Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 438 439 [440] 441 442 ... 567

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119468 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #6585 on: November 25, 2023, 07:09:07 AM »

THE U.S. VS MEXICO:

On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum.
The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country.
They booed during the National Anthem and U.S. flags were held upside down.
As the match progressed, supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the U.S. players before and after the match.
The coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful experience I have ever had in this profession."

Google "British soccer hooligan" you warm toilet seat.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6586 on: November 25, 2023, 10:36:10 AM »

Which non-White majority country would you like to move to, as 'average Joe'?
Africa anywhere?
Mexico?
South America anywhere?
Middle East anywhere?
Asia anywhere?

Your Constitution is only basically a piece of paper, which can easily be torn up by those who replace White-majority Christian America.

Black Africa, would you like to live there?
If I were you I'd be praying it's not the ayatollahs who take over, which it will likely be.
The global Islamic caliphate marches on, takng over "multicultural", secular western countries at express pace.
Britain as one example.
France another.
So to be clear: you think the ability to govern wisely is a race based genetic trait?

Take a look around the world and make up your mind.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6587 on: November 25, 2023, 11:04:03 AM »

Which non-White majority country would you like to move to, as 'average Joe'?
Africa anywhere?
Mexico?
South America anywhere?
Middle East anywhere?
Asia anywhere?

Your Constitution is only basically a piece of paper, which can easily be torn up by those who replace White-majority Christian America.

Black Africa, would you like to live there?
If I were you I'd be praying it's not the ayatollahs who take over, which it will likely be.
The global Islamic caliphate marches on, takng over "multicultural", secular western countries at express pace.
Britain as one example.
France another.
So to be clear: you think the ability to govern wisely is a race based genetic trait?

I realized too late that addressing the phrase "you think" to you was a mistake.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #6588 on: November 25, 2023, 11:14:49 AM »

Bambu has apparently renewed his subscription to Stormfront.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #6589 on: November 25, 2023, 11:17:23 AM »

The world with all those countries whose cultures and economies were ravaged by the colonialist policies of white leaders?  The world that leaders like Gandhi, Bolivar, Mandela, Juarez, Toussaint-Louverture, Nkrumah, et al worked to make a little better and more just for billions of people? 
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6590 on: November 25, 2023, 11:47:05 AM »

The world with all those countries whose cultures and economies were ravaged by the colonialist policies of white leaders?  The world that leaders like Gandhi, Bolivar, Mandela, Juarez, Toussaint-Louverture, Nkrumah, et al worked to make a little better and more just for billions of people?

US Congress is majority White....and upholds the Constitiuon just fine. Everyone equal.
My preferred model.
I Iook at other systems, govts, cultures around the world...and don't choose them.

Overpopulation in much of the world is a major problem...as are corruption and human rights violations.
Still stoning people to death for petty breaches of religious laws in some places.
And hanging people for being gay.
How many women and girls murdered in Mexico this week, I wonder.
Look at the way people are treated in parts of Africa today.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 11:58:09 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #6591 on: November 25, 2023, 12:16:39 PM »

Does the Australian KKK wear the same garb as its US counterpart?
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6592 on: November 25, 2023, 01:31:38 PM »

Same robes and hoods but with flip flops or bare feet.

News that the US Congress is jacked up on republican stupidity and is unable to get any work done has not filtered down through YouTube to the filthiest nastiest corner in Oz. Everyone who follows American government and politics knows Congress would function far better and align with public sentiment if all the white people, especially the white men, from confederate states were removed.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6593 on: November 25, 2023, 07:21:03 PM »

Same robes and hoods but with flip flops or bare feet.

News that the US Congress is jacked up on republican stupidity and is unable to get any work done has not filtered down through YouTube to the filthiest nastiest corner in Oz. Everyone who follows American government and politics knows Congress would function far better and align with public sentiment if all the white people, especially the white men, from confederate states were removed.

You just don't like the questions Sen John Neely Kennedy asks.   LOL
He's way too smart for them. 

Smart is smart, no matter the location.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 07:42:36 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #6594 on: November 25, 2023, 07:24:32 PM »

A white supremacist telling us what constitutes smart is laughable.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6595 on: November 25, 2023, 07:37:26 PM »

Bambu has apparently renewed his subscription to Stormfront.

Nah.
I do remember Stormfront and others grabbing hold of this one though.

"Discrimination against White males will soon be encouraged in a bid to boost the status of women and cultural and religious minorities"....my newspaper circa 2008.
Laws were passed in the parliament of Victoria around that time.

My no 1 midday radio host [NSW state] was totally outraged, as were his listeners, male and female.
Frenzied hatred of such laws was displayed...warnings [legal of course] were made to politicians in NSW that if they tried that nonsense in NSW there would be massive opposition [legal of course] and they could find themselves out of jobs...at the next election.
The politicians in NSW never tried it on.

IMAGINE if it were "Discrimination against Black males, or women of any colour!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 07:40:37 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #6596 on: November 25, 2023, 07:41:22 PM »

No worries, Bambu. I will not be reading your stuff anymore. It used to be amusing; now I find it awful, hateful and depressing. If I can figure out how Ignore works, I will go ahead and do that.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6597 on: November 25, 2023, 07:50:22 PM »

No worries, Bambu. I will not be reading your stuff anymore. It used to be amusing; now I find it awful, hateful and depressing. If I can figure out how Ignore works, I will go ahead and do that.

Leftists hate hearing the truth.

Leftists seem to be all about "everyone in the world is a lovely person"...open borders, massive immigration with "multiculturalism is king".
People could be forgiven for thinking they are cheering for the abolition of the White race, especially White males, me.

"They should've put you all in Hitler's ovens" was shouted at a group at the footy, in reserved seating, that included me...about 15 years ago.
It's still being shouted out today in my world...on tape for all to see [well this time it's 'gas' instead of ovens.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 08:08:06 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #6598 on: November 25, 2023, 08:03:15 PM »

IGNORE
refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally.

Apparently YankGuy has no self control.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #6599 on: November 25, 2023, 08:05:47 PM »

Thank God I still have Red to laugh at.
Pages: 1 ... 438 439 [440] 441 442 ... 567