Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 567

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119434 times)

Espnthree

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #3480 on: April 07, 2023, 03:02:28 PM »

The only fact you supplied is that you have no knowledge of the Constitution or criminal procedure. Granted the part of you being played for a gull is more an inference and the source you regurgitated may be as ill informed as you, but I think it is more likely they are relying on the ignorance of you and your ilk.

. The source I regurgitated WAS the Constitution and a public response by Bragg to a reporter.

And I asked a question.

You could not answer so you insult to change the subject.
You could not dispute my answer so you pretend it did not exist, and pretend my factually accurate statement about your level of relevant knowledge was an insult. PROVEN LIAR.
I said nothing factually inaccurate. I asked a question.
You could not answer without insulting.
Deal with your anger elsewhere.
No insult, no anger. And your "question" was a rhetorical comment.
No. It was a question.
And you finally admitted that Bragg s answer to the reporter was misleading if not technically incorrect.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 03:05:21 PM by Espnthree »

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #3481 on: April 07, 2023, 03:11:57 PM »

It was in the Tennessee legislature on 18 August 1920 that young Harry Burn *changed* red rose to yellow after receiving a letter from his mother, and voted 'yes', thereby giving the Suffragist women, the "Iron Jawed Angels", their 19th Amendment right to vote.
A dark for Bambu-ilk residing in the States, I'm certain.

Happy women are the best kind.
Be kind to respectable, respectful women, and one's rewards will be plentiful.

I worked for Suzanne Pleshette, watching her front door and parking the cars, and she was a wonderful woman. Zsa Zsa Gabor was good friends with Suzanne Pleshette and Zsa Zsa used to come see Suzanne all of the time, and I loved Zsa Zsa.

And my Mother is a wonderful woman, and my Grandmothers on both sides were wonderful women.

I have been lucky to have had good women in my life.

I hope to find a good wife someday. And hopefully I can find a woman who is smarter than I, so that we can live good lives. I need to marry up in the world.

Salute,

Tony V.

Marrying up is a good thing. I know I did.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3482 on: April 07, 2023, 03:16:09 PM »

It was in the Tennessee legislature on 18 August 1920 that young Harry Burn *changed* red rose to yellow after receiving a letter from his mother, and voted 'yes', thereby giving the Suffragist women, the "Iron Jawed Angels", their 19th Amendment right to vote.

I worked for Suzanne Pleshette, watching her front door and parking the cars, and she was a wonderful woman. Zsa Zsa Gabor was good friends with Suzanne Pleshette and Zsa Zsa used to come see Suzanne all of the time, and I loved Zsa Zsa.

And my Mother is a wonderful woman, and my Grandmothers on both sides were wonderful women.

I hope to find a good wife someday. And hopefully I can find a woman who is smarter than I, so that we can live good lives. I need to marry up in the world.

Salute,

Tony V.

Rupert Murdoch managed to stay engaged for a couple of weeks at 92 and he is tops of the most disgusting and repulsive human beings on the planet both in body and soul.

Keep hope alive.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3483 on: April 07, 2023, 03:16:46 PM »

The only fact you supplied is that you have no knowledge of the Constitution or criminal procedure. Granted the part of you being played for a gull is more an inference and the source you regurgitated may be as ill informed as you, but I think it is more likely they are relying on the ignorance of you and your ilk.

. The source I regurgitated WAS the Constitution and a public response by Bragg to a reporter.

And I asked a question.

You could not dispute my answer so you pretend it did not exist, and pretend my factually accurate statement about your level of relevant knowledge was an insult. PROVEN LIAR.
No. It was a question.
Liar.
And you finally admitted that Bragg s answer to the reporter was misleading if not technically incorrect.
Liar.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #3484 on: April 07, 2023, 03:18:31 PM »

And I asked a question.

No. It was a question.

It was answered.

As your brain pan is your butt plug, you may have missed it.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #3485 on: April 07, 2023, 03:23:16 PM »

And I asked a question.

