distant from the Sun than Mercury.

Water boils at 100 Celsius, at sea level.

Redward is a chronic liar.

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: February 20, 2023, 05:02:44 PM »

The thieves are getting stupid in West Hollywood.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/video-2-pickpocket-suspects-arrested-in-west-hollywood/

What the thieves do not know is that many of the night clubs in West Hollywood are owned by the Italian mafia, and the thieves are really stupid if they go into a mafia night club and steal from the people at the club.

Some people think that West Hollywood is Gay and weak, and they think the same thing about San Francisco, they think San Francisco is Gay and weak, but the Italians love West Hollywood, and the Italians love San Francisco, and the Italians are NOT weak. West Hollywood and San Francisco have a lot of Italians.

And Beverly Hills is rich and they can afford Body Guards. The crime will stop in Beverly Hills when the people of Beverly Hills decide to spend money on security. Just like Monte Carlo, there is zero crime in Monte Carlo.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: February 20, 2023, 07:08:02 PM »

Italian Sons and Daughters of America

1 hour

The end of an era: Lenny's Pizzeria, a Bensonhurst institution made famous in 1977's "Saturday Night Fever," closed its doors this past Sunday after 70 years in business.

https://abc7ny.com/lennys-pizza-saturday-night.../12836869/

--------

I always liked John Travolta, he is one of my favorite actors.

And I look forward to visiting New York, and I am going to go see it all, I want to go to the Metropolitan Opera, and to Broadway, and to Little Italy, and to Bensonhurst, and to Harlem, and I want to go to Central Park, and I want to go have caviar at the Russian Tea House, etc. I would like to go to Tony Danza's cheese store and have a sandwich, in Little Italy.

My favorite acting teacher is from New York, and she studied at NYU, and she studied with Sanford Meisner, and with Uta Hagen, and she attended the AADA in New York, Then she came to California and she spent her life as an acting teacher for the AADA, and for Cal State Fullerton. She is retired now, but she is still available for private coaching.

I have had a lot of friends from New York, and the New Yorkers always love me. I am sure I will enjoy visiting New York City someday. My Uncle and I were going to ride Greyhound buses from Los Angeles to New York City, but he died, and so that plan is over. I will visit New York someday when I find a good woman who wants to travel, and we can go visit New York as tourists. Or who knows? I might meet a nice woman from New York who can take me to New York and take me on a tour of NYC, I have always loved Marisa Tomei, and New York has a lot of beautiful women.

Sonny Barger who was the President of the Hell's Angels used to hang out at the original McDonald's in San Bernardino when my Grandmother worked at McDonald's as a car hop back when McDonald's had beautiful young ladies to bring your food out to your car for you, and Sonny used to call my Grandmother "Miss New York" because she had class, she was actually born in a small town outside of Denver, Colorado, and she came to California with her family during the Great Depression, but she allowed Sonny to call her "Miss New York." Sonny had nick-names for everyone, and that was the nick-name he chose for her. Sonny died this year, and the Motorcycle club will never be the same. Sonny was always nice and polite with my Grandmother, and he made a good impression on her, she liked Sonny.

I will make it to visit New York eventually, it is in my plans.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 07:33:49 PM by FlyingVProd »

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: February 20, 2023, 07:35:32 PM »

Ask Hillary.

Heh. 
Okay do not.
Fact is without Hillary lying about Russian COLLUSION the Trump margin of victory would have been much larger in 2016.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: February 20, 2023, 08:26:59 PM »

Ask Hillary.

Heh. 
Okay do not.
Fact is without Hillary lying about Russian COLLUSION the Trump margin of victory would have been much larger in 2016.

Ha Ha Ha Ha!

https://www.axios.com/2022/09/09/judge-dismisses-trump-lawsuit-clinton-2016

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: February 20, 2023, 10:03:36 PM »

Ask Hillary.

Heh. 
Okay do not.
Fact is without Hillary lying about Russian COLLUSION
Liar.
the Trump margin of victory would have been much larger in 2016.
Liar.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2843 on: February 21, 2023, 01:47:32 AM »

Live your life for...you.
You spend your whole life worrying about what people might think about you...but after your funeral you'll be forgotten at an astonishing pace.
People will forget you so easily.
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: February 21, 2023, 08:44:52 AM »

Very Christian.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: February 21, 2023, 09:37:16 AM »

Live your life for...you.
You spend your whole life worrying about what people might think about you...but after your funeral you'll be forgotten at an astonishing pace.
People will forget you so easily.

No one truly dies until their name is spoken for the last time

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: February 21, 2023, 12:15:04 PM »

Very Christian.

I should correct that to read;  "Live your life for you, first".
Back to my first boss' words; "Look after yourself first in this world, son...because nobody else will".
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: February 21, 2023, 12:45:45 PM »

Very Christian.

I should correct that to read;  "Live your life for you, first".
Back to my first boss' words; "Look after yourself first in this world, son...because nobody else will".
And you call yourself Christian.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: February 21, 2023, 03:55:01 PM »

Don Lemon returns to CNN
after his stint in the Dunce Corner
only to realize his co-workers are a
week older.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: February 21, 2023, 05:00:21 PM »

Don Lemon returns to CNN
after his stint in the Dunce Corner
only to realize his co-workers are a
week older.

So is the slow decline of the Haley campaign.
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 567