Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 566

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119320 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #5160 on: August 21, 2023, 05:24:30 PM »

Tony!

https://youtu.be/NxIAedHLrjk

Brah we should ship a ton of Old Bay seasoning to Italy and open a crab shack!

Steaming crabs by the bushel with corn would change how the Italians eat the crabs!

You know Italy and I am from DC by way of Long Island so I know BLUE CLAW CRABS!

"We fight this blue crab, but he is stronger than us because there are so many of them," said Marco Giudici, who has been fishing in the Orbetello lagoon for more than 40 years. He even has a battle scar: On one thumb, he has the marks of a crab that almost broke his nail with a claw. 1 day ago

--

I know the perfect spot for a night club in Rome, we could feed them all crab while they listen to live music.

One time I had Cajun food at BB King's House of Blues which was at the Universal City Walk, it was fantastic, I drank beer and Southern Comfort while listening to live Blues all night, and they kept bringing me plates of Cajun seafood, I was with some friends from the AADA, and after the Club closed we jumped the fence at Universal and took a tour of Universal in the middle of the night, I told my friend "Just act like we belong here" as we walked around Universal Studios, I used to work at Universal so I know the place, and we passed security guards and everything with no problems, all drunk on Southern Comfort. It was a great night. That is what night clubs are for, they are places to make memories. I made memories at BB King's night club, and the food was fantastic.

All of the clubs in Italy are blessed with crab now, they need guys like you Larry to teach them how to cook it. Certainly they see the crabs as a blessing.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #5161 on: August 21, 2023, 05:35:38 PM »

The floods in California are horrible, and life-threatening, now there's an earthquake...not a big one but a quake nonetheless.
Hope everyone is still alive.

Everything is fine here in Anaheim, the rains were nice, no wind to speak of, and like Fac said, it cleaned everyone's solar panels.

We build everything really strong in California, we have strict codes for building because of earthquakes, so everything is fine. When people from around the world want to learn how to build earthquake safe housing then they come to California to learn.

It is a beautiful day now, we are blessed.

Plus, there were fires, and fire dangers, so the rain put out the fires and reduced the fire dangers. We need to put the homeless people to work, and the prisoners to work, reducing fire dangers, they can clear dry brush, they can trim trees, etc, we can put them to work to reduce fire dangers. Plus, we need to put the electric power lines underground and we need to go with all clean energy with the companies owned by the Citizens like in Anaheim, and in Anaheim the power lines will all be put underground over the next 50 years.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5162 on: August 21, 2023, 05:37:48 PM »

We, on the Eastern outskirts of Hilary, got wind but no rain to speak of, more a light descending mist.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5163 on: August 21, 2023, 05:41:43 PM »

Hey, listen here
Now I got mortgages on homes
I got stiffness in the bones
Ain't no beauty queens in this locality, I tell you
Oh, but I still get my pleasure
Still got my greatest treasure
Heap big woman, you gonna make a big man out of me

And no pointy headed woke elitist is taking her away.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5164 on: August 21, 2023, 06:39:21 PM »

I met her. She is nice.

She is sleeping with your sister and never was nor will be interested in you or anyone like you.

They celebrate Beltian, contribute to Planned Parenthood, the ACLU and ponder which model of Subaru to go for when they take that big road trip. 

Gather round children, wherever you roam.
Admit that the waters around you have grown
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #5165 on: August 21, 2023, 08:57:49 PM »

We have lots of local work to do with Canada and Mexico...

We cannot allow New York to be covered in smoke from fires in Canada, we cannot allow any more of that to occur. We need to send the homeless people and the prisoners from New York to work in the forests of Canada to do fire prevention work, and the Government of Canada can pay for the homeless and the prisoners to do work to prevent future forest fires. Canada also needs better fire spotters, and they need to put the fires out while the fires are small. We must not allow the bad fires in Canada that cover New York with smoke.

And here in California, we need to improve relations with Mexico, and we need to remove the fence, and we need to work together as a team with Mexico to reduce crime and to make things better. No one wants for the drug cartels to retain power in Mexico, we are wise adults, we know that the good people must control Mexico. The good law abiding people must control Mexico. It is time to grow up and behave like adults. We do not need any walls. Here in California we LOVE Mexico. And the Latinos are in the Majority here in Anaheim. We love Mexico. We need to build schools, and libraries, and hospitals, and orphanages, etc, in Mexico, while we increase business and expand trade, and we can invest in the ports in Mexico, and Mexican truck drivers can join the Teamsters Union, etc. And we have the United Farm Workers of America, etc. And Governor Katie Hobbs of Arizona can help to create jobs for the Farm Workers as we send Winter Vegetables to New York, Chicago, Detroit, Cincinnati, Saint Louis, etc, etc, and we can have beautification projects in the USA, etc.

