Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2721 2722 [2723]

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 501181 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #40830 on: May 04, 2024, 04:41:04 AM »

Objective? If you say so.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #40831 on: May 04, 2024, 09:46:28 AM »

Gabbard spoke to Joe Rogan on Wednesday's episode of the "Joe Rogan Experience" podcast about her new book, "For Love of Country: Leave the Democrat Party Behind," outlining how she left the Democratic Party as it became an "elitist cabal of warmongers driven crazy by woke ideology and anti-White animus."
https://www.foxnews.com/media/tulsi-predicts-doomsday-scenario-freedom-biden-admin-reelected-says-future-cannot-allowed
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40832 on: May 04, 2024, 10:08:16 AM »

She is very objective
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40833 on: May 04, 2024, 11:31:13 AM »

It bothers Yank when former dems break away from the  elitist cabal of warmongers driven crazy by woke ideology and anti-White animus.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40834 on: May 04, 2024, 11:41:01 AM »

You have me pegged, Red!!

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40835 on: May 04, 2024, 01:41:02 PM »

You have me pegged, Red!!
Not very hard since you stand for nothing.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40836 on: May 04, 2024, 02:07:45 PM »

You get dumber by the day.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40837 on: May 04, 2024, 02:11:28 PM »

You get dumber by the day.
just the opposite.
It is amoral cynics like you who enlighten us.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40838 on: May 04, 2024, 03:30:14 PM »

Still have not bought that dictionary I see.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40839 on: May 04, 2024, 03:37:58 PM »

Still have not bought that dictionary I see.
on the fifth edition

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40840 on: May 04, 2024, 04:16:53 PM »

They need to be used as more than doorstops.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40841 on: May 04, 2024, 06:38:46 PM »

News Item

The recent wave of pro-Palestinian protests on college campuses came on suddenly and shocked people across the nation. But the political tactics underlying some of the demonstrations were the result of months of training, planning and encouragement by longtime activists and left-wing groups.

At Columbia University, in the weeks and months before police took down encampments at the New York City campus and removed demonstrators occupying an academic building, student organizers began consulting with groups such as the National Students for Justice in Palestine, veterans of campus protests and former Black Panthers.

See my previous post.
News Item

The recent wave of pro-Palestinian protests on college campuses came on suddenly and shocked people across the nation. But the political tactics underlying some of the demonstrations were the result of months of training, planning and encouragement by longtime activists and left-wing groups.

At Columbia University, in the weeks and months before police took down encampments at the New York City campus and removed demonstrators occupying an academic building, student organizers began consulting with groups such as the National Students for Justice in Palestine, veterans of campus protests and former Black Panthers.

See my previous post.
LOL!

Brilliant riposte.
Brilliant riposte.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40842 on: May 04, 2024, 07:40:38 PM »

News Item

See my previous post.
News Item

See my previous post.
LOL!

Brilliant riposte.
Brilliant riposte.
Only use what I need
Only use what I need

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #40843 on: Today at 10:12:04 AM »

Sadly Trump seems to have taken a lead in the polls. Why doesn't Santa Joe do something other than give assets to illegals? Close the Borders, save the campuses, take care of the homeless, stop inflation! Stop being the sistahs bitch.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.
Pages: 1 ... 2721 2722 [2723]