Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 566

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119428 times)

Espnthree

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #6300 on: November 07, 2023, 12:01:29 PM »

Someone from this forum used to note that killing your enemy tends to just make more of them.

I've noted that many times but I would guess you refer to Bo.  Who had that as a tagline.

Over ten thousand today, about 40% children.  Indicates Israeli talk about trying to minimize collateral damage is empty words. 

I dont remember  Oilcan expressing similar criticism when Obama used the same words.
Non sequitur! 15 - love!
Guess you missed the Drones of Obama and his CIA hatchet man John Brennan.
Collateral damage was dismissed by them as part of the overall goal of killing the bad guys who are trying to kill us.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6301 on: November 07, 2023, 01:19:12 PM »

Someone from this forum used to note that killing your enemy tends to just make more of them.

I've noted that many times but I would guess you refer to Bo.  Who had that as a tagline.

Over ten thousand today, about 40% children.  Indicates Israeli talk about trying to minimize collateral damage is empty words. 

I dont remember  Oilcan expressing similar criticism when Obama used the same words.
Non sequitur! 15 - love!
Collateral damage was dismissed by them as part of the overall goal of killing the bad guys who are trying to kill us.
10,000. 40%. Another non sequitor! 30 - love!
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #6302 on: November 07, 2023, 01:31:38 PM »

Non sequitur! 15 - love!
LOL!
Gotcha,again.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #6303 on: November 07, 2023, 02:29:36 PM »

Non sequitur! 15 - love!
LOL!
Gotcha,again.
40 - love. Game point!
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #6304 on: November 07, 2023, 03:21:34 PM »

Non sequitur! 15 - love!
LOL!
Gotcha,again.
40 - love. Game point!
Game,set,match.
Thanks for playing.
Better luck next time.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6305 on: November 07, 2023, 04:24:42 PM »

US has announced that one of its most secretive assets ...of the Four Horsemen of Tomahawkalypse...USS Florida...has arrived in the Persian Gulf.
We clearly suck at keeping secrets.

Great at giving warnings though.
And being ...serious...about it.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 04:51:57 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #6306 on: November 07, 2023, 04:51:19 PM »

Non sequitur! 15 - love!
LOL!
Gotcha,again.
40 - love. Game point!
Game,set,match.
No, just Game so far is all you have lost. Obviously you are not a golfer.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6307 on: November 07, 2023, 05:06:22 PM »

"Let's have a cashless society".

Let's not!

In bambuworld today a major telco's systems have "blown up".
No, not bombed or anything, just busted wires or the software slept in and didn't arrive for work.
Or hackers hit the jackpot.

Businesses and business owners are "blowing up deluxe" in their minds as no one can phone them, etc.
Anger is filling the atmosphere.

Cashless society?   baaah!

Cash is king!
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #6308 on: November 07, 2023, 05:31:29 PM »

Somehow I picture Crocodile Dumbdee here with hundreds of Australian... Matildas? Koalas? What do Aussies use as currency? ... stuffed in his mattress.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #6309 on: November 07, 2023, 05:54:18 PM »

Non sequitur! 15 - love!
LOL!
Gotcha,again.
40 - love. Game point!
Game,set,match.
No, just Game so far is all you have lost. Obviously you are not a golfer.
LOL!

Actually I am.
What is your point?

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #6310 on: November 07, 2023, 06:58:58 PM »

That you have not watched The Big Lebowski enough.  And that 50 - love is a game in tennis. Not a set or match.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #6311 on: November 07, 2023, 07:25:22 PM »

That you have not watched The Big Lebowski enough.  And that 50 - love is a game in tennis. Not a set or match.
There is no 50 love in tennis.
Again when facts are entered into your debate comebacks you consistently show your ignorance

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6312 on: November 07, 2023, 08:31:08 PM »

Somehow I picture Crocodile Dumbdee here with hundreds of Australian... Matildas? Koalas? What do Aussies use as currency? ... stuffed in his mattress.

LOL

After today's debacle, cash will be king again...to some extent.
Got no cash and the banks close for any reason, or the electronic system goes kaput for a day, 2 or 3...or more,  try buying food, petrol/gasoline, anything.

Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6313 on: November 07, 2023, 08:38:02 PM »

Elon Musk wants X to be the center of your financial world, handling anything in your life that deals with money. He expects those features to launch by the end of 2024, he told X employees during an all-hands call on Thursday, saying that people will be surprised with "just how powerful it is."

"When I say payments, I actually mean someone's entire financial life," Musk said, according to audio of the meeting obtained by The Verge. "If it involves money.
It'll be on our platform. Money or securities or whatever. So, it's not just like send $20 to my friend. I'm talking about, like, you won't need a bank account." 

« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 08:47:14 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6314 on: November 08, 2023, 02:47:59 AM »

Japanese population is so sure NK will be firing missiles at them soon... now that Trump is no longer in office...that they're having drills.
"Rocket Man" is taking liberties and firing missiles in Japan's direction regularly.

Thanks to their severely misguided ancestors, the Japanese people now are unarmed, sitting ducks, cowering and seeming praying during the drills in train stations etc...waiting for the missiles to land.

Nutjob now has missiles that can reach Australia, he proudly declared not so long ago.
After he's finished with Japan, who'll be next?   seemingly the Philippines, then probably Australia.

I'm praying Trump will win the election. He seems to be the only one "Rocket Man" is wary of.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 01:33:03 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 566