Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 381 382 [383] 384 385 ... 567

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119447 times)

Espnthree

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #5730 on: October 04, 2023, 02:01:55 PM »

How can one line, "she's not a Professor at Columbia University" constitute "throwing a fit"?  It was merely me making a correction.
Why? How did you making a needless correction ( that itself could be wrong) affect anything of substance that Tony posted?

You may need a time out.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #5731 on: October 04, 2023, 02:24:56 PM »

My correction might well have been needless because who really cares about Salute Tony V's biographical blather?  Your "correction," "[w]ell, yes she is [a Professor at Columbia University]," in yet another fruitless attempt by you at proving that Yankguy is an idiot, was simply wrong.  Who needs the time out?

« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 02:27:54 PM by Yankguy1 »
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5732 on: October 04, 2023, 02:38:35 PM »

My correction might well have been needless because who really cares about Salute Tony V's biographical blather?  Your "correction," "[w]ell, yes she is [a Professor at Columbia University]," in yet another fruitless attempt by you at proving that Yankguy is an idiot, was simply wrong.  Who needs the time out?
You.
You are criticizing Tony for Biographical Blather that you do not know to be incorrect.
But even if it is it had nothing to do with his message.
Are you really that insecure?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #5733 on: October 04, 2023, 02:41:58 PM »

I actually don't care about Salute Tony V's biographical blather, correct or not, which is why I conceded that my correction of his mistake might well have been needless.

Meantime, you were still wrong, you're incapable of admitting it, and you still don't know the meaning of a lot of words.   

« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 02:50:02 PM by Yankguy1 »
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5734 on: October 04, 2023, 02:47:55 PM »

I actually don't care about Salute Tony V's biographical blather, correct or not, which is why I conceded that my correction of his mistake might well have been needless.

See, my therapeutic suggestions work.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #5735 on: October 04, 2023, 02:52:34 PM »

What's interesting, in a therapeutic sense, is how you've made this about me.  Tony made a statement. He was wrong and I corrected it.  In attempting to correct me you were wrong, and I corrected it.  So, it seems that, somehow, being correct is a problem in your view.  That explains a lot of things about you.   

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5736 on: October 04, 2023, 03:03:44 PM »

You.
You are criticizing Tony for Biographical Blather that you do not know to be incorrect.
Except he DID know it to be incorrect. You were the one confused on the issue, and as a result erroneously corrected his correction. And as always, you refuse to acknowledge your error. Because....

Are you really that insecure?
...is a question you should direct inwards.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #5737 on: October 04, 2023, 03:06:47 PM »

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5738 on: October 04, 2023, 03:26:29 PM »

You.
Except he DID know it to be incorrect.
He could not have

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5739 on: October 04, 2023, 03:28:11 PM »

What's interesting, in a therapeutic sense, is how you've made this about me.  Tony made a statement. He was wrong and I corrected it.
How could you have?

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5740 on: October 04, 2023, 03:33:00 PM »

Guns are great! Cocked and ready to fire!!

Yes they are.

A recently reopened Philly cheesesteak joint hired armed security guards to protect customers and staff as the City of Brotherly Love faces an ongoing crime wave

"What we have become accustomed to in society is to react to issues once they happen," Victoria Wylie, co-owner of Jim

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #5741 on: October 04, 2023, 03:34:22 PM »

What's interesting, in a therapeutic sense, is how you've made this about me.  Tony made a statement. He was wrong and I corrected it.
How could you have?
Tony stated that she was a Professor at Columbia.  I said she wasn't because I looked at the same place you did. The only difference being that I read it correctly. 

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #5742 on: October 04, 2023, 03:36:23 PM »

Yes they are.

A recently reopened Philly cheesesteak joint hired armed security guards to protect customers and staff as the City of Brotherly Love faces an ongoing crime wave

"What we have become accustomed to in society is to react to issues once they happen," Victoria Wylie, co-owner of Jim
11 year olds shooting 13 year olds is "great!" 

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5743 on: October 04, 2023, 03:40:07 PM »

How could you have?
Tony stated that she was a Professor at Columbia.  I said she wasn't because I looked at the same place you did. The only difference being that I read it correctly.
Then you made a mistake( as I did) because that was not the entire LinkedIn history of the professor.
To see that you had to join LinkedIn
But it still begs the question of why you would bother to correct something that had absolutely no bearing on Tony s message.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5744 on: October 04, 2023, 03:43:15 PM »

Yes they are.

11 year olds shooting 13 year olds is "great!"
And extremely rare, unlike crime in democrat run big cities.
Pages: 1 ... 381 382 [383] 384 385 ... 567