No. It was a question.
Liar.
Liar.
You mean you did not mean what you wrote?

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3486 on: April 07, 2023, 03:44:44 PM »

And I asked a question.

No. It was a question.
Liar.
Liar.
I mean you are a liar. (Putting on my best Charles Laughton voice) You were lying then, you are lying now and you in fact are a chronic and habitual LIAR.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #3487 on: April 07, 2023, 03:56:44 PM »

And I asked a question.

No. It was a question.
Liar.
Liar.
I mean you are a liar. (Putting on my best Charles Laughton voice) You were lying then, you are lying now and you in fact are a chronic and habitual LIAR.
LOL!

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3488 on: April 07, 2023, 07:06:56 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.

Marrying up is a good thing. I know I did.

When the 'up' are looking to marry a life partner, what they seek could be 'down'.
How far 'down' the 'up' are willing to go is for each to choose.

Uptown meets downtown, or downtown meets uptown, choose wisely for a mistake could bring misery in more ways than one.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 07:39:49 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3489 on: April 07, 2023, 07:29:42 PM »

As the homeless are being helped then many are over-dosing and dying in the housing that they are provided with, part of the answer is to take the homeless to Church on Sunday, Christians are less likely to commit suicide.

And as I grow old I want to be cool like Sam Eliott, and Jeff Bridges, and Sylvester Stallone.

On the issue of hot available women, it is all about finding a woman with similar dreams and goals, and who is made happy by the same things that make me happy. I took relationship classes, and parenting classes, and all of that in community college trying to make myself a better catch for the right woman.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #3490 on: April 07, 2023, 08:29:50 PM »

Christians are less likely to commit suicide.

I am not holding my breath, but do you have anything like a basis for this?

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3491 on: April 07, 2023, 09:00:56 PM »

Christians are less likely to commit suicide.

I am not holding my breath, but do you have anything like a basis for this?

In Psychology class in community college they taught us how to operate a Suicide Prevention Hot-Line, and the first question that you ask the person is if they are a Christian, if they are a Christian then they are less likely to commit suicide.

There are several reasons why the Christians are less likely to commit suicide, including the fact that suicide is a sin, life is sacred, and God is always with us and Christians always believe in a better day and we believe in miracles, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3492 on: April 08, 2023, 12:08:45 PM »

And then, having met someone, for the young couple it's "meet the parents"...basically for approval..
In my case, I wasn't quite what the girl's mother had in mind as a boyfriend for her daughter. :)
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3493 on: April 08, 2023, 02:29:51 PM »

And then, having met someone, for the young couple it's "meet the parents"...basically for approval..
In my case, I wasn't quite what the girl's mother had in mind as a boyfriend for her daughter. :)

When I was attending acting school, I had chronic pain from an automobile accident, so I went to a chiropractor, and the chiropractor loved me and she said that she would buy me a Porsche if I married her daughter, she wanted me as a son-in-law. She was joking of course, and I never met her daughter.

For me the challenge has been to make money to buy a home and to take care of a family, a man has to be a good protector and provider, a man has to earn enough money to provide a home for his family. So, I worked hard, and I was trying to earn money and have a career so that I could take care of a family. As a Kid I washed dogs for my Grandmother to help her to earn money to buy food and to pay the rent, and I ended up managing a dog kennel where we worked. I worked hard and built up the kennel, but the owner was a cheap-skate and he was a child of the Great Depression, and he did not share the wealth that I helped to earn. I had movie stars as customers, Daryl Hannah and others, and I could have been dating the women who came into the kennel if I was respectable and if I was paid well. But, I was under-paid, and I just felt like slave labor, and there was no way that I could date any of the classy women who came into the kennel. Then after I quit the kennel it just got worse, I worked harder and harder for less money. So, I went back to school to try to make myself more valuable so that I could make money and have a family. I went and got my Associate in Arts Degree, and I attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, the women love actors, and the actresses are beautiful women, and acting pays a lot of money if you get in with the right people. But, I never made it in the Entertainment Industry. So, no money, and no family.

