Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 567

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119466 times)

Espnthree

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #5595 on: September 20, 2023, 09:23:47 AM »

The second juvenile suspect has been arrested in the Las Vegas hit-and-run death of a former police officer.

MSM (minus Fox) still avoiding the story.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #5596 on: September 20, 2023, 10:41:14 AM »

Quick google search finds NewsNation, ABC, CBS, NBC, Business Insider, AP News and dozens of newspapers all running the story. 

(peeked around the Iggy box block, to see if the Lying POS was still at it)

Liar.  Proven chronic liar.  Back in the box you go.

You can type in almost any major newspaper and find the story there.  I randomly typed in Houston Chronicle, for example...

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/article/second-teenager-arrested-in-video-recorded-18376858.php

Liar.  Proven fucking chronic liar.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5597 on: September 20, 2023, 10:57:29 AM »

Quick google search finds NewsNation, ABC, CBS, NBC, Business Insider, AP News and dozens of newspapers all running the story. 
But none of the MSM(minus Fox News)
It is probably best you keep me on ignore.  You seem always to be two steps behind.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 10:59:16 AM by Espnthree »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5598 on: September 20, 2023, 11:35:10 AM »

But none of the MSM(minus Fox News)
Lord but you are a pathetic PROVEN LIAR.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #5599 on: September 20, 2023, 11:42:09 AM »

What do you define as "MSM (minus FOX News)", Red?
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5600 on: September 20, 2023, 11:47:48 AM »

Do you read the posts here?
MSNBC, CNN,WaPost, NYT. Fox News(the leader)

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #5601 on: September 20, 2023, 11:52:36 AM »

But not NBC itself, or CBS. Or ABC. Or AP. Those? Not main stream. Got it. You pathetic PROVEN LIAR.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5602 on: September 20, 2023, 11:59:18 AM »

But not NBC itself, or CBS. Or ABC. Or AP. Those? Not main stream. Got it. You pathetic PROVEN LIAR.
I put you at three steps behind.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #5603 on: September 20, 2023, 12:10:25 PM »

Okay.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #5604 on: September 20, 2023, 12:45:46 PM »

And I note your definition of "MSM" is based not on any rational definition of "Mainstream Media" but is instead strictly tailored to allow you to make the point you think you are making. Because you are an intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5605 on: September 20, 2023, 01:41:45 PM »

And I note your definition of "MSM" is based not on any rational definition of "Mainstream Media" but is instead strictly tailored to allow you to make the point you think you are making. Because you are an intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.
Been using that term since 2017
Have a nice day.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #5606 on: September 20, 2023, 01:51:08 PM »

I

Been using that term since 2017
What difference does that make? You are redefining it now by tailoring it to your specific need. If NBC had not reported on the story, you would redefine the term to include them.

Not that you will ever admit that is what you are doing. Because you are an intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #5607 on: September 20, 2023, 04:41:08 PM »

And somehow rejecting Donald Trump's brand of politics makes the destruction of Israel more possible? 

You have to stop listening to that asshole.  Or don't.  I'm glad you don't vote here.

I'm glad I don't live there.
What would likely have happened to me in the past/ be happening to me today ...in the American system is too horrible to think about.
No high school graduation, I would've been doomed to failure from the start.
Maybe I might've survived the Vietnam war, maybe not.
No way I would've had the same opportunities as I had in 'backward' bambuworld.

Very difficult for men at the bottom in America to ever make it out of there, seems to me.

In America, Bambu, it is all about the content of your character, and you have good character, so you would do fine in the USA.

Here in California you could be a Butler for a wealthy family, and you could run their house for them, and they would treat you like a part of their family, you would be loved and respected. Mrs Bambu could be a Nanny for the same family where you run the house as the Butler, and She could take care of the children.

If you wanted to live in New York, you could work as a Banker at the Bank of New York, or you could work on Wall Street. You could live at the top of a tower in Manhattan, you could also attend plays on Broadway, you could attend the Metropolitan Opera, etc, and in the Winter you could go to Florida where it is nice and warm on vacations with Mrs Bambu.

You would do fine in America, Bambu.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 04:44:27 PM by FlyingVProd »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #5608 on: September 20, 2023, 05:45:34 PM »

In America, Bambu, it is all about the content of your character,

?  It is?

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5609 on: September 20, 2023, 06:13:37 PM »

In America, Bambu, it is all about the content of your character,

?  It is?

Methinks as a high school non-graduate I could've had all the good character content in the world and been last in the long queue for everything...jobs, housing, love etc.

With respect for Tony's opinion.
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 567