Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 566

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119342 times)

LarryB!

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #3525 on: April 10, 2023, 10:04:43 AM »

They are having stabbings on the Hollywood subway now. The trains need to all have lots of security guards to protect the tourists and travelers. And Hollywood depends on Tourism, the trains need to be safe.

And like I have been saying, I am a crusader, and I think we can help to make the world a better place by getting the homeless people into Church on Sundays. We need to teach people the Golden Rule to love our neighbors and to treat other people the way we wish to be treated, and we need to teach people the 10 Commandments, etc. We can help society to become a better place by sending Church buses around to pick the homeless people up to take them to Church on Sundays.

And I do not feel safe riding the trains right now, and the streets of Los Angeles are dangerous, we need to help the homeless, and we need to get the homeless people into Church on Sundays, and we need security guards on trains, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

Passengers on trains need guns...as 'Erica Bain' [Jodie Foster] did in "The Brave One".
Two thugs spy you sitting alone at the end of the carriage, approach speaking words of horror, then produce a knife...fearing for your life, you have no alternative but to shoot the one threatening you with the knife.
Gun in your pocket ready to fire.

You would love Bernie Goetz

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: April 10, 2023, 10:06:49 AM »

They are having stabbings on the Hollywood subway now. The trains need to all have lots of security guards to protect the tourists and travelers. And Hollywood depends on Tourism, the trains need to be safe.

And like I have been saying, I am a crusader, and I think we can help to make the world a better place by getting the homeless people into Church on Sundays. We need to teach people the Golden Rule to love our neighbors and to treat other people the way we wish to be treated, and we need to teach people the 10 Commandments, etc. We can help society to become a better place by sending Church buses around to pick the homeless people up to take them to Church on Sundays.

And I do not feel safe riding the trains right now, and the streets of Los Angeles are dangerous, we need to help the homeless, and we need to get the homeless people into Church on Sundays, and we need security guards on trains, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

Passengers on trains need guns...as 'Erica Bain' [Jodie Foster] did in "The Brave One".
Two thugs spy you sitting alone at the end of the carriage, approach speaking words of horror, then produce a knife...fearing for your life, you have no alternative but to shoot the one threatening you with the knife.
Gun in your pocket ready to fire.

You are a stupid twat, Bambu, a danger to yourself and others.

People are being stabbed on the trains.
What do you suggest the passengers do?
Just allow themselves to be stabbed, and die in the carriages?

Knife -proof clothing and knife proof helmets [including neck guards] would be one alternative. Thugs love stabbing victims in the ears and neck.

You yearn for the Australia of Mad Max

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #3527 on: April 10, 2023, 03:26:06 PM »

https://apnews.com/article/dalai-lama-kiss-boy-video-6fd0635673f6830578b084f550dc69ca

By all means let's take an innocent (albeit senile) attempt to get a child to laugh and turn it into something perverted.   Cause there's nothing quite like feeling morally superior to the Dalai Lama!

/sarcasm

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: April 10, 2023, 06:23:17 PM »

Mass shooting of bank staff in Louisville.
Very sad.

The bad people strike again.

Wonder how shooter got access to the staff?
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: April 10, 2023, 06:40:07 PM »

You have obviously never been inside a bank in your life.

We know why he was able to easily obtain a gun.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: April 10, 2023, 06:56:58 PM »

You have obviously never been inside a bank in your life.

We know why he was able to easily obtain a gun.

Please tell me the bank had counter to ceiling bulletproof glass screens and a locked door with keypad to gain access to the "back office", like my banks have.
Please tell me the shooter didn't just walk into the bank, flick a latch on a thigh high gate and walk right in and shoot the victims, or shoot them over the counter.

https://genesisantijumpbarriers.com.au/bank-security-screen/
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 07:08:41 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: April 10, 2023, 07:33:41 PM »

Please tell me that after all the time you have spent on Elba
you know that the right to bear arms in America supersedes all other rights
including the rights to Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness?

And "absolute security" supersedes the right to bear arms.
"You can be armed, but we can make sure you don't slaughter people with those arms."

Bet you can't just waltz into the White House armed with guns, grenades, and bombs on your person or in bags.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 07:41:41 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: April 10, 2023, 07:37:59 PM »

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: April 10, 2023, 07:39:38 PM »

And "absolute security" the right to bear arms.
"You can be armed, but we can make sure you don't slaughter people with that 'armed'"

Bet you can't just waltz into the White House armed with guns, grenades, and bombs on your person or in bags.

Foolish

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: April 10, 2023, 07:44:30 PM »

"You can be armed, but we can make sure you don't slaughter people with that 'armed'"

Foolish

Aren't schools and their children as valuable as the White House and anyone in it?
And banks, clubs, churches, PTA meetings...etc?
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: April 10, 2023, 09:15:45 PM »

Foolish

Aren't schools and their children as valuable as the White House and anyone in it?
And banks, clubs, churches, PTA meetings...etc?

Again you are ignorant, many states are raising the speed limits on American roads knowing full well that will result in more traffic fatalities.
Life is not sacred in America; speed, money, power and guns are.

