Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 571

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 120736 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #1755 on: October 21, 2022, 08:02:47 PM »

Many of the new immigrants are entering the USA from Camp Pendleton, they go to Camp Pendleton and then they choose where they want to live from there. Many people from Vietnam chose Westminster.

I recommend Battle Mountain, Nevada.

San Diego is beautiful and that is their first experience of the USA. I would not send them to some bad neighborhood. Battle Mountain, Nevada, has zero crime.

And Napa is nice, and Merced.

We can send the immigrants to nice safe places.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: October 22, 2022, 02:18:50 PM »

Liz Truss or a head of lettuce?

Which will wilt first?

Truss wins!
45 days in office, the shortest PM term since the Duke of Wellington in the 1830s. The current UK economy is what happens when you let conservatives run your country for a dozen years.
The Margaret Thatcher years notwithstanding.

Maggie sucked. She drove that dwindling empire straight into a ditch. Only the EU and Labour have done anything to improve the English situation.

Everything else is vacant right wing jibber jabber, the senseless farts of dying animals.

More like Labour govts allowed the EU to rule Britain from Europe, running its immigration policy, basically "open borders"...with so many people now on the terror watch lists they can't all be watched.
Former PM Cameron said that multiculturalism in Britain had been a failure.
Finally Brits woke from their slumber and took back their nation.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 02:20:41 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: October 22, 2022, 02:46:47 PM »

That was pure jibber jabber. Thank you for your fart, Bambu. Keep doing what you are doing.

Rejoin and Labour are going to force a general election ahead of schedule. They will win and put England on the right track again. Brexit and the Tories have proven useless, dishonest and incompetent at every turn. They offer no hope and no future.

England will not be taking many more steps to join you in the third world. Your sainted rightwing PMs got dumped like so many fetid chamber pots. Did chamber pot technology reach Australia yet, or is that metaphor also lost on you?
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: October 22, 2022, 03:29:29 PM »

The only way to bring down the price of food is to grow and raise more food. And doing Farm Work can create opportunities for the refugees, and for our homeless people, and for our new immigrants, etc. The Farm Life is a good life for the people, and we need to increase the production of food.

When I was a kid we had cattle, in Nevada we had a ranch with cattle, though my Mother said we made more money from the pigs. Then in Oregon in Albany we had some cattle, and I had to do chores to feed the cattle before I went to school, etc. And my Grandfather owned cattle in Battle Mountain, they used to name the cattle after food so you were reminded it was food and not to treat the animals like a pet, my Grandfather would not let you pet the cattle, the cattle were not pets they were food, their last bull was named "Sir Loin." My Uncle Budge worked on a ranch in Nevada which was huge, by Elko. And many of my ancestors were Cowboys who earned a living from Cattle.

And the lady who owns In N Out Burger in California is a billionaire. People can get rich while they feed people, and she pays her managers $120,000 per year.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: October 22, 2022, 04:07:15 PM »

The stars can help to create jobs for the homeless and for the refugees, etc, while helping to put food in the stores, while raising money for charity. Paul Newman set up a company before he died to make and sell food products in grocery stores with all of the money going to charity.

Newman's Own

https://www.newmansown.com

The stars can open farms where the homeless people can live and work, and where the refugees, and others, can live and work, and they can help to put good healthy food into our grocery stores, while helping to bring down the price of food, and they can donate the money to charity like Paul Newman did, and the charity can be all about creating nice safe housing for the homeless people and for the refugees, etc, while feeding people.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 04:11:27 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: October 22, 2022, 08:24:03 PM »

I loved the Long John Silver Restaurant in Cocoa Beach, Florida...

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g34145-d4515766-Reviews-Long_John_Silver_s-Cocoa_Beach_Brevard_County_Florida.html

Here in California we have the Pacific Ocean, we have seafood just like Florida does.

We can put the homeless people to work in the Seafood Industry, and we all love Seafood.

Salute,

Tony V.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: October 22, 2022, 09:24:14 PM »

Can we open a new Forum thread for reviews of chain fast-food restaurants?
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: October 23, 2022, 12:31:55 AM »

The restaurants can help to feed neighborhoods, and many feed the homeless, etc, as well as creating jobs and opportunities for the homeless.

And we can also send Guadalajara Restaurants to Kentucky...

https://www.taqueriasguadalajara.com/

McDonald's started in San Bernardino and my Grandmother worked there, now McDonald's is world-wide.

And for the ranchers, and for everyone down the line, the restaurants feed people and create jobs.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: October 23, 2022, 01:17:48 AM »

I am making it through the inflation with Spaghetti Salad.

Spaghetti is one dollar per pack, then you buy an onion, celery, some ham, olives, and Italian salad dressing, and you make spaghetti salad. You can make enough from one pack of spaghetti to last a couple of days. I also add parmasan cheese.

We need to send the grocery supplies to the poor people of Kentucky as well, we need for everyone to have food. Pasta is cheap.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: October 23, 2022, 01:21:41 AM »

That was pure jibber jabber. Thank you for your fart, Bambu. Keep doing what you are doing.

Rejoin and Labour are going to force a general election ahead of schedule. They will win and put England on the right track again. Brexit and the Tories have proven useless, dishonest and incompetent at every turn. They offer no hope and no future.

England will not be taking many more steps to join you in the third world. Your sainted rightwing PMs got dumped like so many fetid chamber pots. Did chamber pot technology reach Australia yet, or is that metaphor also lost on you?

Brexit was great for Britain...it now governs itself.
Given the makeup of the population today it's no wonder Britain is leaning Left.

In leftist woke-ist *everywhere* bambuworld today it's proposed to be ...no more "boys" and "girls", no more "mother" and "father"...replaced by "primary care-giver" and "secondary care giver"...and who knows what for "boys" and "girls". lol
bambu-ilk are "pushing back".

We'll see how long the leftist and 'climate change' dreams last in Britain...especially with Scotland ready to leave.

Trump took America back from the grasp of the leftist, PC, green/climate change/multicultural activists and their 'open borders' etc...he just wasn't good enough at it and didn't have enough time...having to deal with the race [and some say political] riots and takeovers of cities.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 02:10:34 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: October 23, 2022, 01:28:05 AM »

Our next Mayor in Anaheim is a hot young Blonde woman...

https://www.ashleighaitken.com/

I hope that she is honest.

And then locally it is Natalie Rubalcava for my district.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: October 23, 2022, 01:29:53 AM »

The people of Anaheim have a lot of assets, and we need to have an honest government.

Salute,

Tony V.

Holly Martins

« Reply #1767 on: October 23, 2022, 10:20:55 AM »

🤣

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: October 23, 2022, 11:48:23 AM »

The first thing I would write in such a forum would be:
"In more than one such 'American' chain fast food restaurant in bambuworld, in my experience, the burgers I bought didn't quite match the ones in the tv adverts, for look and taste.
...so I stopped buying them.

Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: October 23, 2022, 12:06:32 PM »

Our next Mayor in Anaheim is a hot young Blonde woman...

https://www.ashleighaitken.com/

I hope that she is honest.

And then locally it is Natalie Rubalcava for my district.

Salute,

Tony V.

Ah yes, hot young blonde women sure seem to be treasured in western society more than hot young brunettes.
Mrs bambu was extremely happy when the "take a number and wait your turn" system was introduced into supermarket deli's and elsewhere.
An attractive, not so tall brunette, she says she's always been 'invisible' when the 'hot blondes' have appeared.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 03:30:29 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 571