Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 567

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119447 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #4320 on: June 12, 2023, 06:59:19 PM »

Christians live a purpose driven life that is about much more than just making money, and money is just a tool that can be used to help the poor, etc.

Tony V.

So did Gandhi.  You don't have to be Christian to practice altruism and compassion.

"The Jesus Revolution" is opening up in India, I hope it is a huge success, and I hope it helps to inspire a real Jesus Revolution, here in California, and in Mexico, and as far as we can go. Bringing Jesus to Las Vegas might be too much to expect, but we can try there too.

Pepperdine in Malibu is a Christian college, it is a good college, my Father studied Business there. Pepperdine can help to save Los Angeles, and San Francisco, and San Bernardino, Perpperdine can have a think tank and they can discuss ways that they can use money and Business to improve the situation in our California cities, and they can also suggest ways that tax breaks can be used to help the poor and the homeless, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4321 on: June 12, 2023, 07:45:39 PM »

Here in California during the Great Depression the farmers got together and formed Co-Operatives where they shared advertising expenses and shipping expenses, etc, and they shipped oranges east on railroads, etc. Sunkist sent the oranges east on railroads and created wealth for the local communities here.

And picking oranges has always been a great way to create jobs for desperate people, and it still is right now. I would rather pick oranges in California than live in a garbage dump in Mexico. Picking oranges out in the fresh air and sunshine with the music playing, with your buddies, they try to make the most of it, and then they go surfing after work, etc. And they have lots of tacos, etc, when you work hard then you eat good. And Corona beers for all of the workers, etc. We just received a lot of rain, so California will be growing a lot of food, Arizona too as they grow winter vegetables in Arizona, they have dams with huge lakes out in the desert, we need to be smart and we need to keep building dams, etc. And they can grow wheat, and mustard, and other stuff in Nevada, along with raising cattle and making cheese, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4322 on: June 12, 2023, 08:06:40 PM »

The parents don't hate transgender students, they just don't want biological males in the same change rooms as their daughters and don't want them competing in the same sports/races.
They believe in equality for women, the sports for women to be fair and equal. All schoolgirls born girls to be competing against each other, with biological males not included.
It's only fair.

Bullshit.

It is not anything but the Rights way of setting up a campaign.

Focus a message sent on all rightwing frequencies how these deviants are destroying society, seducing our toddlers and eating our infants. God said you must hate these abominations yada yada yada.

Then those who fall for that MAGA bullshit elect the bastards who make their lives miserable.

Do you think biological males competing against biological females in sports is fair to the biological females?
Red herring.

Simple question.
That is all you are mentally capable of, which is why you think that is the important question, and why you think it is simple.

Yes, I am no Rhodes scholar.
But you don't have to be one, or have a degree from Harvard to figure out this one.
It is simple.
My question is simple.
The answer is simple..yes, or no.
You either think it's fair, or not fair.
All sports are unfair. That is the nature of sports. There are always people with competitive advantages.

All sports are fair, if the competitors are all the same biological gender.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4323 on: June 12, 2023, 09:03:31 PM »

The bout of mud wrestling you are constantly losing with reality seems like it was stacked against you from the beginning.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4324 on: June 12, 2023, 09:54:43 PM »

Because of dams built wisely in Arizona a long time ago, now Arizona has huge lakes to provide water for winter farming. New York, Chicago, Detroit, Saint Louis, Cincinnati, etc, they are all getting their winter vegetables from Arizona now.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4325 on: June 12, 2023, 10:03:08 PM »

The parents don't hate transgender students, they just don't want biological males in the same change rooms as their daughters and don't want them competing in the same sports/races.
They believe in equality for women, the sports for women to be fair and equal. All schoolgirls born girls to be competing against each other, with biological males not included.
It's only fair.

Bullshit.

Focus a message sent on all rightwing frequencies how these deviants are destroying society, seducing our toddlers and eating our infants. God said you must hate these abominations yada yada yada.

Then those who fall for that MAGA bullshit elect the bastards who make their lives miserable.

