Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2045 2046 [2047] 2048 2049 ... 2733

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 504131 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #30690 on: August 13, 2022, 03:54:37 PM »

That follows the dominant pattern of anything a republican says being a self serving lie with no basis in reality.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #30691 on: August 13, 2022, 05:10:08 PM »

Tulsi Gabbard is filling in for Tucker Carlson.

If that doesn't tell you everything you needed to know about her, I don't know what would.
Well, filling in for Cable TVs number one prime time host is pretty impressive..

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30692 on: August 13, 2022, 05:47:24 PM »

If that doesn't tell you everything you needed to know about her, I don't know what would.
Well, filling in for Cable TVs number one prime time host is pretty impressive..
Tucker Carlson is #2.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30693 on: August 13, 2022, 06:02:58 PM »

Tuck is looking to set up broadcasting from Hungary permanently if he can get over the border and past the warrants.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #30694 on: August 13, 2022, 06:07:43 PM »

Tucker Carlson is #2.
LOL!

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30695 on: August 13, 2022, 06:47:50 PM »

Tucker Carlson is #2.
LOL!

Laughing boy speaks to us from the floor.

He has nothing to say about the letter from Trump's lawyer(s) in June saying there were no classified docs at Mar-a-Lago.

Nor does he have anything to say about the water crisis in the western US states and the dispute between Colorado and Nebraska. The drought in Europe that has dried up the Rhein to unprecedented respects is outside his scope.

He can laugh about the 1,200 deaths per month from COVID and about #2 TV host.

Such a funny boy, he is.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30696 on: August 13, 2022, 06:51:29 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #30697 on: August 13, 2022, 07:29:02 PM »

Of course, if you could back up your opinion that asserts that "Folks like Black athletes only as long as they do nothing but entertain", with some objective facts, then maybe you have an issue worth discussing.

Jackie Robinson

Bill Russell

Cassius Clay/Muhammad Ali

Dick Allen

Lew Alcindor/Kareem Abdul Jabber

Curt Flood

Tommie Smith

John Carlos

Mahmoud Abdul-Raif

Craig Hodges

Colin Kaepernick

LeBron James

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/05/white-sports-fans-nfl-black-athletes-race-protest

You have not shown that to be a reflection of most modern fans POV..

It's just a list, mostly reflecting attitudes from decades ago.

James and Kaepernick are from decades ago?

Griner.?

As usual

Did the overwhelming majority of Americans condemn those 3?

Uh...nope.

Keep spinning. You've lost the thread. You made an assertion and you haven't backed it up.

It's what you do.

Did the overwhelming majority

Overwhelming majority?

Bitch, please.

Moving the goalposts.

Original assertion: Folks like Black athletes only as long as they do nothing but entertain.

I see you still haven't backed up your statement. You want to say "some folks" or "my folks" or "folks i know" or whatever, but the implication when you just say "folks" is that it is the overwhelming majority of folks.

Don't move away from your statement and then try to put that movement on me.

Just back up what you wrote. Or amend it to reflect the truth.

Or STFU, "Bitch".

Otherwise, I can just write "folks think you're lying, again, as you've been caught doing so in the past".

And I'd be on terra firma with that statement.

Folks means just what it says. I gave you examples. You said the examples are too old.

Kaepernick was canceled out the NFL for his protest.

Trump: He is FIRED!

Griner held in Russia: Let her to. At least she will not have to hear the anthem. Do the crime do the time.

Go to Facebook and check the comments on any item concerning her.

I made my point. You want concrete polling data? Ask Gallup.

Any reasonable person would let it go at that.

You'd be more respectable, if you were honest.

Facebook is now a factual source for you?

Heh

Now I am not Honest?

Previously you said:

Otherwise, I can just write "folks think you're lying, again, as you've been caught doing so in the past".

Produce a lie. Produce an instant when I was not honest.

You call me a liar you should bring the proof.

The comments section of Facebook posts is a credible source if one is looking to gauge the perspectives of the many Boomers who frequent the platform.

Facebook is Instagram for old people.

Banks proved your dishonesty here on multiple occasions, as have many others.

Lying Larry at it again.

You made an assertion. you failed to back it up, you played word games since being called on it. It's what you do.

You only get away with this shit because others don't treat like an equal as banks has, as I have. They treat you like a protected species. Which you embrace.

Sorry, Lying Larry, but you're fucking lost on this one.

Bullshit and you know it.

Banks did not prove anything.

He did not catch me in any lie and neither did many others , especially not you.

You and your boy should not treat me as an equal because as I said before, you talk shit about politics but I have done it.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #30698 on: August 13, 2022, 07:32:59 PM »

Speaking of Banks I remember him being very insulting because I said the Democrats had the opportunity to GO BIG and if they tried to do so they could pass transformational legislation..

Pie in the sky! I was told, I should listen to losers like Mark penn.

Well, when Joe Biden signs the IRA (slimmed down BBB but still a BIG FUCKING DEAL) I will,let you know how that pie tastes.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #30699 on: August 13, 2022, 07:35:40 PM »

Tucker Carlson is #2.

Nice when a stat works on multiple levels.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #30700 on: August 13, 2022, 08:32:51 PM »

Tucker Carlson is #2.

Lyndon Johnson

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #30701 on: August 13, 2022, 09:37:32 PM »

Tucker Carlson is #2.

Or does not

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30702 on: August 13, 2022, 09:56:17 PM »

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #30703 on: August 13, 2022, 10:08:46 PM »

MarALago Search Warrant Claims Trump Had Acquired All Six Infinity Stones

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30704 on: August 13, 2022, 10:14:35 PM »

MarALago Search Warrant Claims Trump Had Acquired All Six Infinity Stones

Laughing Boy still cannot come to grips with the former Liar-in-Chief's having top secret nuclear weapons information and having kept it from the feds.
Pages: 1 ... 2045 2046 [2047] 2048 2049 ... 2733