Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 488 489 [490] 491 492 ... 567

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119469 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #7335 on: January 31, 2024, 08:25:59 PM »

Red is pretty sure that because he takes it both ways he should have it both ways.

It is sad like that time he thought he was moral and part of some majority.

Red is a poop stain that has found itself stuck in the colon of our nation.

We need to work harder on our infrastructure down there so we can flush that shit out.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7336 on: January 31, 2024, 08:43:06 PM »

When people keep their struggles to themselves then no one benefits, and the person feels like no one cares, but when people share their struggles with others then it can inspire people, and it can help people to have hope that they too can overcome adversity.

When guys like Danny Trejo get clean and then become good citizens then it helps to inspire other drug addicts and criminals that they too can get straight and clean and can become successful.

Then, the filmmakers make movies about the great people who overcame adversities to inspire others. You could make a movie right now about the life of Danny Trejo and the movie would be a success, and it would give hope to drug addicted criminals that they too can get clean and become successful, etc.

And when I rise then I am going to inspire people, and God has given me miracles so I am going to help to bring people to Christ. God has given me miracles, and I can share my testimony.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7337 on: January 31, 2024, 08:49:07 PM »

Obama was also blamed, for changing the law.

What law did he "change"? 

Turn off YouTube.  Go outside.

Yuma County Sheriff
Illegals pouring in from Iran...lol, Iraq etc, Russia etc, from 140 countries, 310,000 in one part of his County alone last year, night and day it goes on. Also Ecuador, Colombia.
The cartels drop them off at the big hole the the fence, and they ring 911...lol.

They then are dispersed to all parts of America, to a sponsor.
There's a 7-11 year backlog for processing.

Still don't know who they are, they haven't been processed.

Sheriff Wilmot:

"Arizona had 1070 law that allowed us to charge someone with smuggling, but the Obama administration sued the state of Arizona, "smuggling is "immigration"", federal.
As a consequence, law enforcement cannot arrest anyone for smuggling...if we do we can be charged by the DOJ with kidnapping."

"For one large tent to hold them, costs taxpayers $4.5m a month."
For the larger tents housing families, where their laundry is done and food cooked, it's costing $6m+ per month."

The reporter jokes..."in America we have plenty of money to pay for it all"

Sheriff: "If you're living in a bubble we do."

"Our country cannot afford to take care of all these other countries' issues."

« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 09:46:50 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #7338 on: January 31, 2024, 08:58:15 PM »

Go outside
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7339 on: January 31, 2024, 09:44:09 PM »

Go outside

You seem to be living in a bubble.
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #7340 on: January 31, 2024, 09:48:58 PM »

Pot meet kettle.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #7341 on: January 31, 2024, 09:50:12 PM »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7342 on: January 31, 2024, 10:04:57 PM »

We must continue to teach our youth the art of Rhetoric, the people who say "We want action and not just words and Rhetoric" are fools, as the words and the Rhetoric help to bring about the action and change, and they also say that the pen is mightier than the sword.

When Kennedy said "Ask not what your country can do for you, but instead ask what you can do for your country" then that was Rhetoric, and it inspired great action, people loved Kennedy and his Rhetoric was very effective.

And the Abolitionist Poets were all about Rhetoric, they were using their poetry to try to bring about changes and to incite action to free the slaves.

All of the Roman Emperors studied Rhetoric, as did the Greeks. Rhetoric is a great ancient art.

Rhetoric can bring about action and results, and can motivate the masses to come together to attain a shared goal, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #7343 on: January 31, 2024, 10:09:32 PM »

Do you have a geriatric rhetoric class for Red? He has taken to speaking with his head up his ass.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7344 on: January 31, 2024, 11:27:00 PM »

After the Sheriff said to the reporter about 'if we're living in a bubble'..he posed the question;
para;

"Where is the limit"?

Indeed.