Craw back in your hole, you ignorant slob!

I would say that life is very sacred in America, to the parents and relatives of slain school kids, and loved ones of bank staff, church congregations etc.

Higher speed limits on some roads don't necessarily result in higher road tolls.
Many people just ignore whatever the speed limit is. bambuworld has speed cameras everywhere, including mobile ones in pick up trucks and unmarked cars parked by the side of roads.
Motorists get the fines in the mail...including loss of points, 12 points reset every 2 years...drive thru a red traffic light, lose 4 points and pay $400 fine.
"Red light/speed" cameras at many intersections in city, suburbs and regional.
Overhead cameras policing cell phone use. About $500 fine and loss of 3 or 4 points for cell phone use of any kind, incl looking at a screen.

Cops can stop motorists anywhere, anytime night or day, and *make* them submit to a drug and alcohol test...talk into phone size alcohol device, and run swab down tongue for drug test.

Maybe try those for better road safety.

Money/power...most of your officials...Governors, Mayors, Police Chiefs etc are elected?   
The People need to protest for change.

Guns.....2nd Amendment rights.
Maybe the People will be disarmed one day, maybe not.
Best to introduce 'absolute security' everywhere in the meantime.

Cabin doors...locked, no more hijackings.
Air marshals on planes...extra security.
What about 'school marshals'? What about scanners in schools etc like in airports?
What about locked doors in schools, like in planes?

Mrs bambu flew on domestic routes in America.
One guy was acting up "carrying on like pork chop"...brought a large bag onto the plane, too large, should never have been allowed to carry it on.
Mrs bambu had put her legal size cabin bag in the overhead locker and was seated.
Rude dude appeared with his large bag, and proceeded to remove mrs bambu's bag [and others] so he could replace them with his bag.
Mrs bambu ['knee-high to a grass hopper'] said "don't touch my bag". Even in a normal voice her sound is very clear, crisp, nice...easily heard within a room.
Rude dude ignored her, she told him again...next second air hostess arrived, told rude dude his bag was too big and it would have to be stored 'in the back'.
He argued with her, she explained about safety if the bag fell out and onto someone's head it could cause serious injury.
He kept arguing..demanding that if his bag were put in the back it would be taken off first so he wouldn"t have to wait.
Hostess told him it would be taken off last.
He was very annoyed, still wanted to argue.
Hostess then told him:
"There are air-marshals on this plane"
Rude dude then let his bag go in the back and sat down and shut up.  lol

Gotta love security!
There's no such thing as too much security.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 09:34:05 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3536 on: April 10, 2023, 10:14:38 PM »

Blah, blah, blah says the ignorant slob from his hole in the ground.

All just depends on how much people love their children, husbands, wives, siblings...and how much they value their lives.
And how much Americans value their own lives.
People like teachers, mothers, fathers, daughters, sons,...they too are being gunned down in schools 'every other week, month', or however long it is between massacres.'.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: April 10, 2023, 11:51:37 PM »

Blah, Blah, Blah, just the cost of business in America, you ignoramus.
Collateral damage, well within reasonable cost/benefit models.

Stay put in your secure hole living vicariously on Elba. Pathetic loser, you are.

Time is up. Talk to Tony, you two are perfect for each other!

LOL

I'm about as secure as I can be.
Assault rifles...banned.
Handguns...banned.
Carrying knives...banned
Gated community.

It's YOU and Elba-ites etc I'm worried about.
On my tv I see all the massacres, the grieving families.

You seem upset.
If I'm upsetting you, just put me on ignore and I'll disappear.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 11:59:09 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: April 11, 2023, 12:28:01 AM »

If I was a poor homeless Black man who is a decedent of slaves then I would be very happy if I was given 40 Acres of Land and a Business Loan to buy a tractor, etc.

With 40 Acres of Land in Montana you could grow specialty stone ground Mustard.

With 40 Acres of Land in Merced, California, then you could grow strawberries and you could sell the strawberries to San Francisco.

With 40 Acres of Land in Battle Mountain, Nevada, then you could raise pigs and you could sell Pork to San Francisco.

With 40 Acres of Land in Napa, California, then you could have a vineyard and winery making specialty wine.

You could do a lot of things if you had 40 Acres of Land and a Business Loan.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 12:32:22 AM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: April 11, 2023, 12:55:27 AM »

If I was a poor homeless Black man who is a decedent of slaves then I would be very happy if I was given 40 Acres of Land and a Business Loan to buy a tractor, etc.

With 40 Acres of Land in Montana you could grow specialty stone ground Mustard.

With 40 Acres of Land in Merced, California, then you could grow strawberries and you could sell the strawberries to San Francisco.

With 40 Acres of Land in Battle Mountain, Nevada, then you could raise pigs and you could sell Pork to San Francisco.

With 40 Acres of Land in Napa, California, then you could have a vineyard and winery making specialty wine.

You could do a lot of things if you had 40 Acres of Land and a Business Loan.

Salute,

Tony V.

A poor, homeless man could get a business loan?

Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 566