Of note, I am a poet, and a writer, along with being able to act, so my poetry book that I wrote and my movie script might hold the keys to the future. If I can make money from my Poetry Book, and my Movie Script, then maybe I can open a night club in Rome, Italy, and I can cook for my customers, and maybe find a wife in Italy who can help me run the night club. There was a television show named "Northern Exposure" and on the show there was an old man who owned a restaurant and he was married to his young hot waitress, and I could be like that. I can have a club and I can be married to my waitress. And also maybe buy a vineyard and winery in Tuscany to pass down to future generations so that they will always have a home and an income as long as the family owns the winery and sells wine.

We will see what happens. When I went to the Chapman film school to check it out, I saw a beautiful woman as I was walking to the film school from the bus stop, she looked like Veronica Lake, she was beautiful, and I said "Hi" and she was cool and she said "Hi" back. I might meet a woman at the film school who wants to write and produce television shows and movies with me. When I worked at Universal my fellow employees wanted for me to buy the studio someday, maybe I can meet a woman who wants to own a movie studio. I do not know what the future has in store.

I would have had a wife and a family a long time ago if I had money, if my family owned the dog kennel where I worked then I could have dated a movie star who was a customer of the kennel. But, if you are just some poor kid from a poor family then you do not get to date the movie stars. And I had a beautiful friend who I grew up with who I loved, but I could never take care of her, I could never afford to buy her a home and feed her.

And it is bad for ones self esteem to be poor, you feel worthless, and you do not feel like the women even are interested.

But, at least I am not an illegal drug dealer, and I am not involved with the drug addicts, I am a good honest man who tried to do right, and who would have worked any good honest job in order to provide for a family, it just never worked out.

I just have to try to make the most out of however much time I have left.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 02:38:10 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3494 on: April 08, 2023, 03:40:54 PM »

I met a lot of cool people when I worked for Suzanne Pleshette, and I ended up living in group homes owned by my dearly departed friend Lisa who was friends with Suzanne. Lisa was a very wealthy woman from the Philippines, and she spent her whole life helping the homeless people, she was a good woman. And Lisa and her husband Oscar and her best friend Rose wanted to take me to the Philippines to find me a good wife in the Philippines. Rose was a cousin of Gloria Arroyo who was the President of the Philippines at that time. They were going to take me to a Charity Ball in the Philippines to do Ball Room Dancing and to meet the ruling class in the Philippines, they wanted for me to find a wife from among the women who are from the ruling class in the Philippines. But, then sadly Rose started having complications from diabetes and so our trip was canceled.

I have always loved the people of the Philippines, and when I worked for Suzanne Pleshette I had a friend who was a Playboy Playmate from the Philippines, Pia Reyes, she was beautiful, but sadly she married a con-man. And my Mother has many friends from the Philippines. The people from the Philippines have been good to me. And I had a Doctor from the Philippines, he was the best.

My friends from the Philippines wanted to set me up with a rich and powerful woman from the Philippines, they were going to take me to the parties where the rich people went, but sadly Rose fell ill.

Here in California, I will feel better when we start helping the homeless, and as we start taking the homeless people to church, and as we start treating people as equals. If I have to be a poor and homeless outcast here then it is all bullshit, we need to all be equal. I want for Church buses to pick up the homeless people and to take them to church and I want for people to embrace the homeless people as children of God. And once society embraces the homeless as equals, then maybe someday they will embrace me as an equal. I will feel better when I see the homeless people in Church like in "Jesus Revolution." We need for Church buses to drive around and to pick up all of the homeless people to take them to Church on Sundays. And I will feel more comfortable in the Churches here when the homeless people are welcomed.

A lot of poets and writers do not become famous until after they die. That is why you try to attach your projects to stars. And the poets and writers are blessed if they have smart wives to help them. And meanwhile we need to be able to be a part of a vibrant Christian community even if we are homeless.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 567