Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 435 436 [437] 438 439 ... 566

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119334 times)

Espnthree

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #6540 on: November 22, 2023, 10:50:37 AM »

Libertarian Pilgrims Set Sail For Argentina In Search Of A Better Life

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6541 on: November 22, 2023, 11:13:16 AM »

Frye festival mark II. Good luck and good riddance. Your crippled and twisted sham politics are not needed here. You will not be missed
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #6542 on: November 22, 2023, 11:41:14 AM »

New documentary "The Fall of Minneapolis" tells all about the death of George Floyd, and much more.

A very interesting and enlightening documentary indeed.
The video of the cop choking the fucking life out of him for 8 minutes is much shorter and more enlightening.

New video shows knee on shoulder not neck....reportedly.
Shows th hold is as per police text book...reportedly.
Also reportedly shows changed autopsy report.

If I were the cops I'd be crying "foul" and demanding a new trial, holding this doco and its evidence high.
 If I were the cops I''d get the

He was found guilty by a jury of his peers. He is crying foul and demanding new trial. The Supreme Court of the United States said fuck your.

https://www.msnbc.com/top-stories/latest/derek-chauvin-george-floyd-supreme-court-rcna126057

He was found guilty on certain evidence. New evidence has come to light.
That's what Chauvin says!
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #6543 on: November 22, 2023, 12:53:31 PM »

New documentary "The Fall of Minneapolis" tells all about the death of George Floyd, and much more.

The video of the cop choking the fucking life out of him for 8 minutes is much shorter and more enlightening.

If I were the cops I'd be crying "foul" and demanding a new trial, holding this doco and its evidence high.

He was found guilty by a jury of his peers. He is crying foul and demanding new trial. The Supreme Court of the United States said fuck your.

https://www.msnbc.com/top-stories/latest/derek-chauvin-george-floyd-supreme-court-rcna126057

No. It has not. White supremacists just making shit up.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #6544 on: November 22, 2023, 12:56:29 PM »

Libertarians are all about small, limited government until they

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6545 on: November 22, 2023, 01:43:54 PM »

Has anyone else noticed this? That fucking idiot has not seen the documentary or the purported new evidence. He is accepting it without even seeing it and wanting a fucking murderer to walk. A more base and abject slave to right wing misinformation could not possibly exist and still be able to feed itself.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6546 on: November 22, 2023, 02:05:25 PM »

Has anyone else noticed this? That fucking idiot has not seen the documentary or the purported new evidence. He is accepting it without even seeing it and wanting a fucking murderer to walk. A more base and abject slave to right wing misinformation could not possibly exist and still be able to feed itself.

Said idiot was thinking more along the lines of a reduced sentence...given what's allegedly revealed in the documentary.
And freedom for the rookies who were not really guilty of much.
People could be forgiven for thinking that justice was not served.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6547 on: November 22, 2023, 02:11:45 PM »

Said idiot was thinking more along the lines of a reduced sentence...given what's allegedly revealed in the documentary.
You do not even know what the evidence is and so not even care how credible it is and you want to let the cops.off. You gullible idiot.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6548 on: November 22, 2023, 02:43:27 PM »

You do not even know what the evidence is and so not even care how credible it is and you want to let the cops.off. You gullible idiot.

Not all of them.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6549 on: November 22, 2023, 02:49:45 PM »

'Anti-Semitism' in bambuworld has been renamed 'Jew Hate'.
Well on Sky News anyway.
Go woke, go broke.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #6550 on: November 22, 2023, 03:30:01 PM »

[]Has anyone else noticed this? That fucking idiot has not seen the documentary or the purported new evidence. He is accepting it without even seeing it and wanting a fucking murderer to walk. A more base and abject slave to right wing misinformation could not possibly exist and still be able to feed itself.

I noticed. 

Rumble is a Far Right video hosting platform.  A putrid pipeline pissing pure propaganda. 

I have reached the point of viewing this forum as a sort of surreal  work of performance art.  You seem to be enjoying it as an arcade game, Whack A Mole with RW troll-zombies. 
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #6551 on: November 22, 2023, 03:32:00 PM »

Libertarians are all about small, limited government until they

need that government to bail them out?
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6552 on: November 22, 2023, 04:41:37 PM »

This will no doubt upset any Hamas loving and Jew hating leftists here:

Exposed!

The Daily Telegraph strikes again!

DT today:

"Platform Palestine:  Insta, TikTok fuelling vile anti-Semitic content.

Young social media users who rely on platforms such as TikTok and Instagram to stay informed about the Middle East are being served up unbalanced anti-Israel and anti-Semitic content in between snippets of reliable news, a Daily Telegraph analysis has found."
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 05:12:56 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #6553 on: November 22, 2023, 05:04:05 PM »

Could you tell me who here loves Hamas? Or hates Jews?
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6554 on: November 22, 2023, 05:15:13 PM »

Could you tell me who here loves Hamas? Or hates Jews?

On reflection, I amended "the" to "any".

A thousand apologies.
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 435 436 [437] 438 439 ... 566