Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 567 568 [569]

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 120114 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8520 on: Today at 01:01:46 AM »

You on the other hand are a tiny and worthless flaccid penis, Red.

Your headstone will read Here lies a tiny and worthless flaccid penis for you to piss on.

Now you have something to look forward to and to give your life some meaning.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8521 on: Today at 08:21:17 AM »

Forum management know where I'm from...they're computer experts.
You can't get emails ending in .com.au if you're not from the land of the kangaroos.

Nonsense.  Anyone, in about 90% of the world's nations, can set up an account with an VPN server.  And get a foreign IP address and email.

And "forum management" here is not a computer expert by the remotest stretch of imagination.  If the site owner ever emerges from hiding, I would be happy to offer my services.  I could eliminate spam, future spam accounts, SSL certificate problems, and apostrophe/non-AASCI character glitches in about an hour.   And guide the owner to switching us to https, instead of http.  Maybe bring a few locked out members back, of interested.
Oiled(Barton) is an expert you understand. Through his many part time jobs he once delivered Chipotle to Hillary while she set up a private server.
You may have read about that.
One of his part time jobs involved covering the death of Charles Hughes four years before he was born.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8522 on: Today at 08:22:29 AM »

Forum management know where I'm from...they're computer experts.
You can't get emails ending in .com.au if you're not from the land of the kangaroos.

Nonsense.  Anyone, in about 90% of the world's nations, can set up an account with an VPN server.  And get a foreign IP address and email.

And "forum management" here is not a computer expert by the remotest stretch of imagination.  If the site owner ever emerges from hiding, I would be happy to offer my services.  I could eliminate spam, future spam accounts, SSL certificate problems, and apostrophe/non-AASCI character glitches in about an hour.   And guide the owner to switching us to https, instead of http.  Maybe bring a few locked out members back, of interested.
I think liq is like the Deist conception of God. We are on our own.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8523 on: Today at 05:50:21 PM »

I had a dad, big and tall
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 567 568 [569]