Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 567

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119482 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #4545 on: July 04, 2023, 02:28:53 PM »

Spoken like the direct descendant of Oswald Mosley. Your furher would be so proud.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4546 on: July 04, 2023, 03:12:39 PM »

Happy 4th of July, Happy Birthday America.

"The Sound of Freedom" is playing at the theatres.

Good human rights are worth fighting for. And please support Children of the Night in Hollywood which is a charity that saves the homeless children on the streets of Hollywood and which saves them from prostitution, etc.

https://www.childrenofthenight.org/

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 03:33:02 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4547 on: July 04, 2023, 03:39:38 PM »

Spoken like the direct descendant of Oswald Mosley. Your furher would be so proud.

Chancellor Merkel of Germany and Prime Minister Cameron of Britain
together stated that multiculturalism in Europe/Britain has been a dismal failure.
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4548 on: July 04, 2023, 04:14:38 PM »

together stated that multiculturalism in Europe/Britain has been a dismal failure.

In the USA multiculturalism has to work, and we need to be united by our humanity, we are all humans, and as humans we all have good human rights that belong to all humans equally. We have our Bill of Rights for all humans, and we have the Equal Opportunity Act of 1964, and we have the Fair Housing Act of 1968, and we all need to have an equal chance to enjoy the American Dream.

And my favorite leader in Europe is Pope Francis, and he loves all people.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4549 on: July 04, 2023, 05:27:14 PM »

It is important for people to create good honest summer jobs for the youth, and to teach them good things in their formative years.

When I was 15 years old I painted houses for a guy named Larry Rodrigues in order to earn money to pay for new brakes for my VW Baja Bug. Larry owned a company named Realistic Rental Repair, and he was friends with all of the local real estate people, and he used to paint houses, etc, to get them ready to rent, or to sell, etc.

Larry was an old hippy from Hawaii, and he was great to work for, and he taught me a lot. He taught me how to paint houses, and he taught me how to hire people to do the work for me and how to delegate responsibility, and he used to give me books and he would pay me to read the books, and he would quiz me to make sure that I read the books before he paid me. He was a positive influence on my life. And I was able to buy new brakes for my VW.

It is important for entrepreneurs to hire the young men in the desert and to pay them to paint houses in the summer, and to be altruistic and to help to teach the young men good things that will help them in life.

And Larry taught me that when you are homeless and hungry do NOT steal or break the law to eat, instead ask for help and let people help you. If you steal then people will hate you, but if you humble yourself and ask for help then people will help you.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4550 on: July 04, 2023, 05:33:48 PM »

No question that European nations need to squash racism and institutional barriers to integration if they want their societies to thrive in the future.

The same is true for Australia and the USA.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4551 on: July 04, 2023, 06:36:46 PM »

No question that European nations need to squash racism and institutional barriers to integration if they want their societies to thrive in the future.

Maybe France would benefit from some wiser immigration, because it seems  what it's done in the past isn't working out so well.
...and some  deportation.
France would do well to vote out Macron, and vote in someone from the bambu-ilk camp.
France would be a better and much safer place then.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 06:39:28 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4552 on: July 04, 2023, 07:06:42 PM »

The only racism in Australia today is the racism called "reverse racism"...racism against White people.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4553 on: July 04, 2023, 07:17:47 PM »

In the USA multiculturalism has to work, and we need to be united by our humanity, we are all humans, and as humans we all have good human rights that belong to all humans equally. We have our Bill of Rights for all humans, and we have the Equal Opportunity Act of 1964, and we have the Fair Housing Act of 1968, and we all need to have an equal chance to enjoy the American Dream.

And my favorite leader in Europe is Pope Francis, and he loves all people.

Salute,

Tony V.

There should only be one culture in America...American culture.
American culture as defined by its Constitution and laws.
Forced marriages, FGM, anything else that's non-American culture should not be allowed, banned, with very serious penalties for crimes committed.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4554 on: July 04, 2023, 09:37:53 PM »

The only racism in Australia today is the racism called "reverse racism"...racism against White people.

If you sucked less people would have a better opinion of folks like you.

You are why white is becoming synonymous with badly intended, planned and executed.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 11:50:06 PM by facilitatorn »

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #4555 on: July 05, 2023, 05:03:36 PM »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4556 on: July 05, 2023, 06:33:19 PM »

This is one of five young men for whom Donald Trump demanded the death penalty

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/05/nyregion/yusef-salaam-harlem-city-council.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

Exactly one reason why chambers of death should be abolished in America.
There are others.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 06:37:47 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4557 on: July 05, 2023, 06:56:43 PM »

This is one of five young men for whom Donald Trump demanded the death penalty

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/05/nyregion/yusef-salaam-harlem-city-council.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

Hope he is the mayor before trump is up for parole.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4558 on: July 06, 2023, 08:11:35 AM »

Not as long as you live there.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

LarryB!

• View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 567