Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 482 483 [484] 485 486 ... 566

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119334 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #7245 on: January 25, 2024, 03:45:40 PM »

Here you go Bambu....

The fucking muslims from Afghanistan and from Indonesia are sending HEROIN to the USA and are getting our people addicted, so we can send ANGEL DUST made in San Bernardino on Mint Leaf to Afghanistan and to Indonesia; we can send them Angel Dust from San Bernardino. The fuckers want to send drugs here, we can send them Angel Dust.

Saute,

Tony V.

The best thing to do is stop Americans from using it, buying it with their hard-earned money.
One way is to arrest the users.
Street hookers in Sydney were forced out of business, by arresting the users, identifying them from their csr number plates, and naming and shaming them.
No more customers, no more street hookers.

No more customers, no more drug dealers.

Lock up the users...not in prison, but in the country somewhere...green rolling lawns, bench seats, rooms not cells, medical facilities, good food etc...all behind prison style walls.
Don't wanna be locked up in the drug farm?
Then stay away from drug dealers.

It'd be worth a try.
Nice gardens, counselling.

We used to have a wonderful drug treatment camp in Acton, California, and the Judges used to send offenders to the Treatment Camp, it was a wonderful plan, and the people learned the 12 Step Program at the Rehab and joined N/A and A/A etc.

And we need to work to stop the heroin from Afghanistan and from Indonesia from entering the USA, we need to stop the heroin at the source. They would not want us to flood their nations with Angel Dust from San Bernardino, California, so they need to stop sending heroin to the USA. They would not like it if we started sending Angel Dust on Mint Leaf from San Bernardino to their nations.

So, we need drug treatment camps, plus we need to stop the heroin at the source and we need to prevent it from entering our nation.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7246 on: January 25, 2024, 04:04:03 PM »

Angel Dust is still popular in American ghettos, including in San Bernardino...

https://www.vice.com/en/article/epdy4e/pcp-america-pcp-use-washington-dc

The Blacks dip cigarettes in liquid PCP and they call it "Dippers" or "Sherm" sometimes they use Sherman cigarettes to dip.

The White people smoke Angel Dust on Mint Leaf, in a bong, or pipe, or in a joint.

Indonesia and Afghanistan would not want us to flood their nations with Angel Dust, so they need to stop the heroin.

And yes, we need drug treatment camps where people can learn the 12 Step Program and where they can get help. Acton and Lake Hughes are good spots for treatment camps in Los Angeles County.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7247 on: January 25, 2024, 05:02:41 PM »

Different areas have different drugs, in the desert they use Meth, in the ghettos of San Bernardino they use Angel Dust, and in Anaheim they are using Heroin. Malibu and Beverly Hills use Cocaine. Compton and Watts and Inglewood and South Central smoke Crack Cocaine. San Francisco likes LSD and Mushrooms. Each area has their own preference on illegal drugs.

Marijuana is legal now, and I support that, marijuana is safe, and it is good for the Veterans, and the Artists smoke pot, pot is safe enough. And you cannot over-dose from pot.

And then I like good old fashioned Coffee to help me wake up in the morning. I love the Colombian Coffee which is good for the economy in Colombia, and it is great coffee.

Then, I drink wine with dinner to help me relax in the evening. Wine is a gift from God to Man.

I had some people in my life who had problems, and who tried to turn me into a drug dealer, they wanted me to sell drugs, and I refused to be a drug dealer, I even washed dogs instead of being a drug dealer, and I managed a dog kennel where a key part of the job was picking up dog shit from 200 dogs, and cleaning litter boxes from 50 cats. I have seen what addiction does to people, and I would never do that to people, I hate addiction, it is one of the most evil things in the world, addiction turns good people into monsters. I would never do that to people. Instead I studied Psychology in community college with a Professor who worked at the Betty Ford Center and I learned about how they helped people to get clean, etc, and about how they saved people from addiction.

I helped one of my Uncles to get clean from Heroin, and it was one of the hardest things that I ever did. I locked him here in my apartment and I stayed with him while he detoxed. I used pot to make it all easier, we smoked a lot of pot while he was getting clean from the heroin. He puked a lot, so we had to have a bucket next to him, and he shit his pants, and he pissed his pants, and he had seizures, getting people clean from Heroin is horrible. The enemy was giving him free heroin, and he was very addicted. My Uncle ended up over-dosing and dying here in my apartment, it was suicide. 

And now with the fentanyl then 1 pill can kill a person. The youth need to just say "No." And the parents need to protect their children. My Uncles did not have a Dad, my Grandmother was a Widow, and so both of my Uncles were Drug Addicts and Drug Dealers, and both spent half of their lives in Prison, and the fuckers tried to make me into a Drug Dealer and I refused. I have always been a good Christian, and I am Empathetic, and I care about people, we are all God's Children, and I would never be a Drug Dealer and I would never get people addicted to drugs. They get you addicted and then they own you.

I was addicted to cigarettes, and quitting smoking was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. So, I understand how horrible addiction is. I would never be a Drug Dealer.

Anyhow, yes, Bambu, you are right, nice peaceful camps are needed to help people to get clean, and to join a 12 Step Program, and we need to do all that we can to stop the flow of illegal drugs, while we work to educate the children and to educate everyone to just say "No" to illegal drugs.

And I wrote a movie to help people to see how horrible drugs are and what addiction does to people, and I have lots of poetry that I wrote telling people to avoid the illegal drugs. 

Illegal Drugs should not be a dirty little secret, we need to have an open discussion, we need to educate society about the dangers of illegal drugs, and we need to educate the children about illegal drugs.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 05:09:41 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7248 on: January 25, 2024, 06:07:39 PM »

President John F. Kennedy was Roman Catholic, and he was going to improve the situation in Mexico and in Latin America.

