Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 566

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119326 times)

LarryB!

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #4005 on: May 12, 2023, 04:00:50 PM »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4006 on: May 12, 2023, 04:09:42 PM »

Losers of the Week

Bunch of witches being rounded up.

A good start with hopefully thousands more GOP fraudsters to follow.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4007 on: May 12, 2023, 07:08:25 PM »

Some of the immigrants have a really hard life, I met 2 immigrants today at a friend's store, they just hitch-hiked up from Mexico today, and although Mexico is only 100 miles away they looked very tired, all that they were traveling with was the clothes on their backs, no money, no food, no idea where they were going, they could not speak English, the poor guys have it rough. They were pan-handling to get money for food and for a few beers while they talked with the local Spanish speaking people here about where the opportunities are and where to find work, etc. America was built by strong people like these immigrants. All I had was a dollar on me, so I gave them a dollar and wished them luck.

Someone needs to make a magazine in Spanish to give information to these immigrants from Latin America about the United Farm Workers, and about the Teamsters, and we need to let them know where the jobs and housing are, and where to learn English, etc. The Immigration Lawyers can pay for the magazines and the Immigration Lawyers can place advertisements in the magazines. Select Graphics and Printing in Garden Grove, California, will make magazines for people at a fair price if someone wants to make a magazine to pass out to the immigrants.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4008 on: May 12, 2023, 11:37:52 PM »

What I learnt from 'Audit the Audit' videos on Youtube about driving a motor vehicle in America and the behaviour of cops in traffic stops.

What I learnt:
. Get a camera in your vehicle and record everything.
. Do not speed.
. Do not text while driving.
. Do have all the lights on your vehicle working properly.
. Never use weed or any illegal drug if you're ever going to drive a motor vehicle.
The question the cops will ask you is:
"When was the last time you used weed"?
"I can't remember" is the *wrong* answer. It gives the cops an invitation to arrest you for suspected DUI, even if you blow zero on the alco meter.
 "Never" is the wise answer, which you should/need to be able to prove.
. Always have licence, registration, and insurance ready to produce immediately, without fumbling... and have a separate copy in your bag and another at home.
. If in your state you are not required to consent to a sobriety test, do not submit to one.
. Do not give passing cops the finger, if pedestrian or driving.
. Do not call cops "idiots", respect the uniform.
. Do not answer cops' questions":
"Where are you going to?"
"Where are you coming from?"
Cops' next question, if you tell them you're coming from a friend's house could be.
"Did you use weed at your friend's house tonite?"

« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 11:46:01 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4009 on: May 12, 2023, 11:48:55 PM »

Just make sure you are never in a position to use that information. Stay in your penal colony please.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4010 on: May 13, 2023, 12:38:26 AM »

Just make sure you are never in a position to use that information. Stay in your penal colony please.

50,000 convicts makes you a penal colony too.
It's wise information.
What gives with American cops trying to prosecute people for things they don't do?

I don't have such trouble at traffic stops...no 1st, 4th,  etc Amendment rights arguments roadside, no calling for a supervisor.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4011 on: May 13, 2023, 01:15:36 AM »

I am recollecting the mighty flow of information regarding the quirks and peculiarities that riddle our legal and justice and penal systems that has passed before your eyes here over the years and wonder how you can ask such vague and vacuous questions.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4012 on: May 13, 2023, 06:16:41 AM »

If I lived in America I'd be saying "Defund the Police".

Loveland Colorado.."incentivised policing"...get heaps of DUI arrests and you get rewards and a nice (fake)gold cup like at the horse races. Never mind if they're false arrests.
You can then put that on your Facebook page, hero cop...LOL.
In the YouTube video, a White man pilot has been arrested, handcuffed roadside, taken to the police station, forced to undertake a breath test, result reading zero, cop not happy, forces him to take a blood test, result zero, charged with DUI, big leather strap tied around him and he handcuffed to that.
His life ruined.
Sarah Schielke, Civil Rights attorney tells all about it, legal action taken, police chief quietly resigned, then employed in Arizona as a police chief.
Nothing much ever happens to the false arrest cops.

Defund the police!
Go woke, go broke.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #4013 on: May 13, 2023, 11:13:14 AM »

https://www.livescience.com/planet-earth/giant-phallus-shaped-iceberg-floating-in-conception-bay-surprises-residents-of-dildo-canada

Are there any store/business names in that town that contain the town name that would not be risible?  We need a penetrating analysis from our forum experts.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4014 on: May 13, 2023, 03:12:38 PM »

Dildo should think of renaming itself after the iceberg.

Richard P. Feynman

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #4015 on: May 14, 2023, 12:55:50 PM »

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4016 on: May 14, 2023, 04:31:02 PM »

The aerospace industry brings about forty billion dollars per year to the Antelope Valley, my hometown.

https://labusinessjournal.com/special-reports/special-report-aerospace-up-up-and-away/

We need to nurture our communities, and we need to stop the needless crime and problems.

In my hometown some assholes flooded the town with meth and got all of the people addicted, then they started locking them in a prison which was built right in the middle of my hometown, it was all a result of neglect by the community.

But, people can bounce back from the meth epidemic, etc, most of the addicts are dead now from their hearts going out from too much meth. Hopefully the next generation learns to just say "NO!" to drugs. The fuckers now are selling fentanyl and heroin to our people, the mother fuckers, one pill can kill an innocent teen, we need to teach the children to say no. We need to spend some time teaching our children, and making films to show our children, and television shows on PBS, etc. We need to bring back the "After School Specials" on television for the children to watch after school that teaches them important things that kids need to learn.

