Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1411 1412 [1413] 1414 1415 ... 2747

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 512505 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #21181 on: November 22, 2021, 05:11:11 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/21/media/jonah-goldberg-stephen-hayes-fox-news-reliable-sources/index.html

Two resign from Fox News because of ongoing irresponsible voices the network permits.

That was a pretty rash decision considering they have been there since (checks watch) 2009.

What took them so long?

Read the statement

I been telling everyone in here this shit was coming... and that made me an anti Semite.

You were already proven to be antiSemitic.

Fuck off, bitch.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21182 on: November 22, 2021, 05:15:55 PM »

The justice system is broken when repeat criminals are allowed to return to their chosen profession time and again.

But it's easier to blame the police than the criminals, right?

Darrell Brooks has been charged with crimes 10 times since 1999

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2021/11/22/suspect-waukesha-parade-incident-identified-darrell-brooks-jr/8717524002/

Crooks gonna crook.

The problem is when police cannot tell the difference..
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #21183 on: November 22, 2021, 05:16:51 PM »

The justice system is broken when repeat criminals are allowed to return to their chosen profession time and again.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2021/11/22/suspect-waukesha-parade-incident-identified-darrell-brooks-jr/8717524002/

Cultural differences and schooling explain why he still needs to be a criminal.

Incarceration is the issue.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #21184 on: November 22, 2021, 05:18:48 PM »

Has anyone seen\heard the entire transcript of today's closing arguments in the Arbrey case?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 05:20:19 PM by kiidcarter8 »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #21185 on: November 22, 2021, 05:27:13 PM »

With all of the bad things that are happening, if people feel alone in an evil world, then there is Kiwanis International.

https://www.kiwanis.org/

When I was in Kiwanis the Police Chief was a member, and a lady who was Mayor Pro Tem, and we worked to try to make the world a better place. We had pancake breakfasts to raise money to send high school kids to college, and we went into the worst neighborhood in Anaheim and we went knocking on doors and we brought the people together and we cleaned up the area and that area is still nice, we forever improved that neighborhood. I was in Kiwanis for a couple of years, and it was a good club.

And whenever you travel around the world you will find friends who are in Kiwanis clubs around the world. They are in Rome, Italy, and they have clubs all over the world.

I was so depressed, and I felt useless, and I felt alone, so I joined Kiwanis and we went to work helping our community. The best way to fight depression is to do charity work and help other people, and join together with other good people who are doing charity work.

Salute,

Tony V.

Itz ME!

• View Profile
« Reply #21186 on: November 22, 2021, 05:39:20 PM »

Greetings Earthlings,

I'm sure you were wondering just the other day, Whatever happened to It'z Me, who? You know, #1... Who? Ragstagragafrag?

Oh, yeah, him... No.

I don't have much of interest to add (or subtract) to the discussion. Since I'm going to my sister's house (It will be just her, my girlfriend and I) I won't be needing to pack any vitriol to spill in the victuals this week. I'm not plugging a movie or other project here today either.

Just thought I'd stop by and say hello.

I have been working on a rant about how the "Self Esteem," building of the past decades seems to have bitten us squarely on the round rump. Today there is a large group of people who seem to think that "Participant Ribbon" is the gold medal and they have a closet full of them, so you ought to be paying them proper respect! After all there's nobody else in the whole wide world that's more important than they. 

It's still in the early stages (the rant, not the disorder) I can't deny that there is a "Sounds like a personal problem..." involved here, but I still think that there is still enough meat on this bone to maintain my membership in the "Crazy Uncle Club."

Also, while I admire(d) the guy for his determination. Elon Musk is turning into an enormous dildo. Bigger than Jeff Bezos', so he's still beating him.

PLAU
It'z Me 

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21188 on: November 22, 2021, 06:24:44 PM »

They blew the horns and the walls came down

They had all been warned still 5he walls came down

They stood there laughing, they are not laughing anymore...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/roger-stone-and-alex-jones-subpoenaed-by-house-committee-investigating-jan-6-attack-on-capitol-by-pro-trump-mob/2021/11/22/ed11e440-4bc5-11ec-a1b9-9f12bd39487a_story.html

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21189 on: November 22, 2021, 06:26:29 PM »

Greetings Earthlings,

I'm sure you were wondering just the other day, Whatever happened to It'z Me, who? You know, #1... Who? Ragstagragafrag?

Oh, yeah, him... No.

I don't have much of interest to add (or subtract) to the discussion. Since I'm going to my sister's house (It will be just her, my girlfriend and I) I won't be needing to pack any vitriol to spill in the victuals this week. I'm not plugging a movie or other project here today either.

Just thought I'd stop by and say hello.

I have been working on a rant about how the "Self Esteem," building of the past decades seems to have bitten us squarely on the round rump. Today there is a large group of people who seem to think that "Participant Ribbon" is the gold medal and they have a closet full of them, so you ought to be paying them proper respect! After all there's nobody else in the whole wide world that's more important than they. 

It's still in the early stages (the rant, not the disorder) I can't deny that there is a "Sounds like a personal problem..." involved here, but I still think that there is still enough meat on this bone to maintain my membership in the "Crazy Uncle Club."

Also, while I admire(d) the guy for his determination. Elon Musk is turning into an enormous dildo. Bigger than Jeff Bezos', so he's still beating him.

PLAU
It'z Me

Good to hear from you.

Hope all is well as can be.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21190 on: November 22, 2021, 06:31:55 PM »

Cultural differences and schooling explain why he still needs to be a criminal.

Incarceration is the issue.

Ever consider he might be a serial asshole?

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #21192 on: November 22, 2021, 07:04:38 PM »

Fox's Lawrence Jones gives us Andrew Coffee, black man cleared by self defense plea

https://www.wpbf.com/article/andrew-coffee-not-guilty-on-all-counts/38304640

- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #21193 on: November 22, 2021, 07:54:38 PM »

They blew the horns and the walls came down

They had all been warned still 5he walls came down

They stood there laughing, they are not laughing anymore...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/roger-stone-and-alex-jones-subpoenaed-by-house-committee-investigating-jan-6-attack-on-capitol-by-pro-trump-mob/2021/11/22/ed11e440-4bc5-11ec-a1b9-9f12bd39487a_story.html

Scary to have the walls down and another massive caravan on the way
What do you think Biden and his secretary do?

Fuck - I guess its just fentanyl....

Not like its killing our kids.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21194 on: November 22, 2021, 07:56:05 PM »

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 1411 1412 [1413] 1414 1415 ... 2747