Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 358 359 [360] 361 362 ... 566

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119321 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #5385 on: September 04, 2023, 06:50:29 AM »

If Bambu were king, his head would wind up on the fucking gate like the dear departed Charles I of England or Louis XVI of France. It would happen inside of a week and no war would be fought to prevent it.

That's 'king' (like 'king of rock and roll', 'king of the schoolyard')...in this case running the state....the Premier(king of the police).

"Blockade Australia" climate protest group are blockading coal trains, coal ports, roads, and anything else they feel like.
There oughta be somehing done about it.

Now, in Youtube videos...climate activists slash/deflate tyres of SUVs...in US, Canada, Britain, everywhere basically.
Sky News: "climate 'lunatics' are deflating tyres at night."
They leave a sign on your vehicle;
"ATTENTION, Your gas guzzler kills"

Signed..."Tyre Extinguishers".

Radical climate activists seem to be mainly leftists.
Jesus Jumping Christ you stupid stupid man. There are videos on YouTube showing the world is flat.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5386 on: September 04, 2023, 08:28:31 AM »

If Bambu were king, his head would wind up on the fucking gate like the dear departed Charles I of England or Louis XVI of France. It would happen inside of a week and no war would be fought to prevent it.

That's 'king' (like 'king of rock and roll', 'king of the schoolyard')...in this case running the state....the Premier(king of the police).

"Blockade Australia" climate protest group are blockading coal trains, coal ports, roads, and anything else they feel like.

Now, in Youtube videos...climate activists slash/deflate tyres of SUVs...in US, Canada, Britain, everywhere basically.

Jesus Jumping Christ you stupid stupid man. There are videos on YouTube showing the world is flat.

Problem for you.....the videos are real...like the one:
"Just stop oil block London bridges'.
Useless cops just standing around watching.
Go woke, go broke.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #5387 on: September 04, 2023, 09:18:20 AM »

News digest

Corgis on parade
Burning Man delayed
Ukraine high command is frayed
Paxton 'peachment plans are laid

Bambi stays afraid.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #5388 on: September 04, 2023, 10:34:54 AM »

Problem for you... the purpose of propaganda is not to convince thinking people to change their minds but convincing people like you to not think at all.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5389 on: September 04, 2023, 11:13:54 AM »

[
 the purpose of propaganda is not to convince thinking people to change their minds but convincing people like you to not think at all.
If true then you are proving that definition.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #5390 on: September 04, 2023, 01:00:31 PM »

[
 the purpose of propaganda is not to convince thinking people to change their minds but convincing people like you to not think at all.
Rubber/glue is all you got? Pathetic.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #5391 on: September 04, 2023, 01:48:02 PM »

If you enjoy observing Republicans scurrying in and out of precinct stations and courthouses, then these tours might also be entertaining for you:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/sep/04/new-york-city-rats-tourism

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5392 on: September 04, 2023, 04:24:17 PM »

News digest

Corgis on parade
Burning Man delayed

Bambi stays afraid.

When one is a non-rich, shrinking, elderly man with a heart problem in Western society today,  not tall, not muscular, not able to wrestle Burmese pythons in Florida, not allowed to carry a gun, knife, or anything  else that could be classed as a weapon, there's no option for him but to be afraid.
Said fear can be reduced by security decisions.
The rich have secure homes, bodyguards and limo drivers, the rest have to make do with what security they can afford, and avoid every unsafe situation they can.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5393 on: September 04, 2023, 06:52:37 PM »

[

Our Tokyo Rose has dropped in to deliver her two yen on the topic.

Thanks Rosie. Go fuck yourself and never come back.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #5394 on: September 04, 2023, 06:55:27 PM »

News digest

Corgis on parade
Burning Man delayed

Bambi stays afraid.

When one is a non-rich, shrinking, elderly man with a heart problem in Western society today,  not tall, not muscular, not able to wrestle Burmese pythons in Florida, not allowed to carry a gun, knife, or anything  else that could be classed as a weapon, there's no option for him but to be afraid.
Said fear can be reduced by security decisions.
The rich have secure homes, bodyguards and limo drivers, the rest have to make do with what security they can afford, and avoid every unsafe situation they can.

Your fear is just honest self assessment. No walls are going to keep you out of your head.

Hang out. Watch your friends die off and your power dissipate.

No one will listen to you just as no one listens to you now.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #5395 on: September 04, 2023, 06:55:50 PM »

If you enjoy observing Republicans scurrying in and out of precinct stations and courthouses, then these tours might also be entertaining for you:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/sep/04/new-york-city-rats-tourism

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5396 on: September 04, 2023, 07:27:53 PM »

Problem for you... the purpose of propaganda is not to convince thinking people to change their minds but convincing people like you to not think at all.

My thought is that the British cops should get after the "Just Stop Oil" protesters who are basically ruining British society with their blockades...and instead of just standing around asking the protesters to cease...they hire some big, tall, muscular men in tipper trucks to attend the blockade protests... grab the protesters standing in the middle of the roads with banners,...bind their ankles, and arms to bodies, then 'toss' them into the trucks, drive them to the re-education centre and upend the load into a foam filled pit....re-education officials then taking charge of them.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5397 on: September 04, 2023, 07:49:49 PM »

Premier Chris Minns has been all but forced to keep Eraring open longer than planned to keep the lights on until major renewable energy projects are finished.

#####

In my world.
Coal-fired power station, has 4 generators. Two would need to be kept going.

Obviously not wanting to feel the wrath or the People, and business.
I could cope, but I wouldn't wanna be him if Barbie's hairdryer didn't work for lack of electricity.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #5398 on: September 04, 2023, 09:20:34 PM »

Barbie figuring out a better way to dry her hair certainly would be a help.

I know Bambu is just bursting with pride right now for all the young people standing up for their future.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/9/4/2190061/-Climate-activists-target-jets-yachts-and-golf-in-global-protests-against-the-ultra-rich

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5399 on: September 04, 2023, 11:12:11 PM »

Barbie figuring out a better way to dry her hair certainly would be a help.

I know Bambu is just bursting with pride right now for all the young people standing up for their future.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/9/4/2190061/-Climate-activists-target-jets-yachts-and-golf-in-global-protests-against-the-ultra-rich

Time to activate the big muscular guys in tipper trucks and have them get after the criminals damaging other people's property.
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 358 359 [360] 361 362 ... 566