The Antelope Valley has a fantastic community college, with wonderful professors.

And it is only about 60 miles away from Malibu, it is a short drive from the desert to the beach.

And we need to have a Jesus Revolution.

My Mother still lives in the Antelope Valley, she has always loved the desert, and she has a nice safe house, and she has a good husband, and for her the desert is still great. She worked for a government contractor who built satellites and stuff for our government, I went to her work one day on family day and they showed me a satellite that they were building to tell us where the Gold is here on Earth, and to tell us where other resources are. One of the companies she worked for was Sverdrup Technology. She is retired now, but she loved her jobs that she had, and they all loved her, she has a lot of friends in the desert.

Anyhow, we have a lot of resources and blessings, and we need to come from a place of abundance, we are not some poor area where people are desperate and where people need to commit crimes to survive, we are a rich nation, if you need help there are people who you can ask for help who will help you, there is no reason to commit crimes. And we need to help our homeless people, and we need to feed the hungry people, and we need to send the Foster Youth to college for free, etc.

The desert also needs to make National Parks to preserve the beauty of the desert and the Joshua Trees, we need to protect the desert now while we still can. Just like how New York saved the open land for Central Park then we need to have Preserves in the desert to forever save the natural beauty of the desert.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4017 on: May 14, 2023, 05:01:17 PM »

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4018 on: May 15, 2023, 06:09:27 AM »

The aerospace industry brings about forty billion dollars per year to the Antelope Valley, my hometown.

https://labusinessjournal.com/special-reports/special-report-aerospace-up-up-and-away/

We need to nurture our communities, and we need to stop the needless crime and problems.

In my hometown some assholes flooded the town with meth and got all of the people addicted, then they started locking them in a prison which was built right in the middle of my hometown, it was all a result of neglect by the community.

But, people can bounce back from the meth epidemic, etc, most of the addicts are dead now from their hearts going out from too much meth. Hopefully the next generation learns to just say "NO!" to drugs. The fuckers now are selling fentanyl and heroin to our people, the mother fuckers, one pill can kill an innocent teen, we need to teach the children to say no. We need to spend some time teaching our children, and making films to show our children, and television shows on PBS, etc. We need to bring back the "After School Specials" on television for the children to watch after school that teaches them important things that kids need to learn.

The Antelope Valley has a fantastic community college, with wonderful professors.

And it is only about 60 miles away from Malibu, it is a short drive from the desert to the beach.

And we need to have a Jesus Revolution.

My Mother still lives in the Antelope Valley, she has always loved the desert, and she has a nice safe house, and she has a good husband, and for her the desert is still great. She worked for a government contractor who built satellites and stuff for our government, I went to her work one day on family day and they showed me a satellite that they were building to tell us where the Gold is here on Earth, and to tell us where other resources are. One of the companies she worked for was Sverdrup Technology. She is retired now, but she loved her jobs that she had, and they all loved her, she has a lot of friends in the desert.

Anyhow, we have a lot of resources and blessings, and we need to come from a place of abundance, we are not some poor area where people are desperate and where people need to commit crimes to survive, we are a rich nation, if you need help there are people who you can ask for help who will help you, there is no reason to commit crimes. And we need to help our homeless people, and we need to feed the hungry people, and we need to send the Foster Youth to college for free, etc.

The desert also needs to make National Parks to preserve the beauty of the desert and the Joshua Trees, we need to protect the desert now while we still can. Just like how New York saved the open land for Central Park then we need to have Preserves in the desert to forever save the natural beauty of the desert.

Salute,

Tony V.

Tony,
What you need is 'Uncle bambu's Mobile Drugs, Sex, and Life Education Show for the School Kiddies' [teens].
...complete with jail cell on stage, videos of just alive drug addicts, dead drug addicts, coffins, graves...complete with shovels and earth.
Actors playing live drug addicts on stage, then in the coffins, and 'buried'.
Attractive students persuaded to "take" drugs by dealers counting the cash.
Said students convulse and 'die' on stage, get buried...never again to be alive.

Naked adults on stage, women lying naked on lounges [poolside types], cameras zooming in on breasts and genitals, projected to a large screen in the school auditorium.
Naked men lined up on stage..."One of these naked men is gay, please choose which one".
Hostess explains that bodies come in all different shapes and sizes.
"This is what natural female breasts look like"..."anything else is fake".
Lots of giggles from the kiddies at first, but after a while the novelty wears off, and serious thought ensues.

The sex education part is exactly what they do in Britain, saw it in a doco.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4019 on: May 15, 2023, 05:29:59 PM »

One of my radio hosts was having trouble with his son aged about 13,
Boy was going along with other boys doing anti-social actions, like kicking over people's trash bins etc.
Host was concerned son could get a criminal record so he arranged with the prison to be able to take his son there one day and give him a tour.
Tour including locking the boy in a cell and leaving him there for 30 mins or so.
"This is where you'll be coming if you break the law, and the door won't be opened after 30 mins.
"No luxuries like you have at home, this will be your new home, no girlfriends, no cars, no phones etc."
Son was a very good boy after that.
Trouble with the West today, life is sugar-coated, reality is missing, all high school students should be taken on prison tours and sat in cells, and have their phones, cars, hot showers, girlfriends and boyfriends confiscated for a week.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 05:32:07 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 566