Elvis made "Fun In Acapulco" which came out right after the death of JFK, and which was the number 1 movie at the Box Office one week after the death of JFK.

JFK was going to improve the situation in Latin America.

We need to have another Roman Catholic President.

Rudy Giuliani would have been a good President, but Rudy got all mixed up with Trump, sadly. Rudy was a great Mayor of New York at one time, Rudy earned his fame. Rudy might have been a good President, and he is Italian-American, and Roman Catholic.

Christina Pascucci and Sabrina Cervantes are both Roman Catholic, and I like them both, we need to elevate more Roman Catholics to positions of power, and hopefully Christina wins her race for Congress.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7249 on: January 25, 2024, 06:19:37 PM »

President John F. Kennedy was Roman Catholic,

We need to have another Roman Catholic President.
Well, the, four more years of the Roman Catholic President we currently have!

Rudy Giuliani would have been a good President,
Fucking never.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Walter Sobchak

• View Profile
« Reply #7250 on: January 25, 2024, 06:43:55 PM »

Of Four Seasons Total Landscaping perhaps.  He absolutely could preside over the sale of dirt.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7251 on: January 25, 2024, 07:08:14 PM »

Marijuana might now be legal...but ...................

https://www.samhsa.gov/marijuana

Today's marijuana is stronger than ever before. People can and do become addicted to marijuana.

Research shows that people who use marijuana are more likely to have relationship problems, worse educational outcomes, lower career achievement, and reduced life satisfaction.

Marijuana can cause permanent IQ loss.

Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7252 on: January 25, 2024, 07:25:02 PM »

Trouble is with speaking out about and trying to stop the drug trade, even as a cop/govt official/politician...you run the serious risk of ending up dead and buried before your time...there is no limit to the evil of the bad people.

The guy "getting the gas" today in Alabama's death chamber was a contract killer.

Smith,58, is one of two men convicted for the murder of Elizabeth Sennett,45, on March 18, 1988. Smith and John Forrest Parker were each paid $1,000 to kill Sennett on behalf of her pastor husband, Charles Sennett Sr, who was in debt and wanted to collect insurance money from her death.

Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #7253 on: January 25, 2024, 07:33:59 PM »

Today's marijuana is stronger than ever before. People can and do become addicted to marijuana.

Research shows that people who use marijuana are more likely to have relationship problems, worse educational outcomes, lower career achievement, and reduced life satisfaction.

And?

"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7254 on: January 25, 2024, 07:41:36 PM »

Elizabeth Sennett had been stabbed, and beaten to death with a fireplace implement, by the 2 contracted killers.
"She fought it and fought hard".

Her pastor husband committed suicide before he could be charged.

Serial killer BTK, Dennis Rader, was a pastor.

Other pastors have caused their parishioners to lose many millions in investments.

Moral:

"Never trust anyone".

« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 07:44:03 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7255 on: January 25, 2024, 07:42:46 PM »

And?

"Use marijuana at your own peril."
"Not a good idea to tell you children it's safe."
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 07:45:05 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7256 on: January 25, 2024, 08:04:35 PM »

Comment from a newspaper reader online in the war on Australia Day;

Imagine telling Americans not to celebrate July 4th or the French not to celebrate Bastille Day!  There would be riots!

Indeed.

How come bambu-ilk have to suffer the "hate Australia/Australia Day" brigade?

Hopefully they'll migrate to America or France, where they'd not be tolerated.

Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7257 on: January 25, 2024, 08:32:24 PM »

Pot is good for Veterans who suffer from PTSD, and people cannot over-dose from it.

And Brad Pitt smokes pot and he is doing great, and Willie Nelson smoked pot on the roof of the White House with Carter's son.

Pot can help people who work in stressful jobs, and pot can help Veterans, and many Artists, and Musicians smoke pot.

I support pot being legal. It is a safe plant that God gave to man.

And Biden does not bring up his Catholic Faith very often, I had totally forgotten that they mentioned that he was Catholic. I know that Biden supports Organized Labor and I support Unions so we agree on that. If Biden is Catholic then we agree on a lot of things, and Biden needs to help with the crisis in Mexico instead of building a wall. Mexico is a majority Catholic nation, and if Biden is Catholic then he should have a connection with the Roman Catholics in Mexico, and the Pope is from Argentina, Latin America is on our team if Biden is Roman Catholic. And Biden can reach across the Isle to get George W. Bush, and Jeb Bush, and other powerful Republicans to help to get America to make our immigrants legal so that they can report crimes without fear, and so that they can join labor unions, etc, and to bring them out of the shadows and make them all legal. I know Biden supports Organized Labor then he must support the Mexicans being legal and being able to join Labor Unions and to be protected by OSHA and be protected by our Labor Laws, etc. Then we need to write a new immigration law that includes a Good Neighbor Policy.

Meanwhile, lots of money is being invested in Mexico, and they are building new resorts, and new high speed trains, and new aqueducts, and new airports, and they are investing in their ports, etc. And Americans can retire to live in Mexico, along with Mexico being a great place to spend ones vacation, etc.

Biden also needs to stop the Heroin, and we need to stop the illegal drugs as best as we can, including going to the source in Afghanistan and in Indonesia, they need to stop shipping illegal drugs into our nation. And we need to educate our children not to use illegal drugs.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 08:39:39 PM by FlyingVProd »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7258 on: January 25, 2024, 08:48:17 PM »

Marijuana can cause permanent IQ loss.[/i]
Apparently, so can listening to Australia's No. 1 radio host.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7259 on: January 25, 2024, 10:12:48 PM »

Marijuana can cause permanent IQ loss.[/i]
Apparently, so can listening to Australia's No. 1 radio host.

LOL
More like the total opposite.
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 482 483 [484] 485 486 ... 566