To coin a phrase from "Pretty Woman"............. "It's very expensive"

My former No1 radio host;

"Govts have no money of their own, the only money they have is the money they raise in taxes from the People."

After watching those two videos about the US/Mexico border, and hearing what the two American long term sheriffs had to say, there was no other conclusion I could come to other than:

Cartels are basically *running* 'US Immigration' at the border...law enforcement really only 'baby sitters' for the captured migrants.
Cartels are importing drugs and people into America basically at will, making a fortune in the process.
Sheriff said they have certain areas where they bring the people across, and certain areas where they bring the drugs across.

Border Patrol seem to be short-staffed.

Sheriff Wilmot said he caught cartels cutting thru the steel fence, [they cut thru it but leave it 'intact' so they can then swing the section out to let people thru.]
He said they just gave him the finger and kept on doing what they were doing. lol  Ridiculous, but that's what it's come to.  It would be terrible being a diligent sheriff working for good not evil and basically being powerless.

Sheriff Wilmot pointed to a lot of fence panels, large amount of taxpayers money used to buy them, just lying around in the dirt, supposed to be going to fix the large hole section of the fence.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 11:31:33 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7345 on: January 31, 2024, 11:43:25 PM »

If I was the President of Mexico, instead of having taxes on the people of Mexico then I would have tariffs on the goods imported into Mexico, and I would use the money from the tariffs on imports to run the government. And I would expand the ports so that a lot of goods are being imported, and put tariffs on the imported goods. And for instance I would use tariffs from imported Coca Cola to pay for schools and libraries in Mexico, etc, Mexico can put tariffs on all of the imports and the money could be used to build libraries, schools, hospitals, orphanages, etc.

And many of the refugees can be sent to Victoria, Canada, to the Kiwanis Village, etc. Canada wants the new immigrants to populate their vast open spaces, Canada is huge and they have less people than California. The refugees can consider Victoria, Canada, as an option for a chosen new home.

And, there is always Battle Mountain, Nevada, for the refugees, and Las Vegas is a jewel.

Also, the workers can be hooked up with Labor Unions for their field of work, etc, and teachers can be sent to Kentucky and to Arkansas and to Tennessee, etc. We can send the workers to where they are needed.

Salute.

Tony V.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 01:06:47 AM by FlyingVProd »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7346 on: February 01, 2024, 10:37:58 AM »

Obama was also blamed, for changing the law.

What law did he "change"? 

Turn off YouTube.  Go outside.

Yuma County Sheriff
Illegals pouring in from Iran...lol, Iraq etc, Russia etc, from 140 countries, 310,000 in one part of his County alone last year, night and day it goes on. Also Ecuador, Colombia.
The cartels drop them off at the big hole the the fence, and they ring 911...lol.

They then are dispersed to all parts of America, to a sponsor.
There's a 7-11 year backlog for processing.

Still don't know who they are, they haven't been processed.

Sheriff Wilmot:

"Arizona had 1070 law that allowed us to charge someone with smuggling, but the Obama administration sued the state of Arizona, "smuggling is "immigration"", federal.
As a consequence, law enforcement cannot arrest anyone for smuggling...if we do we can be charged by the DOJ with kidnapping."
If Wilmot is going to lie so blatantly about what 1070 was and did why believe anything he says?
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #7347 on: February 01, 2024, 11:20:58 AM »

Bamboob is gullible to the point that I don't read any of his I Saw This on YouTube stuff anymore.  I get that he is sincere and not trolling, but that Tube Rant is just a timewaster.

Meanwhile we all have to watch Taylor Swift and her secret government mission.  I like a description given to the recent crop of conspiracy theorists as Not-Too-Swifties.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #7348 on: February 01, 2024, 11:38:57 AM »

He is not sincere. He is trolling. He is just being an Australian style dickhead which reads as somewhat sincere compared to American trolling.

Richard P. Feynman

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #7349 on: February 01, 2024, 12:13:56 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 488 489 [490] 491 492 ... 567