Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 566

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119319 times)

luee

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #7830 on: March 04, 2024, 07:52:19 AM »

American princess. Hard life?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #7831 on: March 04, 2024, 08:05:09 AM »

Bibi is so bad for Israel?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7832 on: March 04, 2024, 12:22:56 PM »

Bibi is so bad for Israel?

Yup. He is the worst.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7833 on: March 04, 2024, 02:59:16 PM »

First JFK died and that left Jackie with PTSD and suicidal, and then she got close with Bobby and then Bobby Kennedy was murdered, so at this point Jackie is crazy, and then she went to Greece and married Aristotle Onassis and then he died, so she was just crushed, and then she died of Cancer, she had a hard life. She had some good times, but she had a lot of hard times too.

Salute,

Tony V.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #7834 on: March 04, 2024, 05:59:14 PM »

For The Record

A U.N. report released this afternoon found it reasonableto conclude that rape was used against Israelis during the Hamas October 7 terrorist attack. It also concluded that there is clear and convincing information showing that sexual violence, including rape and sexualized torture,has been used and continues to be used against hostages held in Gaza.
The report, which will later be folded into a broader annual report by the U.N. secretary-general, effectively swats down some of the rampant denialism of Hamas atrocities, adding the U.N.imprimatur to the allegations of sexual violence that have been contested by skeptics.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #7835 on: March 04, 2024, 07:46:42 PM »

Yeah it was big fun sitting next to your husband as he had his head blown apart.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #7836 on: March 04, 2024, 07:48:37 PM »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7837 on: March 05, 2024, 01:59:34 AM »

Supreme Court voted to put Trump back on all the ballots.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7838 on: March 05, 2024, 01:26:27 PM »

Many Americans tour Australia.
They seem to mostly visit the east coast, the states of New South Wales, Victoria, and Queensland.
If you, any of your family, extended family or friends, anyone you know, or their family are planning to do so, yould could do them a huge favour by letting them know that in FNQ (Far North Queensland) in particular, and inland in The Northern Territory...there are wild beasts roaming about.

They 're called Salt Water Crocodiles.
They go surfing in the sea, and can be found anywhere there's water.
Billabongs (small lakes), creeks large and small, and in rivers.
Also can be found on river banks and on land, as they have legs.

They like nothing more than feasting on humans.
They also like eating sharks.
"Monster crocodile gobbles up shark in Kakadu National Park" (Northern Territory).
Northern Territory, same deal as Queensland, crocodile central.
'Salties' are equally at home in freshwater.
An expert explains said crocs will "move upstream into the freshwater to hunt some of their prey such as pigs, wallabies and birds."

In my news today is featured a 30 something local mother in Townsville, city in far nth Queensland, and
her small children.
Mom took her children swimming in a creek, very large creek.
She was "shocked to find a three metre (9 ft 9in) long crocodile in "the popular north Queensland swimming spot".

People haven't been paying attention.

NB:

There aren't crocodiles roaming thru the streets of Townsville gobbling up pedestrians...you have to go and jump into water or camp/ stand on river banks to be at risk.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 04:02:33 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7839 on: March 05, 2024, 02:10:58 PM »

Steve Garvey is ahead for the Senate race, even though he did not pay for any television commercials.

And I am sure Prop 1 will pass here in California to help the homeless.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7840 on: March 05, 2024, 03:48:18 PM »

Steve Garvey is ahead for the Senate race, even though he did not pay for any television commercials.

Salute,

Tony V.
Ahead for second, you mean. Establishment Dems have been boosting him, knowing Schiff will beat him easily in November. This at the expense of Katie Porter, the only woman who has not taken out a restraining order against me yet that I would consider leaving Mrs. Lime for.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7841 on: March 05, 2024, 04:13:43 PM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7842 on: March 05, 2024, 07:01:50 PM »

Another 'day', another e-bike fire in Australia...this time in NSW...two people perished.

Charging e-bike lithium-ion battery ...thermal runaway, gas given off, gas exploded, extremely hot fire, difficult for firies to extinguish.
Town house complex near Newcastle NSW. Town house destroyed, two people escaped, two were found deceased.

No 1 morning radio host Ray [2gb.com 9am-noon]...had been warning all and sundry including the govt that exploding e-bikes, golf carts etc charging with lithium-ion batteries would lead to deaths.
He wants 'cheap imported lithium-ion batteries' banned.

Have been no problems with lithium-ion batteries from the major brands of power tools.
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7843 on: March 05, 2024, 07:09:24 PM »

The Oscars are coming up, I was friends with Norby Walters when I worked for Suzanne Pleshette, and Norby used to have an Oscar party every year named "Night of 100 Stars," all of the stars loved Norby. He used to have a poker game every Wednesday night, and it was fun to work on Wednesday nights just to see who came to play cards with Norby. Norby had a black Rolls Royce with New York plates, and he used to give me a $100 just to park it and cover it.

It would be fun to be rich and connected like Norby and to be able to have parties on Oscar night with all of the stars. He was a lucky man.

I threw some good keggar parties in my youth, and I threw some parties with live bands, but I could never do an Oscar party with all of the stars, I would throw the party if I had the power like Norby had. The party could be at the Park Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles with an outdoor party and outdoor bar there at MacArthur Park. The stars could ride in their limousines from Hollywood to Los Angeles, and then they could eat and drink and dance and party all night and then they can sleep in the rooms at the Park Plaza Hotel. But, it is hard to make a party like that happen. I do not have the power that Norby had.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7844 on: March 05, 2024, 07:42:43 PM »

The new baseball stadium for the Athletics in Las Vegas is going to be awesome, it is just sad that Oakland is in such sad shape.

Homeboy Industries and Father Boyle could teach a lot to Oakland, and a new movie needs to be made about Homeboy Industries to make them famous and to gain them support.

Vegas is doing great, lots of money is pouring into Vegas, and we will have a new high speed train soon between Vegas and Southern California. It is amazing how fast Vegas is growing, and they created this wonderful city which creates so much prosperity out in the middle of the desert, all thanks to Hoover Dam and gambling. Immigrants are coming to Vegas from all of the world, and they have a fast growing China Town in Vegas ( It is hard for the poor people in Hong Kong so they are coming to Vegas, along with people from other areas ).

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 566