Mexico is investing in Trains, they are building new trains all over Mexico right now. And Mexico is banking on Tourism.

AOC and some others from the USA are in Mexico right now. There are many issues that we need to address with Mexico, and we need to be friends and loving neighbors, there is no reason for a wall.

We need to improve relations with both Canada and Mexico and there are things we need to work on with our neighbors. And we also need to write a new immigration law that includes a Good Neighbor Policy.

Salute,

Tony V.

Walter Sobchak

• View Profile
« Reply #5166 on: August 21, 2023, 09:00:42 PM »

Ward quoting that well-known opponent of Leftist woke elitists,  Freddie Mercury.   

Walter Sobchak

• View Profile
« Reply #5167 on: August 21, 2023, 09:16:29 PM »

We, on the Eastern outskirts of Hilary, got wind but no rain to speak of, more a light descending mist.

Hey, Boz, did you know that Crazy Chester (of your tagline) was an actual resident of Fayetteville Arkansas, from where my lovely wife came?   Levon Helm and Ronnie Hawkins knew him from their time in Arkansas.  My wife's parents knew him as a local eccentric who walked around town with cap guns. 

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5168 on: August 21, 2023, 09:26:59 PM »

Ward quoting that well-known opponent of Leftist woke elitists,  Freddie Mercury.
LOL!freddie mercury
Oilcan needed google to even identify him.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 09:40:33 PM by Espnthree »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #5169 on: August 21, 2023, 11:19:11 PM »

Red is trying to shrink other posters down to his scale. Aw. It is so pathetic.

Red is an art piece demonstrating precipitous republican cognitive decline.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 11:20:58 PM by facilitatorn »
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #5170 on: August 22, 2023, 12:05:10 AM »

It is also possible that Red wants to see trump and Christie on the ticket together. He is picturing them dancing together on stage at a rally to some music they are being sued not to play.

Richard P. Feynman

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #5171 on: August 22, 2023, 10:47:41 AM »

LOL!freddie mercury
Oilcan needed google to even identify him.

The joke was you quoting FB Girls as if the song were a rebuff to woke leftists. 

Also amusing you would think anyone of my generation hasn't heard of Freddie Mecury.  I was, what, 20-22, when I was trying to figure out the chords of Bohemian Rhapsody on the piano.  Ditto Killer Queen. 
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #5172 on: August 22, 2023, 05:23:03 PM »

That is what we storytellers do. We restore order with imagination. We instill hope again and again and again. - Walt Disney

------

H.G. Wells believed that we could save the world if we brought the writers, and the artists, into the ruling process with the politicians and Kings, etc. Which we have done in the USA, we sent Bob Hope on USO Tours to keep up morale for our troops, and Marilyn Monroe, etc. And we even had an actor as President, Ronald Reagan.

And we have the story-tellers telling us stories every evening when we watch television through the actors and actresses.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #5173 on: August 22, 2023, 05:27:50 PM »

Freddie Mercury lived here in Los Angeles, and he threw legendary parties, he was a fantastic host from what I was told.

My Aunt has an ex-husband who had a Gay Brother who was Freddie Mercury's Gay Lover and they both died of AIDS, sad, then my Gay Cousin died of AIDS, AIDS was horrible and we lost a whole community here in Los Angeles, we lost a lot of people to AIDS. I am so happy that the scientists have made progress in the battle against AIDS.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #5174 on: August 22, 2023, 07:25:44 PM »

Freddie Mercury lived here in Los Angeles, and he threw legendary parties, he was a fantastic host from what I was told.

My Aunt has an ex-husband who had a Gay Brother who was Freddie Mercury's Gay Lover and they both died of AIDS, sad, then my Gay Cousin died of AIDS, AIDS was horrible and we lost a whole community here in Los Angeles, we lost a lot of people to AIDS. I am so happy that the scientists have made progress in the battle against AIDS.

Salute,

Tony V.

You can thank Dr. Fauci
Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 566