Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 576 577 [578]

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 122234 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8655 on: May 20, 2024, 10:21:19 PM »

Sky News:

"Good riddance to a bad man".

#####

Indeed.

It is a little early for that if you are still able to post here. Sky news has never been a useful or reliable source of news so it is not much of a surprise they jumped the gun with your obituary

Please explain.
You are a horrible person. That is my take on it.

Sounds like he's trying to get me banned, while at the same time hurling personal insults at other forum members here that would see him banned in most other forums.

Comparison is the thief of joy.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8656 on: May 20, 2024, 11:48:16 PM »

I do not want you banned, Bambu. I want to see you caught without your papers and sent to an alien detention gulag never to be seen or heard from again. I just want you to be treated with the respect and consideration you clearly deserve.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8657 on: Today at 12:28:37 AM »

I do not want you banned, Bambu. I want to see you caught without your papers and sent to an alien detention gulag never to be seen or heard from again. I just want you to be treated with the respect and consideration you clearly deserve.

Exactly why I'll never be leaving Australia's shores.
Comparison is the thief of joy.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8658 on: Today at 02:47:10 AM »

Nauru will be fine as your final destination.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 576 577 [578]