Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 566

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119328 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #3616 on: April 14, 2023, 11:02:16 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2023/04/14/violence-in-schools-dropped-dramatically-in-california-could-it-be-a-model-for-the-the-country/

We need to have lots of adults on playgrounds to monitor the children and to prevent bullies from beating people up on the playgrounds, along with fences, gates, and armed security, along with cameras, etc.

Exactly.
There's no such thing as too much security.
Tony V undertands.

China, Russia and Morth Korea has absolute security.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: April 15, 2023, 01:48:00 AM »

Reagan believed that by putting Americans on the World Wide Web that we could change the world.

In the old days a teacher could teach 40 children per year, and now a teacher can teach endless people on the World Wide Web.

I have a friend who was Mayor of Anaheim on 9/11 and now she is in a retirement home, and she runs charities from her room at the retirement home from her computer. She is stuck in a room, but she still runs charities.

We are changing the world as we have open discussions on the World Wide Web.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: April 15, 2023, 03:11:17 AM »

There is no indication anywhere that the World Wide Web ever crossed Ronnie Rayguns mind. After 1983 there was not much mind left to cross.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: April 15, 2023, 10:36:14 AM »

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #3621 on: April 15, 2023, 10:47:47 AM »

http://www.vice.com/en/article/k7z8ze/meet-the-viral-sheriff-who-took-on-florida-nazis

As the man says, it's all public record.  If they can't stand the light, they can crawl back under the rock.  Perhaps he can turn his spotlight on DeSatan.

https://time.com/6266618/ron-desantis-florida-governance-essay/

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: April 15, 2023, 10:53:03 AM »

And we need to support after school programs for the youth.

My gosh, what wisdom!  What insight! 

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3623 on: April 15, 2023, 11:02:24 AM »

Indeed
Are you doing that?
If not, you should be.
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3624 on: April 15, 2023, 04:52:08 PM »

If Americans are allowed to have open communication with the Chinese then it can help to promote peace, Tik Tok can help to promote peace, and world trade is good for everyone.

Putting Americans on the World Wide Web is changing the world.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #3625 on: April 15, 2023, 06:03:44 PM »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3626 on: April 15, 2023, 06:47:12 PM »

If Americans are allowed to have open communication with the Chinese then it can help to promote peace, Tik Tok can help to promote peace, and world trade is good for everyone.

Putting Americans on the World Wide Web is changing the world.

Salute,

Tony V.

Tik Tok is being banned by western govts *everywhere*...something about "China-spying".
Go woke, go broke.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #3627 on: April 15, 2023, 09:30:41 PM »

Indeed
Are you doing that?
If not, you should be.

I can only hope to dimly reflect Tony's insight and penetrating analysis.  He also pointed out that drug addiction is bad.  I was gobsmacked, gobsmacked I tell you by this revelation. 

I any case, I will endeavor to match every single post from our resident Social Reformer and Vintner In Waiting, with my carefully selected samples of corporate memoranda on the burning issues of our troubled times.  Let me humbly offer:

It is useful to have a genetic algorithm create an AI driven curriculum and finance system that incorporates sustainable efficiency optimization using big data ecosystems that drill down toward a holistic education with resilient feedback logistics that minimizes pain points and provides an optimized customer journey that synergizes with hyperlocal strategies, aligns with global retargeting and moves the needle towards fully realized returns on investments.

It is also important to note that it will be efficacious to implement consensus mechanisms that build through multiple iterations of the feedback system as it cycles through each incremental through-line of various pedagogical tiers as they self-actualize and tesselate through a full plenum of profit algorithms and covariant fact valuations. 

(when Tony falls silent, and discourse withers in consequence, then so shall my sharing of these memoranda slacken and subside)

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3628 on: April 16, 2023, 02:44:02 AM »

The idiot DownUnder will be reading his dictionary for a month and still
have not one iota of what you are saying.  👍✌️👌👏🙏

Nothing wrong with looking things up in the dictionary and google to increase one's knowledge.
Knowledge is like security, one can never have too much of it.

Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3629 on: April 16, 2023, 02:57:12 AM »

Indeed
Are you doing that?
If not, you should be.

I can only hope to dimly reflect Tony's insight and penetrating analysis.  He also pointed out that drug addiction is bad.  I was gobsmacked, gobsmacked I tell you by this revelation. 

I any case, I will endeavor to match every single post from our resident Social Reformer and Vintner In Waiting, with my carefully selected samples of corporate memoranda on the burning issues of our troubled times.  Let me humbly offer:

It is useful to have a genetic algorithm create an AI driven curriculum and finance system that incorporates sustainable efficiency optimization using big data ecosystems that drill down toward a holistic education with resilient feedback logistics that minimizes pain points and provides an optimized customer journey that synergizes with hyperlocal strategies, aligns with global retargeting and moves the needle towards fully realized returns on investments.

It is also important to note that it will be efficacious to implement consensus mechanisms that build through multiple iterations of the feedback system as it cycles through each incremental through-line of various pedagogical tiers as they self-actualize and tesselate through a full plenum of profit algorithms and covariant fact valuations. 

(when Tony falls silent, and discourse withers in consequence, then so shall my sharing of these memoranda slacken and subside)

LOL
Academic/corporate mumbo jumbo is not needed to solve society's current problems.
What's needed is commonsense...the solutions that Tony offers.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 02:59:10 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 566