Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 566

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119384 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #3510 on: April 09, 2023, 04:45:11 PM »

Some doctors are arrogant, rude, uncaring, money-worshipping morons.
Others care about their patients and are genuinely lovely people.
Go woke, go broke.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #3511 on: April 09, 2023, 04:46:47 PM »

What's cute and fluffy and passed out on the lawn?
The Ether Bunny!

Yes.

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3512 on: April 09, 2023, 06:14:40 PM »

So, every African American will be getting a house for $1...reparation for slavery, discrimination etc.
Cool, free stuff is always good.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3513 on: April 09, 2023, 07:32:52 PM »

Not breeding was the best decision you ever made Bambu.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #3514 on: April 09, 2023, 09:06:50 PM »

So, every African American will be getting a house for $1...reparation for slavery, discrimination etc.
Cool, free stuff is always good.

Free stuff

Cool rightwing talking point.

Slavery, discrimination for free stuff.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3515 on: April 09, 2023, 10:35:19 PM »

They are having stabbings on the Hollywood subway now. The trains need to all have lots of security guards to protect the tourists and travelers. And Hollywood depends on Tourism, the trains need to be safe.

And like I have been saying, I am a crusader, and I think we can help to make the world a better place by getting the homeless people into Church on Sundays. We need to teach people the Golden Rule to love our neighbors and to treat other people the way we wish to be treated, and we need to teach people the 10 Commandments, etc. We can help society to become a better place by sending Church buses around to pick the homeless people up to take them to Church on Sundays.

And I do not feel safe riding the trains right now, and the streets of Los Angeles are dangerous, we need to help the homeless, and we need to get the homeless people into Church on Sundays, and we need security guards on trains, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3516 on: April 09, 2023, 10:45:49 PM »

Originally the freed slaves were supposed to get 40 Acres and a Mule. We have lots of wide open land if the homeless descendants of freed slaves qualify for 40 Acres and a Mule. Back at the time they considered 40 Acres and a Mule fair.

Meanwhile, we need to strive for equality for all men, and we need to have good human rights, and good civil rights, for all men, and I support the ACLU. I also support the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Civil Rights Act of 1968. I support equal rights for all men.

Beyond that, I am a Christian, and I support the Golden Rule to love our neighbors and to treat other people the way we wish to be treated ourselves, and I support obeying the 10 Commandments, etc.

No one in my family tree ever owned slaves, and my ancestors were Cowboys and Indians here in the West, at the time of Lincoln I had family in Madison, Indiana, and in Carrollton, Kentucky, before that they lived in New York, etc, my family tree never owned slaves.

Slavery was horrible, and certainly the freed slaves were entitled to something, and 40 Acres and a Mule was one suggestion.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3517 on: April 09, 2023, 10:54:17 PM »

Some doctors are arrogant, rude, uncaring, money-worshipping morons.
Others care about their patients and are genuinely lovely people.

Doctor Jeff was a surfer in Malibu, he surfed everyday, and he was cool and mellow like a surfer, he lived right on the beach at Latigo Beach and he surfed everyday, all of his friends were surfers, and he was a cool part of the community in Malibu.

And my favorite Doctor here in Anaheim was from the Philippines, he was a very humble and great doctor, he retired and I miss him.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3518 on: April 10, 2023, 01:07:37 AM »

They are having stabbings on the Hollywood subway now. The trains need to all have lots of security guards to protect the tourists and travelers. And Hollywood depends on Tourism, the trains need to be safe.

And like I have been saying, I am a crusader, and I think we can help to make the world a better place by getting the homeless people into Church on Sundays. We need to teach people the Golden Rule to love our neighbors and to treat other people the way we wish to be treated, and we need to teach people the 10 Commandments, etc. We can help society to become a better place by sending Church buses around to pick the homeless people up to take them to Church on Sundays.

