Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2700 2701 [2702] 2703 2704 ... 2722

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 500894 times)

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #40515 on: April 09, 2024, 03:00:31 PM »

As always, partisan hack RedDick's denouncing a "shopping spree for November votes' is ores things like his idol Trump telling a group of billionaires he will keep their taxes low, and then raking in millions of dollars.from them. But then RedDick is and always has been a craven, intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.
Biden is the President.
His actions regarding student debt relief violate the U.S. Constitution.
He swore to uphold the Constitution.
Fortunately, then, your vote for Trump in November will be for a man who values the Constitution as a sacred document.  And you'll be able to sleep at night.
LOL!
Dodge, dodge, dodge, you are incapable of defending Biden.
Why bother?
And you wonder why you are identified as a nihilist.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40516 on: April 09, 2024, 03:12:46 PM »

I'm only identified as a nihilist by an amoral moron who has no idea what the word means.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 03:19:10 PM by Yankguy1 »
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40517 on: April 09, 2024, 03:47:03 PM »

Illiterate Red defines constitutional as what ever six Borks say it is. Their bad rulings are a temporary stain that the electorate will wash away directly.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40518 on: April 09, 2024, 03:49:25 PM »

As always, partisan hack RedDick's denouncing a "shopping spree for November votes' is ores things like his idol Trump telling a group of billionaires he will keep their taxes low, and then raking in millions of dollars.from them. But then RedDick is and always has been a craven, intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.
Biden is the President.
Fortunately, then, your vote for Trump in November will be for a man who values the Constitution as a sacred document.  And you'll be able to sleep at night.
LOL!
Why bother?
And you wonder why you are identified as a craven, intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.  Who uses words without knowing what they mean.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40519 on: April 09, 2024, 08:38:48 PM »

Biden is the President.
LOL!
Why bother?
And you wonder why you are identified as a craven, intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.  Who uses words without knowing what they mean.
Oh please practice what you preach.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40520 on: April 09, 2024, 09:39:12 PM »

Biden is the President.
LOL!
Why bother?
Oh please practice what you preach.
And you wonder why you are identified as a craven, intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR.  Who uses phrases without knowing what they mean.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #40521 on: April 09, 2024, 09:47:38 PM »

I'm only identified as a nihilist by an amoral moron who has no idea what the word means.

I can get you a toe by 3 pm today.  With nail polish!
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #40522 on: April 09, 2024, 10:25:52 PM »

I can get you a toe by 3 pm today.  With nail polish!
Say what you want about the tenets RedDick follows, at least it's an ethos.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #40523 on: April 10, 2024, 04:36:37 AM »

Two wrongs do not make a right. For many the invasion welcoming by Santa Joe is the greater wrong. Two demented octos battling it out. What is a constitution?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40524 on: April 10, 2024, 10:09:24 AM »

Uri Berliner, a25 year veteran editor at NPR comes clean about his employer s lack of journalistic integrity.
He admits NPR is now an advocate for the left.

Like many unfortunate things, the rise of advocacy took off with Donald Trump. As in many newsrooms, his election in 2016 was greeted at NPR with a mixture of disbelief, anger, and despair. (Just to note, I eagerly voted against Trump twice but felt we were obliged to cover him fairly.) But what began as tough, straightforward coverage of a belligerent, truth-impaired president veered toward efforts to damage or topple the Trump presidency.
Persistent rumors that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia over the election became the catnip that drove reporting. At NPR, we hitched our wagon to his most visible antagonist, Representative Adam Schiff.
Schiff, who was the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, became NPR s guiding hand, its ever present muse. By my count, NPR hosts interviewed Schiff 25 times about Trump and Russia. During many of those conversations, Schiff alluded to purported evidence of collusion. The Schiff talking points became the drumbeat of NPR news reports.
But when the Mueller report found no credible evidence of collusion, NPR coverage was notably sparse. Russiagate quietly faded from our programming.

Berliner and his mea culpa for slanted coverage of COVID, the Hunter laptop, and more can be found here:

https://www.thefp.com/p/npr-editor-how-npr-lost-americas-trust

Irony is dead. MAGA journos complain about a lack of diversity at legacy media outlets.

