Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 567

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119434 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #5940 on: October 15, 2023, 12:19:38 PM »

Last year, George Clooney pushed an idea that could help make Hollywood production crews more diverse. That dream became a reality this year in the Roybal School of Film and Television Production Magnet, which opened last month with 150 ninth- and 10th-grade students in the Los Angeles Unified School District.

---------

We need to train the Youth of Los Angeles how to run the movie and television studios, I support opening new schools to train the Youth.

Salute,

Tony V.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #5941 on: October 15, 2023, 12:27:33 PM »

The peaceful people from Gaza can escape to Abu Dhabi and to Dubai
Fucking HOW?

Kiwanis already has a GLOBAL network of over six million people, including having clubs in Egypt, guys like Elon Musk can fund Kiwanis to smuggle the people from Gaza to Abu Dhabi and to Dubai. And the UN can help, and UNICEF, etc. The children for sure must be helped to escape. The children are innocent.

Salute,

Tony V.

The botders of Gaza are the most heavily guarded and sealed up in the world, with troops from two nations.  We need a political solution where US et al put pressure on Israel to allow a Palestinian state and protect West Bank Palestinians from attacks by Jewish settlers and theft of lands which support their livelihoods.  You can't "smuggle" one million people, presently struggling to go south out of North Gaza, to Dubai. 
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5942 on: October 15, 2023, 02:17:26 PM »

The peaceful people from Gaza can escape to Abu Dhabi and to Dubai
Fucking HOW?

Kiwanis already has a GLOBAL network of over six million people, including having clubs in Egypt, guys like Elon Musk can fund Kiwanis to smuggle the people from Gaza to Abu Dhabi and to Dubai. And the UN can help, and UNICEF, etc. The children for sure must be helped to escape. The children are innocent.

Salute,

Tony V.

The botders of Gaza are the most heavily guarded and sealed up in the world, with troops from two nations.  We need a political solution where US et al put pressure on Israel to allow a Palestinian state and protect West Bank Palestinians from attacks by Jewish settlers and theft of lands which support their livelihoods.  You can't "smuggle" one million people, presently struggling to go south out of North Gaza, to Dubai.
There is no political solution. Hamas has only one intention, to destroy Israel, it could care less about making Gaza livable for the Palestinians.
Israel controlled Gaza Strip since the six day war in 1967, ended governing 25 years later,  then pulled out all its military forces and thousands of settlers in 2005.
Now Israel has one new purpose, to destroy Hamas.
Once that is complete it will worry about who takes over.
It will not be Israel. And the Arab world seems to have no love for the residents of Gaza,especially not as immigrants.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5943 on: October 16, 2023, 02:20:37 AM »

A two state solution has been offered more than once, but has always been rejected by the Palestinians and their Arab supporters?
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #5944 on: October 16, 2023, 07:58:21 AM »

That's not quite true.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #5945 on: October 16, 2023, 10:47:22 AM »

Google Oslo Accord West Bank Area C.

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5946 on: October 16, 2023, 12:47:30 PM »

My wife spent a lot of time talking to her family over the weekend and kept mentioning the "Peace" party. It took me a while to realize I had been mentally pronouncing PiS, the Law and Justice party, in a amusing yet very non-Polish way.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5947 on: October 16, 2023, 02:08:41 PM »

Irrelevant, immaterial, incorrect

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5948 on: October 16, 2023, 02:19:00 PM »

Irrelevant, immaterial, incorrect

Meaning it is true and to the point but does not fit Reds narrative.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #5949 on: October 16, 2023, 03:12:55 PM »

I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #5950 on: October 16, 2023, 04:28:44 PM »

Each person is responsible for their own actions, and we have justice for all.

The attack on the little boy and his mother was done by a criminal who has been arrested and who will be punished after he stands trial. The attack was the action of one bad man, and in no way reflects the feelings of the larger society.

There was a deranged Muslim on the news saying that the attack on the 6 year old boy was an attack on all Muslims, and he is trying to use this case to instigate more violence, and it is all bullshit. The attack was done by 1 bad man, and the bad man has been arrested and he will stand trial  and he will be punished.

I refuse to be attacked by some asshole Muslim because of what the asshole criminal did in Illinois. We need peace and we have justice for all. The actions of the fuckhead criminal in Illinois does not reflect what I stand for, and I support justice for all.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #5951 on: October 16, 2023, 04:46:03 PM »

40% of the children in the public schools in Beverly Hills, California, are from Iran. We need to teach them what we stand for, and what we are about, and we need to teach them the good things in our history, and the blessings that America has brought to the world. And we need bring the American flags back into the classrooms and the students need to start each day with the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America like I did when I was a child. The immigrants need to be reminded what we stand for, including standing for justice for all.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.

The immigrant children need to say the pledge in school every morning, and they need to understand what our pledge means.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #5952 on: October 16, 2023, 05:28:33 PM »

I refuse to be attacked by some asshole Muslim because of what the asshole criminal did in Illinois.
I am not sure consent enters into the equation.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5953 on: October 16, 2023, 05:39:35 PM »

According to RedDick and bambu, Hamas's fault:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/6-year-old-boy-killed-anti-muslim-attack-illinois-police-say-rcna120543

It is Hamas' fault.
Hamas invaded Israel, its atrocities sent some people's minds off-centre.
Then there are people in America celebrating the horrors of Hamas.
Next minute a boy is dead.
Of course that is horrible.
But no surprise to me.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 05:43:10 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5954 on: October 16, 2023, 05:41:18 PM »

Each person is responsible for their own actions, and we have justice for all.

The attack on the little boy and his mother was done by a criminal who has been arrested and who will be punished after he stands trial. The attack was the action of one bad man, and in no way reflects the feelings of the larger society.

There was a deranged Muslim on the news saying that the attack on the 6 year old boy was an attack on all Muslims, and he is trying to use this case to instigate more violence, and it is all bullshit. The attack was done by 1 bad man, and the bad man has been arrested and he will stand trial  and he will be punished.

I refuse to be attacked by some asshole Muslim because of what the asshole criminal did in Illinois. We need peace and we have justice for all. The actions of the fuckhead criminal in Illinois does not reflect what I stand for, and I support justice for all.

Salute,

Tony V.
Thanks for not taking the bait.
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 567