And I do not feel safe riding the trains right now, and the streets of Los Angeles are dangerous, we need to help the homeless, and we need to get the homeless people into Church on Sundays, and we need security guards on trains, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

Passengers on trains need guns...as 'Erica Bain' [Jodie Foster] did in "The Brave One".
Two thugs spy you sitting alone at the end of the carriage, approach speaking words of horror, then produce a knife...fearing for your life, you have no alternative but to shoot the one threatening you with the knife.
Gun in your pocket ready to fire.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: April 10, 2023, 01:18:53 AM »

Originally the freed slaves were supposed to get 40 Acres and a Mule. We have lots of wide open land if the homeless descendants of freed slaves qualify for 40 Acres and a Mule. Back at the time they considered 40 Acres and a Mule fair.

Meanwhile, we need to strive for equality for all men, and we need to have good human rights, and good civil rights, for all men, and I support the ACLU. I also support the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Civil Rights Act of 1968. I support equal rights for all men.

Beyond that, I am a Christian, and I support the Golden Rule to love our neighbors and to treat other people the way we wish to be treated ourselves, and I support obeying the 10 Commandments, etc.

No one in my family tree ever owned slaves, and my ancestors were Cowboys and Indians here in the West, at the time of Lincoln I had family in Madison, Indiana, and in Carrollton, Kentucky, before that they lived in New York, etc, my family tree never owned slaves.

Slavery was horrible, and certainly the freed slaves were entitled to something, and 40 Acres and a Mule was one suggestion.

Salute,

Tony V.

mrs bambu just informed me that there was a movie made about '40 acres and a mule'.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: April 10, 2023, 01:24:49 AM »

Salute,

Tony V.

Passengers on trains need guns...as 'Erica Bain' [Jodie Foster] did in "The Brave One".
Two thugs spy you sitting alone at the end of the carriage, approach speaking words of horror, then produce a knife...fearing for your life, you have no alternative but to shoot the one threatening you with the knife.

You are a stupid twat, Bambu, a danger to yourself and others.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3521 on: April 10, 2023, 01:34:25 AM »

The answer is to put armed guards on all of the trains and at all of the train stations.

In Los Angeles they hired new guards, but the television news team caught the guards staying in their cars in the parking lots instead of guarding the trains and the stations. The guards need to be brave, and they need to patrol the trains and the stations to prevent crime.

Hollywood needs security guards all over now, Hollywood really needs to invest in security.

And the schools all need security, etc.

And we need Church buses to take the homeless people to Church to teach them the Golden Rule, and the 10 Commandments, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3522 on: April 10, 2023, 02:30:49 AM »

Salute,

Tony V.

You are a stupid twat, Bambu, a danger to yourself and others.

People are being stabbed on the trains.
What do you suggest the passengers do?
Just allow themselves to be stabbed, and die in the carriages?

Knife -proof clothing and knife proof helmets [including neck guards] would be one alternative. Thugs love stabbing victims in the ears and neck.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 02:57:06 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3523 on: April 10, 2023, 03:03:20 AM »

The answer is to put armed guards on all of the trains and at all of the train stations.

In Los Angeles they hired new guards, but the television news team caught the guards staying in their cars in the parking lots instead of guarding the trains and the stations. The guards need to be brave, and they need to patrol the trains and the stations to prevent crime.

Hollywood needs security guards all over now, Hollywood really needs to invest in security.

And the schools all need security, etc.

And we need Church buses to take the homeless people to Church to teach them the Golden Rule, and the 10 Commandments, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

Guards need to be SWAT-like, 6ft 6in Samoan-like with dogs and guns,
ie: proper, serious guards.
Gotta be able to scare the thugs away.

Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3524 on: April 10, 2023, 05:58:02 AM »

My Grandmother carried a gun in her purse, she carried a small pearl handled .32 in her purse. She was robbed once, and after that she carried a gun in her purse.

When I find a good wife, then I want for my wife to carry a gun in her purse.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 566