Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2369 2370 [2371] 2372 2373 ... 2732

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 503580 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #35550 on: July 23, 2023, 08:02:46 PM »

Since private equity was allowed into the real estate market houses are not for people anymore.

The housing shortage has a lot more to do with bad business practices than it does with the number of people needing a place to stay.

If we tax wealth and appropriately tax the highest incomes along with certain kinds of transactions, we can break the housing crunch.

LBJs comments on race perfectly describe the Luee stance on immigration.
Huh! Viet nam was evil and detrimental at every level. Mass migration is detrimental at every level. Both are based on false doctored facts. Vietnam the Domino effect and the Gulf of Tonkin. Banana aliens and oppressive governments for the later.

Kids in bambuworld are going on school excursions to Vietnam!
No kids of mine, or grandkids of mine (if I had anything to do with it) would be going to Vietnam on school excursions.

Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35551 on: July 23, 2023, 08:25:45 PM »

Since private equity was allowed into the real estate market houses are not for people anymore.

The housing shortage has a lot more to do with bad business practices than it does with the number of people needing a place to stay.

If we tax wealth and appropriately tax the highest incomes along with certain kinds of transactions, we can break the housing crunch.

Huh! Viet nam was evil and detrimental at every level. Mass migration is detrimental at every level. Both are based on false doctored facts. Vietnam the Domino effect and the Gulf of Tonkin. Banana aliens and oppressive governments for the later.

No kids of mine, or grandkids of mine (if I had anything to do with it) would be going to Vietnam on school excursions.
Personally, I think the idea of your having kids and grandkids is so repellant that we should do everything to prevent it, including forcibly removing your tiny genitalia.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35552 on: July 23, 2023, 09:03:04 PM »

I get the connection. The war in Vietnam and the war on immigrants are both manufactured conflicts that run against American values and wind up being both costly and detrimental to our Society. You do not sound like you want to invade Vietnam again. Why do you cling so tightly to you other war?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 09:07:15 PM by facilitatorn »
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #35553 on: July 23, 2023, 09:06:52 PM »

After the war we brought all of the refugees from Vietnam to Camp Pendleton here in San Diego, California, and we let them choose for themselves where they wanted to live. They chose Westminster, California, and Westminster has the largest Vietnamese population outside of Vietnam.The people in Westminster are good Americans, and they are all training to be doctors and psychiatrists here, etc. The Asians are smart and many Asians are becoming doctors, etc.

And everything will be fine as long as we remain good friends with China, Nixon was smart, we need China on our team and then everything will be fine.

Meanwhile, as we have peace then we can use this time to build libraries, and to educate the poor, and to better establish trade routes, and to invest in the ports in Mexico, etc.

And it is great that we are sending Winter Vegetables from Arizona to New York City, Detroit, Chicago, Cincinnati, Saint Louis, etc, so our people are eating good fresh vegetables, that is important, our people need to eat good healthy food. Spinach is very healthy, etc.

Anyhow, we need to stop Putin, and we need to have peace, so that we can educate the poor and so we can feed everyone good healthy food.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 09:10:17 PM by FlyingVProd »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #35554 on: July 23, 2023, 09:08:24 PM »

Personally, I think the idea of your having kids and grandkids is so repellant that we should do everything to prevent it, including forcibly removing your tiny genitalia.

Mrs. Bambu keeps his junk in a cup by her bedside.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #35555 on: July 23, 2023, 10:45:12 PM »

Main reason for mass immigration is substandard labor cost for industry against our unions, rising real estate prices.democratic voters. The many bad results mentioned here many times.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #35556 on: July 23, 2023, 11:34:27 PM »

Main reason for mass immigration is substandard labor cost for industry against our unions, rising real estate prices.democratic voters. The many bad results mentioned here many times.

Sure seems to be.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #35557 on: July 23, 2023, 11:46:24 PM »

Nothing to do with our relative emptiness, wealth, freedom and opportunity. People move to effect the internal dynamics of their destination to piss off racist curmudgeons who have outlived their time rather than to improve their personal and familial circumstances. This happens because ancient racist assholes are the center of the whole damn universe, far more important than poors and browns are, even to themselves.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #35558 on: July 24, 2023, 04:03:51 AM »

Washington should phone Albo and TELL him to stand up to the Left of his Party who want to reportedly cancel the AUKUS nuke submarine deal.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #35559 on: July 24, 2023, 05:16:47 AM »

The world heats up, and the world cools down ...in 100,000 year cycles...and has done so for at least the last 1 million years...all by itself.
Go woke, go broke.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #35560 on: July 24, 2023, 07:45:02 AM »

Nothing to do with our relative emptiness, wealth, freedom and opportunity. People move to effect the internal dynamics of their destination to piss off racist curmudgeons who have outlived their time rather than to improve their personal and familial circumstances. This happens because ancient racist assholes are the center of the whole damn universe, far more important than poors and browns are, even to themselves.

Ho ho the race card the last argument for a scoundrel. Who does bringing in the great numbers of cheap labor impact most negatively? Afro-American labor force and similar, back of the bus. Already happening in sanctuary cities. You will have to move out so our newcomers can have a shelter.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #35561 on: July 24, 2023, 08:13:56 AM »

Ho ho the race card the last argument for a scoundrel. Who does bringing in the great numbers of cheap labor impact most negatively? Afro-American labor force and similar, back of the bus. Already happening in sanctuary cities. You will have to move out so our newcomers can have a shelter.
Bingots like luee hate it when people point out that they are bigots. Because if, as Ambrose Boerne pointed out, patriotism is not the last refuge of the scoundrel but the first, bigotry is the second.

Hey luee, if you want people to stop calling you racist, stop being a racist.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #35562 on: July 24, 2023, 09:19:50 AM »

Ho ho ho everyone who disagrees is a racist. Your like is the true racist, marginalizing native born American minorities. Hurting diversity with a wave of sameness.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #35563 on: July 24, 2023, 11:17:35 AM »

Ho ho ho everyone who disagrees is a racist.
No, you are.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #35564 on: July 24, 2023, 12:06:10 PM »

Ho ho ho everyone who disagrees is a racist.
No, you are.

We shelter and support newcomers so our cities can have a future.

No one wants Luee to have a future, including and especially Luee himself.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 2369 2370 [2371] 2372 2373 ... 2732