Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 370 371 [372] 373 374 ... 567

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119434 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #5565 on: September 19, 2023, 05:25:33 AM »

What do you think?
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5566 on: September 19, 2023, 07:22:08 AM »

What a sweetheart he remains.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-ominous-warning-jews-1827703
Every time I read something like that, I wonder why the right got its panties in a bunch over Clinton calling racists, homophobes and Islamophobes deplorable.

The right comprises a group made up of the very weakest members of our society and those who feed on them to explore the internal kinks they developed as a result of the extra terrible parenting they received as children.
Constitutes.

No.

Constitutes would indicate that the right makes up part of a group with the accurately defined characteristics mentioned above.

Comprises indicates that the right is made up of groups and individuals, constituent parts if you will, that all share the indelible characteristics and attributes that are so widely attributed to them.

Comprises is the correct word in this context unless you believe in some larger conspiracy of utter rat bastards stretching beyond the right.

I try to avoid attributing things to conspiracy when simple stupidity and meanness will do
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5567 on: September 19, 2023, 07:26:06 AM »

What a sweetheart he remains.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-ominous-warning-jews-1827703

Is he correct though?

No. He is trying to set up a smokescreen so the grandson of a German immigrant deserter turned pimp can escape his just reward.

Whenever Germans fuck themselves they tend to try blaming it on the Jews.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #5568 on: September 19, 2023, 10:09:59 AM »

Whenever Germans people fuck themselves they tend to try blaming it on the Jews.

FIFY.

Marc Maron has a funny shtick along those lines.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5569 on: September 19, 2023, 10:41:50 AM »

A google search showed hundreds of news outlets picked up the Las Vegas papers report and subsequent stories on the search for the teen passenger who shot the video.  I saw the story on AP some time ago.
Some time ago?
The video just went viral.

Don't bother trying to post this kind of garbage misinformation at the Ex Elba site.  Which likely means that you will post nothing.
Gee, the whole purpose of Exlba is to give you the power to delete opinions YOU do  not like by calling them misinformation. 
You have not fooled anybody.
What is the point of a discussion forum if only to rubber stamp your opinions?
This:

But do not look for coverage in or on the MSM.

Is a lie, as oil pointed out. That story was all 0ver every media outlet. But worse than the lie was the reason behind lying:

The teens,  apparently, are not white.
It is not a matter of the expression of opinion. It is deliberately lying to race bait that oil is excluding from his new site.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #5570 on: September 19, 2023, 10:52:50 AM »

I finally Iggy'd that lying sack of shit, but I salute your attempt to induce a flicker of self awareness in a brick.

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5571 on: September 19, 2023, 10:54:08 AM »

A google search showed hundreds of news outlets picked up the Las Vegas papers report and subsequent stories on the search for the teen passenger who shot the video.  I saw the story on AP some time ago.
Some time ago?

Don't bother trying to post this kind of garbage misinformation at the Ex Elba site.  Which likely means that you will post nothing.
Gee, the whole purpose of Exlba is to give you the power to delete opinions YOU do  not like by calling them misinformation. 
This:

[But do not look for coverage in or on the MSM.

Is a lie, as oil pointed out. That story was all 0ver every media outlet. But worse than the lie was the reason behind lying:

The teens,  apparently, are not whiteIt is not a matter of the expression of opinion. It is deliberately lying to race bait that oil is excluding from his new site.
So you cant explain why the MsM ignored the story either.
You can rebut my opinion as to why it was ignored but you will not.
Why is that?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 11:52:08 AM by Espnthree »

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #5572 on: September 19, 2023, 11:00:35 AM »

https://apnews.com/article/hunter-biden-irs-joe-biden-election-2024-69cc61586da9f624375e25b0c00c74f4

Wonder how many people who owned a gun for a short time, never used it, and failed to say they had drug problems on a purchase form, get prosecuted.  Or even noticed by our legal system. 

One delicious little joke here is that it's conservative gun nuts, the sort who want to pillory Hunter, who are opposed to the law banning gun possession by drug users and insist that the law is unconstitutional.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #5573 on: September 19, 2023, 11:07:43 AM »

The whole mess reminds me of that form my wife had to fill out when she was teaching music in school, asking if she'd ever used marijuana.  The administrator told her to just write no, if the answer was yes, one time at a party when I was 19.  Millions of teachers and subs lie on that question because the whole awful machinery lurches into CRUSH mode if you are honest.  Basically the school system has to assume that "once, decades ago," is untrue and that the respondents are likely dope fiends. 

I suspect that millions of people similarly lie when answering the question on a firearm purchase form.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #5574 on: September 19, 2023, 11:12:26 AM »

Also wonder how any jury would react to a man whose brother died, fell into a depression, got high a lot, and then purchased a gun that was never used.  Not a lawyer but that sounds like a really tough case to get a conviction.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #5575 on: September 19, 2023, 12:19:36 PM »

Some time ago?

This:

The teens,  apparently, are not whiteIt is not a matter of the expression of opinion. It is deliberately lying to race bait that oil is excluding from his new site.
THEY DID NOT IGNORE IT YOU LYING LITTLE TURD. A simple Google search will show multiple reports on every MSM outlet.
Why is that?
It is not an opinion, ass. It is a false assertion of fact designed to feed.a lie to your white grievance.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5576 on: September 19, 2023, 12:22:44 PM »

What do you think?

The Left seems to be supporting "the Arabs" / Palestinians.
So if Jews in America are mostly Leftist...well that doesn't seem to be a good thing for "the Jewish State"/ Israel.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #5577 on: September 19, 2023, 12:26:04 PM »

The whole mess reminds me of that form my wife had to fill out when she was teaching music in school, asking if she'd ever used marijuana.  The administrator told her to just write no, if the answer was yes, one time at a party when I was 19.  Millions of teachers and subs lie on that question because the whole awful machinery lurches into CRUSH mode if you are honest.  Basically the school system has to assume that "once, decades ago," is untrue and that the respondents are likely dope fiends. 

I suspect that millions of people similarly lie when answering the question on a firearm purchase form.
A good friend of mine used as a character reference when applying to JAG after law school. Among the questions: Have you ever known the candidate to use illegal substances? And Have you ever known the candidate to drink to excess? I equivocated like a Jesuit (or a mid 90s Democratic President, though that was a decade later on) over what was meant by "use" for the first, and determined i was unable to determine the second based on my being far to drunk myself to tell.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #5578 on: September 19, 2023, 12:39:37 PM »

<i>The Left seems to be supporting "the Arabs" / Palestinians.
So if Jews in America are mostly Leftist...well that doesn't seem to be a good thing for "the Jewish State"/ Israel.</I>

I guess Trump isn't the only moron. 
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5579 on: September 19, 2023, 01:05:20 PM »

Some time ago?

This:

THEY DID NOT IGNORE IT YOU LYING LITTLE TURD. A simple Google search will show multiple reports on every MSM outlet.
Why is that?
It is not an opinion, ass. It is a false assertion of fact designed to feed.a lie to your white grievance.
The MSM still has not covered the story,that is fact.
And you refuse to debate me on the reason.
You deliberately confuse facts with opinions  to avoid  discussion on a discussion forum and turn to name calling.
Par for your course.
Pages: 1 ... 370 371 [372] 373 374 ... 567