Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292 293 ... 566

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119412 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #4350 on: June 14, 2023, 11:15:34 PM »

It is really cute that you still believe a word Trump has to say.

Didn't say I believe him.
I believe he believes what he's saying.

Maybe he made an honest mistake.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 12:49:59 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4351 on: June 15, 2023, 01:10:56 AM »

Me Too.
...has become a farce.
Genuine cases, but an ever-increasing number of ...well you know.

Men in Australia are running scared...men in Britain are reportedly running super-scared...of being falsely accused.

Men there are on the run, many giving women a miss altogether.
My senate is in turmoil today as sexual allegations by a female senator [under 'parliamentary privilege'] are being repelled as false.

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4353 on: June 15, 2023, 10:36:49 AM »

How come Biden had classified documents and escaped prosecution and Trump is on trial?
Knowledge and intent and the deliberate attempt to obstruct the investigation.

Trump says he had every right to
have the classified documents.
Well he is a fucking liar.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4354 on: June 15, 2023, 10:43:37 AM »

Me Too.
...has become a farce.

Men in Australia are running scared...men in Britain are reportedly running super-scared...of being falsely accused.

My senate is in turmoil today as sexual allegations by a female senator [under 'parliamentary privilege'] are being repelled as false.
God white male persecution complex is sickening.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4355 on: June 15, 2023, 10:45:13 AM »

It is really cute that you still believe a word Trump has to say.

Didn't say I believe him.
I believe he believes what he's saying.
P. T. Barnum would love you.

Maybe he made an honest mistake.
Except his statements and his actions, especially his attempts to hide the documents and avoid handing them over when demanded belies the idea of a mistake.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 10:47:15 AM by Hairy Lime »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4356 on: June 15, 2023, 12:44:06 PM »

Mexico is building a whole network of high speed trains to attract tourists to Mexico, add that to their vast ability to grow food, and they can train their people to be chefs to cook for the tourists, etc. And they can tax Coca Cola to pay for education for the children, etc, they can have tariffs on imports to help to pay for education, etc. And they can build libraries, etc. Mexico is going to be nice for the tourists.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4357 on: June 15, 2023, 01:13:20 PM »

For our new immigrants, we need to make our people legal so that they can join unions and so they can call the police in the case of an emergency, and then the unions can tell the immigrants where the jobs are, etc. For instance, the immigrants can join the United Farm Workers and they can move to live in Merced, California, and they can pick strawberries, etc. Plus there is the Teamsters Union, etc. The unions can tell the immigrants where the jobs are.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4358 on: June 15, 2023, 09:50:27 PM »

Me Too.
...has become a farce.

Not all men in Australia and Britain now are white.
The latest two men charged by police are both non-white, one Indigenous, the other of NZ (maybe Maori) ancestry.
One is charged with "sexually touching" (groping), without permission, a woman on both breasts 5 times in a few minutes, (in a pub).
He faces 5 years in prison.
At his first court appearance recently his lawyer stated that "the CCTV doesn't show that".
His next court appearance is in two weeks.

The other is charged with "sexual assault of a woman" in a hotel bathroom.
He's pleaded not guilty.
His trial starts soon. He's not denying the sex took place, but that it was consensual.

Both are star, and much loved by fans, Rugby players, one in rugby union, the other in rugby league.

Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4359 on: June 15, 2023, 10:03:22 PM »

Bambu will always put his sexism before his racism. It is what he has for principles.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4360 on: June 15, 2023, 11:25:04 PM »

Bambu will always put his sexism before his racism. It is what he has for principles.

White male persecution is totally real.
Women today somehow seem to have been elevated to 'goddess status', 'perfect in every way', 'entitled', 'can do no wrong'.
Seems it's been decreed that *every* political etc job that becomes vacant has to be filled by a woman.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 11:59:14 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #4361 on: June 16, 2023, 06:41:43 AM »

Women today somehow seem to have been elevated to 'goddess status', 'perfect in every way', 'entitled', 'can do no wrong'.
Seems it's been decreed that *every* political etc job that becomes vacant has to be filled by a woman.

The most powerful demographic in the history of the world crying the pseudo blues.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4362 on: June 16, 2023, 07:13:00 AM »

The most powerful demographic in the history of the world crying the pseudo blues.

"Two wrongs don't make a right"...goes the saying.

Obviously they do.
Oh well, such is life.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4363 on: June 16, 2023, 10:47:02 AM »

Me Too.
...has become a farce.

Not all men in Australia and Britain now are white.
The latest two men charged by police are both non-white, one Indigenous, the other of NZ (maybe Maori) ancestry.
One is charged with "sexually touching" (groping), without permission, a woman on both breasts 5 times in a few minutes, (in a pub).
He faces 5 years in prison.
At his first court appearance recently his lawyer stated that "the CCTV doesn't show that".
His next court appearance is in two weeks.

The other is charged with "sexual assault of a woman" in a hotel bathroom.
He's pleaded not guilty.
His trial starts soon. He's not denying the sex took place, but that it was consensual.

Both are star, and much loved by fans, Rugby players, one in rugby union, the other in rugby league.
Your belief that men should be allowed to grope and rape women is noted.

And if men are running scared and afraid that their conduct might be misconstrued or misunderstood, where they have to watch what they do and say around the opposite sex or always make sure there are witnesses, welcome to the world toxic masculinity has created. Women have been living in that world for a long, long time.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #4364 on: June 16, 2023, 10:50:13 AM »

Happy 300th Anniversary of the birth of Adam Smith, the great defender of free markets and Capitalism whose observations in the Wealth of Nations has never been more relevant than in the last half Century.

Since the decline of Communism, there has been a reduction in poverty that is unmatched in any previous period of human history. In 1981, the absolute poverty rate worldwide was 42.7 percent; by 2000, it had fallen to 27.8 percent. Today, it is less than 9 percent. Even in China, which retains a Communist Party that monopolizes power, economist Weiying Zhang of Peking University told German economist Rainer Zittlemann that China s rapid growth of the past four decades has been driven by the power of the market and the non state sectors, rather than the power of the government and the state sector as claimed by the China model theorists.The  vitality of China alone is a magnificent victory of the Adam Smith vision  of the market. 
Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292 293 ... 566