Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 503 504 [505] 506 507 ... 566

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119426 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #7560 on: February 11, 2024, 08:35:04 PM »

Marco Rubio talks about building a wall on our Southern Border as if there was a difference between Mexico and Cuba. Rubio wants to build a wall with Mexico, so what if we built a wall with Cuba? The Cubans are equal with the Mexicans, and with the Salvadorans, we are all equal, and the Chinese, we are all equal. So Rubio can fuck himself until he can accept the Mexicans as being equal human beings with the same rights as all people.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7561 on: February 11, 2024, 08:48:16 PM »

We all have equal rights as human beings, that is the foundation of America. If Rubio thinks that the Cubans are somehow superior to the Mexicans then he is mistaken, we are all equal in America, including being equal with the Chinese.

And some ignorant fucker in Arkansas is not superior to a Mexican just because he was born in America.

And the fucking out of work coal miners need to go to school and study. Shame on us if we do not provide schools where they can study, and libraries with books for them to read.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7562 on: February 11, 2024, 10:49:25 PM »

Abu Dhabi and Dubai can hire essential workers from Gaza, and also the refugees can come to the Kiwanis Village in Victoria, Canada.

And for the settlers who come to Battle Mountain, Nevada, then I suggest being pig farmers, you can make money from raising pigs and from selling pork and bacon to San Francisco.

In California it is hard, I suggest that the Mexicans and others join the United Farm Workers Union. And other unions, if you want fair pay then you need to join a union. And we have wineries in Modesto, California, and all over the state of California, we have lots of jobs making wine.

We have a million immigrants from Iran, and they are welcome here, but they need to help the homeless like everyone else, they need to be a part of the community.

And I love the Chinese, and Muzi seems cool.

It will get better.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7563 on: February 11, 2024, 10:52:16 PM »

NFL rules need changing.
If you are in possession of the ball, and you get tackled over the sideline you should lose possession to the other team.
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7564 on: February 11, 2024, 11:18:15 PM »

The settlers in Battle Mountain, Nevada, can raise pigs, and they can sell pork and bacon to San Francisco, and they can sell canned Hormel Hams to the Chinese, etc.

https://www.hormel.com/brands/hormel-cure-81-ham/product/classic-smoked-boneless-sliced-ham/

The profits are high when you raise pigs and make Hormel Hams.

And Bacon, etc, and pork chops, and ribs, etc. there is a lot of money from raising pigs. They can sell to China Town in San Francisco, and to the Chinese in China, and to whoever else they want to sell to.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7565 on: February 11, 2024, 11:32:17 PM »

The Philippines loves Spam, and I bet the Chinese love Spam as well. Hawaii loves Spam too.

We can send lots of Spam to Asia. Spam is made by Hormel.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 11:34:48 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7566 on: February 12, 2024, 12:02:57 AM »

Congrats to Vegas for hosting a fabulous Super Bowl, with lots of Gambling, and good restaurants, and with the great hotels, Vegas is a great spot to have a Super Bowl.

I wonder if the Chiefs accepted the free invitation to the Chicken Ranch?

I wonder who was at the Calico Club in Battle Mountain? Rumor has it that the Calico Club even has a 5 Star Restaurant. Like Club 33 at Disney here in Anaheim, though Club 33 is not a Bordello.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #7567 on: February 12, 2024, 12:22:39 AM »

So the Biden folks first blamed the Special Prosecutor for being gratuitous in his description of Biden as a feeble old guy with a bad memory therefore forgoing prosecution for what was clearly illegal handling of classified documents.
Today the anger is directed to AG Merrick Garland for not editing ( censoring) the prosecutors remarks( which are legally required).
Does Joe Biden simply pretend to be the Emperor with No Clothes?

Nah.

The real naked ruler is Donald J. Trump, found liable for rape and defamation, about to be fined down to his pubic hairs fir fraud and soon to be convicted in federal felonies.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7568 on: February 12, 2024, 03:17:26 AM »

No one sings the national anthem like Whitney.
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7569 on: February 12, 2024, 12:18:59 PM »

No one sings the national anthem like Whitney.

Whitney was great, so sad how she died, alone in a hotel room, then her daughter died soon after, so sad. I hate drugs. And Whitney was rich and famous, she could have been living a good life, people loved her. There was no reason for her to die alone in a hotel room. Tragic end.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7570 on: February 12, 2024, 01:01:36 PM »

According to current precedent, drug dealers can be held liable if someone overdoses and dies because of drugs the dealer sold them. There have been several convictions in the United States holding drug dealers responsible for murder when a heroin user overdoses on drugs allegedly purchased from the dealer.

----------

I would never be a drug dealer, I would never sell that poison to people. And I have seen what addiction does to people, addiction is horrible.

Dealers are going to be charged for murder if they sell illegal drugs to someone and they die, the dealers are going to be held responsible.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7571 on: February 12, 2024, 01:07:22 PM »

Donald said that if NATO countries don't pay their way, and are attacked, as President he would not defend them, and in fact would encourage the attackers to keep attacking them.
It was on my tv screen.

Now that last bit was a very dumb thing to say.

Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7572 on: February 12, 2024, 01:25:35 PM »

Donald said that if NATO countries don't pay their way, and are attacked, as President he would not defend them, and in fact would encourage the attackers to keep attacking them.
It was on my tv screen.

Now that last bit was a very dumb thing to say.

Trump is nuts.

And Biden is too old.

We have 300 million people, and this is the best we can do? With Harvard, and Yale, and Stanford, and this is the best we can do? We need for the best to rise to the top, that is how America is supposed to work, where are our best and brightest people?

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7573 on: February 12, 2024, 02:02:01 PM »

"Lockheed Martin wins contract to manufacture guided weapons in Australia."

#####

Great news!
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7574 on: February 12, 2024, 02:18:27 PM »

"Lockheed Martin wins contract to manufacture guided weapons in Australia."

#####

Great news!

Lockheed is a great company.

Northrup is a good company too.

But Boeing has problems, Boeing used to be great but they suck now.

Rockwell was great, but they are gone now, Boeing bought them and shut them down to stop the competition.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 503 504 [505] 506 507 ... 566