Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2687 2688 [2689] 2690 2691 ... 2729

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 503081 times)

luee

• View Profile
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #40321 on: March 30, 2024, 03:50:27 PM »

Elon musk and Rick Scott are having a sad. It is a tough day for frauds, bullies and white collar crooks in Bidens America. Good reason to give the man another four years.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #40322 on: March 31, 2024, 02:12:19 PM »

Until now I have always voted Looks like I will have to vote for the VP and hope. Each of the two candidates is unfit to serve. Biden wants more, more aliens faster, faster and seems ready to turn on Israel. The Donald is totally bonkers actually said Biden beat Clinton in 2016! Luv Kamala and Nikki. Could accept Noem or Stefanik, who brought one of the few bright moments of 2023(you should resign).

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40323 on: March 31, 2024, 02:45:04 PM »

Noem and Stefanik both should resign. You can all enroll in some citizenship classes together and learn about your rights and responsibilities in this form of government.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #40324 on: March 31, 2024, 09:50:41 PM »

Noem is probably the most corrupt, dishonest and incompetent governor in South Dakota history.  If Luee postings are now accepting her, then I am glad I stopped reading them.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40325 on: March 31, 2024, 10:04:52 PM »

Luee will excuse any amount of corruption as long as he gets permission to hunt brown people.

Luee is clear about his values however un-American they may be.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #40326 on: April 01, 2024, 02:04:58 AM »

Luee will excuse any amount of corruption as long as he gets permission to hunt brown people.

Luee is *hunting* people of all races who are entering America without permission.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #40327 on: April 01, 2024, 03:24:37 AM »

US Consul building/office in North Sydney has been vandalised...window smashed and front daubed  in pink paint..."Free Gaza" written.

No surprise, given what's been allowed so far...since Oct 7.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 03:30:28 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #40329 on: April 01, 2024, 06:20:55 AM »

Almost anyone against mass immigration is my friend. Many educated blacks now see how badly they have been used on this issue. No more massa Joe,  throw away the chains. When he says we have to help the poor of Venezuela by bringing them here, just say no to the worn bromides from the 19th century.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #40330 on: April 01, 2024, 08:40:47 AM »

Meet Governor
Kristi Noem
Like so many who were raised in South Dakota, the concept of family drives Governor Noem
https://www.kristinoem.com/

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #40331 on: April 01, 2024, 08:51:19 AM »

Mommy is the most evil and corrupt governor in all of history? Please explain. She has to support the Donald as her party's nominee but outside of that. I did not research her deeply enlighten us please.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40332 on: April 01, 2024, 08:52:13 AM »

Luee is *hunting* people of all races who are entering America without permission.
No he is not. He is specifically concerned with Latinx immigration. And Muslims. No one else, because he is driven by fear, like you.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40333 on: April 01, 2024, 08:53:14 AM »

Meet Governor
Kristi Noem
Like so many who were raised in South Dakota, the concept of family drives Governor Noem
https://www.kristinoem.com/
The concept of heterosexual white Christian family only.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40334 on: April 01, 2024, 09:22:35 AM »

So according to the Catholic Bishop of D.C. Joe Biden can aptly be described as a Cafeteria Catholic .

That explains the White House rules that any entry entered in the Easter Egg Design competition be
void of religious symbols.

On the holiest Christian day of the year for those who comprise 70 per cent of his constituency.?
Pages: 1 ... 2687 2688 [2689] 2690 2691 ... 2729