Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2586 2587 [2588] 2589 2590 ... 2727

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 502322 times)

Espnthree

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #38805 on: January 08, 2024, 06:28:53 PM »

The Harvard Crimson published an oped on Dec. 31, written by an anonymous undergraduate, titled I Vote on Plagiarism Cases at Harvard College. Gay is Getting Off Easy.
Two days later, Claudine Gay resigned as president.
When my peers are found responsible for multiple instances of inadequate citation, they are often suspended for an academic year,wrote the student who sits on the Harvard honor council, which adjudicates peer academic integrity violations.
[/b]

When the president of their university is found responsible for the same types of infractions, the fellows of the Corporation unanimously stand in support of her,as the body declared in a Dec. 12 statement.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 06:55:25 PM by Espnthree »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38806 on: January 08, 2024, 06:36:16 PM »

The rats are fleeing the sinking diaper and singing under oath on their way out. Danny the thumb has a very vivid memory according to the transcripts in evidence.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38807 on: January 08, 2024, 06:50:29 PM »

Race-Baiting Dems Smeared Me as an Heartless Bigot for Demanding Secure Borders. 3 Years Later, the Left Has Unleashed Carnage.

https://www.heritage.org/immigration/commentary/race-baiting-dems-smeared-me-heartless-bigot-demanding-secure-borders-3

His replacement now facing impeachment for slandering his own agents.
Like you and so many other heartless bigots he refuses to separate the what from the how.

The attempt to impeach Mayorkas is an example of how dangerously unserious, entirely political and divorced from any serious attempt at policy the Repos in the House have become.
What, exactly constitutes bigotry  because a lot of Americans want a secure border?
"Like you and so many other heartless bigots he refuses to separate the what from the how. " Since you are never interested in actual discussion, I will leave that there for you to figure out. It is pointless to attempt more.
Oh. You have no answer. Got it

If you had a heart, were in your right mind, and not blinded by your bigotry then in all likelihood you would be further along in this conversation than you obvious impediments have left you.

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #38808 on: January 08, 2024, 06:55:22 PM »

Race-Baiting Dems Smeared Me as an Heartless Bigot for Demanding Secure Borders. 3 Years Later, the Left Has Unleashed Carnage.

https://www.heritage.org/immigration/commentary/race-baiting-dems-smeared-me-heartless-bigot-demanding-secure-borders-3

His replacement now facing impeachment for slandering his own agents. Whipping babies,oh no!

Fuck that guy!

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #38809 on: January 08, 2024, 06:57:47 PM »

Like you and so many other heartless bigots he refuses to separate the what from the how.

The attempt to impeach Mayorkas is an example of how dangerously unserious, entirely political and divorced from any serious attempt at policy the Repos in the House have become.
What, exactly constitutes bigotry  because a lot of Americans want a secure border?

Republicans do not give a fuck about a SECURE border. They just want to whip up enough fear to drive votes for themselves.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38810 on: January 08, 2024, 07:21:20 PM »

Watching Nikki now, only major candidate that does not scare me. DOD head just disappeared, nobody noticed. Another unqualified do nothing token? 
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #38811 on: January 08, 2024, 07:35:03 PM »

The Harvard Crimson published an oped on Dec. 31, written by an anonymous undergraduate, titled I Vote on Plagiarism Cases at Harvard College. Gay is Getting Off Easy.
Two days later, Claudine Gay resigned as president.
When my peers are found responsible for multiple instances of inadequate citation, they are often suspended for an academic year,wrote the student who sits on the Harvard honor council, which adjudicates peer academic integrity violations.
[/b]

When the president of their university is found responsible for the same types of infractions, the fellows of the Corporation unanimously stand in support of her,as the body declared in a Dec. 12 statement.

Bill Ackamn is in the FIND OUT stage with his wife catching blowback from his anti DEI crusade targeting Gay.
Turns out Neri Oxman lifted segments of he PhD dissertation for MIT from Wikipedia. Ackman said his wife is human.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38812 on: January 08, 2024, 07:36:44 PM »

"Like you and so many other heartless bigots he refuses to separate the what from the how. " Since you are never interested in actual discussion, I will leave that there for you to figure out. It is pointless to attempt more.
Oh, I did answer. "Like you and so many other heartless bigots he refuses to separate the what from the how. " If you do not understand why that is a sufficient answer to your question, I refuse to coddle you. If as I suspect you do understand and are just being your normally intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR and troll, i am just not in the mood to play today. Too busy preparing to watch Washington vanquish the focus of evil in the modern world.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #38813 on: January 08, 2024, 07:41:09 PM »

Watching Nikki now, only major candidate that does not scare me. DOD head just disappeared, nobody noticed. Another unqualified do nothing token?
And you wonder why people call you a racist? Seriously?
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38814 on: January 08, 2024, 08:24:45 PM »

Oh, I did answer. "Like you and so many other heartless bigots he refuses to separate the what from the how. " If you do not understand why that is a sufficient answer to your question, I refuse to coddle you. If as I suspect you do understand and are just being your normally intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR and troll, i am just not in the mood to play today. Too busy preparing to watch Washington vanquish the focus of evil in the modern world.
Oh. Still no answer. Got it.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #38815 on: January 08, 2024, 08:28:21 PM »

Oh, I did answer. "Like you and so many other heartless bigots he refuses to separate the what from the how. " If you do not understand why that is a sufficient answer to your question, I refuse to coddle you. If as I suspect you do understand and are just being your normally intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR and troll, i am just not in the mood to play today.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38816 on: January 08, 2024, 08:44:37 PM »

Huffing paint on a Monday makes you unqualified to comment.

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38817 on: January 08, 2024, 08:49:43 PM »

Oh, I did answer. "Like you and so many other heartless bigots he refuses to separate the what from the how. " If you do not understand why that is a sufficient answer to your question, I refuse to coddle you. If as I suspect you do understand and are just being your normally intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR and troll, i am just not in the mood to play today.
Try coddling an egg. At least you can make a Caesar Salad.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #38818 on: January 08, 2024, 09:37:03 PM »

Red and Luee come here for serious in-depth political discussions.  They read and listen carefully and respectfully to your opinions, consider facts you present, and then weigh those carefully against those facts that were previously available to them.  Then they reflect on both the empirical basis and the philosophical assumptions of their prior opinions and...

....then the monomaniacal Right-wing brain control worms, like those that Khan dropped in people's ears in Star Trek II, wake up inside their brains, seize absolute control, and dictate every single word they type on their computers.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #38819 on: January 08, 2024, 09:46:23 PM »

Too busy preparing to watch Washington vanquish the focus of evil in the modern world.

They say you don't mess with Texas.  But I say you can, you absolutely can mess with Texas.  Go Huskies.

Wait, you mean Meatchicken.  Ok, yes, quite evil.   The obsession with seating capacity for one thing.  And attempting to call yellow "maize."  What kind of monsters do that? 
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.
Pages: 1 ... 2586 2587 [2588] 2589 2590 ... 2727