The Berliner essay has it backwards.you cannot blame NPR for conservatives not listening. You have to ask why conservatives have gone down conspiracy holes (climate change, 2020 election, vaccines) and how on earth mainstream media is supposed to cater to them now?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 10:58:50 AM by LarryB! »

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40525 on: April 10, 2024, 11:36:53 AM »

Uri Berliner, a25 year veteran editor at NPR comes clean about his employer s lack of journalistic integrity.

Like many unfortunate things, the rise of advocacy took off with Donald Trump. As in many newsrooms, his election in 2016 was greeted at NPR with a mixture of disbelief, anger, and despair. (Just to note, I eagerly voted against Trump twice but felt we were obliged to cover him fairly.) But what began as tough, straightforward coverage of a belligerent, truth-impaired president veered toward efforts to damage or topple the Trump presidency.
Persistent rumors that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia over the election became the catnip that drove reporting. At NPR, we hitched our wagon to his most visible antagonist, Representative Adam Schiff.
Schiff, who was the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, became NPR s guiding hand, its ever present muse. By my count, NPR hosts interviewed Schiff 25 times about Trump and Russia. During many of those conversations, Schiff alluded to purported evidence of collusion. The Schiff talking points became the drumbeat of NPR news reports.
But when the Mueller report found no credible evidence of collusion, NPR coverage was notably sparse. Russiagate quietly faded from our programming.

Berliner and his mea culpa for slanted coverage of COVID, the Hunter laptop, and more can be found here:

Irony is dead. MAGA journos complain about a lack of diversity at legacy media outlets.

The Berliner essay has it backwards.you cannot blame NPR for conservatives not listening. You have to ask why conservatives have gone down conspiracy holes (climate change, 2020 election, vaccines) and how on earth mainstream media is supposed to cater to them now?
Ten years ago left wing journalist Juan Williams (working for NPR) had a
observation on a Fox News program( the OreillyFactor).

I am not a bigot. You know the kind of books I have written about the civil rights movement in this country, but when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.

NPR fired Williams and Fox hired him to be the voice of the left, notably on The Five.

Not only did they fire me , they called me a psycho. I mean, they said horrible things about me quite publicly.
I am not surprised by NPR veteran editor Uri Berliner comments that an open minded spirit no longer exists within NPR and it is devastating both for its journalism and its business model.
So they (NPR)are a very much an insulated cadre of people who think they are right, and they have a hard time with people who are different.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40526 on: April 10, 2024, 11:53:17 AM »

Ten years ago left wing journalist Juan Williams (working for NPR) had a
observation on a Fox News program( the OreillyFactor).

I am not a bigot. You know the kind of books I have written about the civil rights movement in this country, but when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.

NPR fired Williams and Fox hired him to be the voice of the left, notably on The Five.

Not only did they fire me , they called me a psycho. I mean, they said horrible things about me quite publicly.
I am not surprised by NPR veteran editor Uri Berliner comments that an open minded spirit no longer exists within NPR and it is devastating both for its journalism and its business model.
So they (NPR)are a very much an insulated cadre of people who think they are right, and they have a hard time with people who are different.

Juan Williams lived across the street from friends of mine on Van Buren Street, NW. He was an excellent writer but the last thing he did of any significance was Eyes on the Prize He is also a major self righteous dick. The assessment of him by NPR is pretty accurate.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40527 on: April 10, 2024, 12:00:17 PM »

Two wrongs do not make a right. For many the invasion welcoming by Santa Joe is the greater wrong. Two demented octos battling it out. What is a constitution?

Do not try voting till you can correctly answer your own question.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40528 on: April 10, 2024, 01:03:57 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2024/04/10/fought-wic--and-wic-won/

The Democrats are the party of life.

The republicans are a foreign owned death cult.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40529 on: April 10, 2024, 08:02:31 PM »

Israel
Pages: 1 ... 2700 2701 [2702] 2703 2704 ... 2722