Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 577

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 121941 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #3540 on: April 11, 2023, 12:25:28 PM »

Blah, Blah, Blah, just the cost of business in America, you ignoramus.
Collateral damage, well within reasonable cost/benefit models.

Stay put in your secure hole living vicariously on Elba. Pathetic loser, you are.

Time is up. Talk to Tony, you two are perfect for each other!

Not being an english lit professor I had to look up 'vicariously'.
"Vicariously" - "in a way that is experienced in the imagination through the actions of another person".
'Double Dutch' to me, like Shakespeare.
But imagine this, the Louisville bank and Nashville school with only one entry point, at which there was a staged entry system, metal detector and "stranger danger" alert system.
Elementary age kids not likely mass murderers...that leaves older kids and adults, especially ones carrying guns, for special scrutiny.
Gee, I can't get into footy matches without my bag being searched and a wand waved over me and I scan an electric pass or ticket.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 12:31:06 PM by bambu. »
Comparison is the thief of joy.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: April 11, 2023, 02:18:53 PM »

Gee, I can't get into footy matches without my bag being searched and a wand waved over me and I scan an electric pass or ticket.

I haven't been to an athletic event, concert or any other large gathering in years without this being the case.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3542 on: April 11, 2023, 02:58:41 PM »

Mayor Bass is working hard to help the homeless, and it is way over-due, and meanwhile the Christians should have been helping the homeless this entire time as it says in Matthew 25; 31-46.

If Christians had been behaving as God tells us to in the Bible, then we never would have had homeless people all over the streets to begin with, we would have been helping our homeless people.

We need for Church buses to pick up the homeless people and to take them to Church on Sundays, and we need to teach the homeless people the Golden Rule, and the 10 Commandments, etc, and we need for them to experience the Love of God. Life does not need to be hard and brutal on the streets, the Christians need to have Church buses, and the Churches need to help the homeless people. As we have a "Jesus Revolution" then we need to turn it into action and we need to help our homeless people.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: April 11, 2023, 03:01:24 PM »

I haven't been to an athletic event, concert or any other large gathering in years without this being the case.

If we simply immure a few thousand top republicans like Anchorites for some few decades, we can pass sensible gun laws like they have in Australia.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: April 11, 2023, 03:14:45 PM »

I had some good Christian friends who were helping the homeless on their own because they wanted to serve God. Lisa, Rose, Chris, Tom, and others, they spent their whole lives serving God. May they rest in peace.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: April 11, 2023, 03:58:05 PM »

If assholes like Louis Farrakhan are successful at starting a race war in the USA, then I am going to Acapulco, Mexico. I do not want to kill the Black people, and I do not want to protect scumbag White people like Donald Trump. Trump can fight against Farrakhan on his own. I do not want any part of it. I will go be a cook in Acapulco, and I will marry a Mexican waitress.

Meanwhile I pray for peace, and I think we need to help the homeless people, and we need to create a culture of peace, and we need to teach the homeless people the Golden Rule, and the 10 Commandments, etc.

And I will do all that I can to keep the peace.

On the issue of riots, the cities need to learn how to do crowd control, like we did at Universal Studios where we had 25,000 tourists per day. The cities need to be able to control the crowds, and the cities need to be able to prevent rioting and burning and looting and killing, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: April 11, 2023, 05:20:47 PM »

Rome fell because it was no longer worth protecting, and when the USA falls it will be because it becomes no longer worth protecting.

The burden of constant wars and high taxes to support the wars made Rome no longer worth saving, so they let Rome fall. If Rome was worth saving then they would have saved it.

With bad men like Trump as President, then the USA is not worth protecting. If Trump comes back into power then it would be bad for America.

And with the constant wars, the USA needs to have peace, and we need to help our homeless people.

I was one of the poor homeless people on the street, and I wish a Church bus would have picked me up on Sunday to take me to Church and i wish good people would have helped me. Instead they want for you to be a gay prostitute on the Blvd in order to make money for food. Our people should not have to be prostitutes in order to have food and shelter. We need for good Christians to help the homeless so that the homeless people can retain their dignity and so they can stay honest.

And with Christ we can have LOVE on the streets instead of suffering, we can have Christians feeding the homeless and taking the homeless to Church on Sunday, and helping the homeless people to get into housing, and helping the homeless people to get jobs, etc.

If I have to be poor and homeless here then I am damn sure not going to fight to protect America. If I just feel outcast and hated, then fuck it. And that is why Rome fell, the people no longer wanted to protect Rome. And the fuckers want to play Golf instead of helping the homeless.

I tried to move to live in Rome, Italy, which is the Christian Capital of the world, I went to the Vatican, and I went to Cinecitta, and I spent 6 weeks in Rome trying to get a job there so that I could move to Italy. If I could have gotten a job and an apartment in Rome then I would have stayed there.

If a race war starts in the USA then I am not going to fight to protect Trump.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: April 11, 2023, 05:47:19 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.

Smartest thing you
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3548 on: April 11, 2023, 06:02:44 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.
In Bruges (2008)

Jimmy: There's gonna be a war, man. I can see it. Theres gonna be a war between the blacks and between the whites. You aint even gonna need a uniform no more. This aint gonna be a war where you pick your side. Your side's already picked for you.
Ray: So, hang on. Would all of the white midgets in the world be fighting against all the black midgets in the world?

Jimmy: Yeah.

Ray: That would make a good film!

Jimmy: You dont know how much shit I've had to take off of black midgets, man.

Ray: That is... undeniably true.
Sam: Those sons of bitches, they got him right through the neck.

Suzy: Was he a good dog?

Sam: Who's to say? But he didn't deserve to die.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: April 11, 2023, 07:10:57 PM »

The Old National Bank in Louisville is Gun Free Zone. Employees face severe penalties for violations.
Which leads to the obvious.
A former employee knows those rules.
Is suicidal
Four dead defenseless employees.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3550 on: April 11, 2023, 07:15:39 PM »

The Old National Bank in Louisville is Gun Free Zone. Employees face severe penalties for violations.
Is suicidal
Too bad banks do not have armed guards.
Sam: Those sons of bitches, they got him right through the neck.

Suzy: Was he a good dog?

Sam: Who's to say? But he didn't deserve to die.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #3551 on: April 11, 2023, 07:29:01 PM »

Is suicidal
Gun free Zone

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3552 on: April 11, 2023, 08:32:02 PM »

Is suicidal

Too bad banks don't have physical barriers preventing people with guns simply waltzing in and killing defenceless employees/customers.
Yes, a 'gun free zone' is useless unless 'Wyatt Earp' is policing it.

Comparison is the thief of joy.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #3553 on: April 11, 2023, 08:56:31 PM »

Is suicidal
Gun free Zone

Thick as a brick.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #3554 on: April 11, 2023, 09:00:45 PM »

Jimmy: There's gonna be a war, man. I can see it. Theres gonna be a war between the blacks and between the whites. You aint even gonna need a uniform no more. This aint gonna be a war where you pick your side. Your side's already picked for you.

Well, who are the half-castes going to fight with?
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 577