Do you think biological males competing against biological females in sports is fair to the biological females?
Red herring.

Simple question.
That is all you are mentally capable of, which is why you think that is the important question, and why you think it is simple.

But you don't have to be one, or have a degree from Harvard to figure out this one.
It is simple.
My question is simple.
All sports are unfair. That is the nature of sports. There are always people with competitive advantages.

Why? What difference does gender make?
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #4326 on: June 12, 2023, 10:20:57 PM »

About that possible Wuhan Lab Leak(continued)

Jonathan Calvert and George Arbuthnott report for the Times of London

Fresh evidence drawn from confidential files reveals Chinese scientists spliced together deadly pathogens shortly before the pandemic. Scientists in Wuhan working alongside the Chinese military were combining the most deadly coronaviruses to create a new mutant virus just as the pandemic began.

Investigators who scrutinised top secret intercepted communications and scientific research believe Chinese scientists were running a covert project of dangerous experiments, which caused a leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology and started the Covid 19 outbreak.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #4327 on: June 12, 2023, 10:21:35 PM »

Because of dams built wisely in Arizona a long time ago, now Arizona has huge lakes to provide water for winter farming. New York, Chicago, Detroit, Saint Louis, Cincinnati, etc, they are all getting their winter vegetables from Arizona now.

Salute,

Tony V.

Dude

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2023/06/04/water-shortage-arizona-california-utah-climate-change/

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4328 on: June 12, 2023, 10:43:16 PM »

About that possible Wuhan Lab Leak(continued)

Jonathan Calvert and George Arbuthnott report for the Times of London

Fresh evidence drawn from confidential files reveals Chinese scientists spliced together deadly pathogens shortly before the pandemic. Scientists in Wuhan working alongside the Chinese military were combining the most deadly coronaviruses to create a new mutant virus just as the pandemic began.

Investigators who scrutinised top secret intercepted communications and scientific research believe Chinese scientists were running a covert project of dangerous experiments, which caused a leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology and started the Covid 19 outbreak.

Trump, while stealing nuclear secrets, with the help of the republican party, helped Covid kill Grandma along with hundreds of thousands of other Americans.

Republicans took the outbreak as an opportunity to promote violence between neighbors while stealing the peoples money for themselves.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4329 on: June 12, 2023, 10:57:03 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.

Dude

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2023/06/04/water-shortage-arizona-california-utah-climate-change/

In the winter the whole USA is getting spinach from Arizona and from California...

https://economics.arizona.edu/arizona-leafy-greens-economic-contributions-industry-cluster

New York, Detroit, Chicago, Cincinnati, Saint Louis, etc, they are all getting their spinach in the winter from California and Arizona, all thanks to dams, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4330 on: June 13, 2023, 03:26:57 AM »

It's only fair.

Bullshit.

Red herring.

Simple question.

It is simple.
My question is simple.

Usain Bolt-ilk can't be competing in races against women.
They have to compete against men only.

Ditto LeBron-ilk.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4331 on: June 13, 2023, 03:52:28 AM »

Sport is better if Bambu-ilk are not permitted to watch or comment. That is no hardship because sport is too complicated for Bambu-ilk to follow.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4332 on: June 13, 2023, 09:43:26 AM »

Sport is better if Bambu-ilk are not permitted to watch or comment. That is no hardship because sport is too complicated for Bambu-ilk to follow.

Nah.
bambu-ilk understand most sports just fine...except gridiron.
All the different plays....very confusing.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4333 on: June 13, 2023, 09:58:17 AM »

It's only fair.

Bullshit.

Red herring.

Simple question.

It is simple.
My question is simple.

Usain Bolt-ilk can't be competing in races against women.
They have to compete against men only.

Ditto LeBron-ilk.
I did not realize Bolt and James were transgendered.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4334 on: June 13, 2023, 10:01:03 AM »

Nah.
bambu-ilk understand most sports just fine...except gridiron.
All the different plays....very confusing.
It would not take much to confuse you. Like just someone jingling keys during a game.
Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 567