Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 457 458 [459] 460 461 ... 594

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 132916 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #6870 on: December 18, 2023, 06:09:13 PM »

I will try to relay your suggestions. As you are famously someone who continuously self-circumcises, your words should carry a lot of weight.

They don't need my words, all they need to do is look around, which they obviously have done...why they're buying guns.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6871 on: December 19, 2023, 12:10:05 AM »

Republicans do much better in prison than they do in office. Everyone knows this. Jews will do more to see that republicans go where they belong, behind bars, than they will do to help them get elected. The purify the blood shit helps seal the deal on that score in ways you will never understand.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6872 on: December 19, 2023, 03:25:23 AM »

Will Australia be sending a warship to the Red Sea as requested by the US?
No.
Why not?
Well, we just discovered, via Sky News, that Australia only has three...count them...1,2,3 ...modern warships , but said warships "would be vulnerable to destruction in the Red Sea if attacked by drones and missiles in numbers". -'Sky News contributor'.

Three warships, but only one deployable at any time, and that one is needed 'at home'...reportedly.

Australia sending more troops instead.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6873 on: December 19, 2023, 02:20:41 PM »

Jim Ladd died, so sad. I have such good memories from when he was on KMET, he did the Mighty Metal Hour, and then the Metal Shop, I heard a lot of great bands for the first time on Jim's radio show.

Then later when he was with KLOS we used to hang out on Jim's My Space page, and we used to post pictures while Jim played music, etc. It was awesome.

Rest in peace Jim, thanks for the great times listening to the radio. ( There is a character in my movie script that I wrote who is a dj like Jim Ladd, Jim was in my head as I was writing it. )

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6874 on: December 19, 2023, 02:24:21 PM »

I pray for Peace, hopefully Australia will not need to send any ships anywhere. And we can help Australia to build new ships.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6875 on: December 19, 2023, 02:43:34 PM »

No.
Why not?
Well, we just discovered, via Sky News, that Australia only has three...count them...1,2,3 ...modern warships , but said warships "would be vulnerable to destruction in the Red Sea if attacked by drones and missiles in numbers". -'Sky News contributor'.
What the fuck do you idiots think a warship is FOR? If you are not willing to risk it you do not have a warship you have a large, uncomfortable yacht.
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6876 on: December 19, 2023, 03:58:42 PM »

No.
Why not?
What the fuck do you idiots think a warship is FOR? If you are not willing to risk it you do not have a warship you have a large, uncomfortable yacht.

Yes, but, there are top shelf warships and then there are bottom shelf warships...and ones on shelves in between.
US warships can defend themselves, and attack.
I don't know what my left/far left govt is doing...a statement attributed to it was on Sky News this morning...something about "not wanting to isolate Australia from the rest of the world" .

Where lies the truth?
. Bottom shelf warships?
. PC, 'not wanting to offend anyone' mumbo jumbo?

"Which is it,
do we lack the capability?
or do we lack the will?"
Why is the decision taking so long?  We should be upfront and honest with our allies ( the US in
particular)."
- right wing Opposition Deputy Leader Sussan Ley

« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 04:01:36 PM by bambu. »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6877 on: December 19, 2023, 04:19:52 PM »

Anaheim is a nice safe place, I am lucky. I have a nice apartment in a nice safe city, and Orange County is the 3rd safest county in California.

While it often seems so dangerous when I watch the news on television, it is nice and safe when I walk through the park to the market, etc. The people here are all friendly, even the homeless people have good manners and say "Please" and "Thank you" etc.We have polite homeless people. And we are doing more to help the homeless, and lots of new housing is being built.

The world may be a dangerous place, but I am lucky and we have a safe neighborhood. And Universal Studios is pretty close, I can get there on the train and subway, they have a subway station at Universal. And Disneyland is only 5 miles away. California is nice, I am blessed.

I want to manifest a good relationship with a beautiful woman, this is a nice apartment if the right woman could appreciate it. And I want a woman who knows how to use the new Apple computers and the new programs for writing, etc. It would be cool to have a girlfriend who I could write with, and stuff, that would be cool. And we can produce, etc.

And when I move from here, maybe I will move back to Malibu, we will see, I love Malibu. Even Paradise Cove Trailer Park is great. Latigo Beach is nice, and I lived in a nice gated community in West Malibu.

I also want to manifest a night club in Rome, and work at Cinecitta. And maybe a winery in Tuscany.

We need to all keep manifesting good stuff.

And we just need to get Putin locked in prison and the world could be a better place, I want to manifest an end to the Putin regime.

And Shakira is single. Who knows? God will send me a good woman, I just need to pray on it.

And Bambu, for Battle Ships, check out Newport News Ship Yard. We have shipbuilders who can build you ships, and they want the jobs. It is doing them a favor by hiring them.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6878 on: December 19, 2023, 04:49:55 PM »

Anaheim is a nice safe place, I am lucky. I have a nice apartment in a nice safe city, and Orange County is the 3rd safest county in California.

While it often seems so dangerous when I watch the news on television, it is nice and safe when I walk through the park to the market, etc. The people here are all friendly, even the homeless people have good manners and say "Please" and "Thank you" etc.We have polite homeless people. And we are doing more to help the homeless, and lots of new housing is being built.

The world may be a dangerous place, but I am lucky and we have a safe neighborhood. And Universal Studios is pretty close, I can get there on the train and subway, they have a subway station at Universal. And Disneyland is only 5 miles away. California is nice, I am blessed.

I want to manifest a good relationship with a beautiful woman, this is a nice apartment if the right woman could appreciate it. And I want a woman who knows how to use the new Apple computers and the new programs for writing, etc. It would be cool to have a girlfriend who I could write with, and stuff, that would be cool. And we can produce, etc.

And when I move from here, maybe I will move back to Malibu, we will see, I love Malibu. Even Paradise Cove Trailer Park is great. Latigo Beach is nice, and I lived in a nice gated community in West Malibu.

I also want to manifest a night club in Rome, and work at Cinecitta. And maybe a winery in Tuscany.

We need to all keep manifesting good stuff.

And we just need to get Putin locked in prison and the world could be a better place, I want to manifest an end to the Putin regime.

And Shakira is single. Who knows? God will send me a good woman, I just need to pray on it.

And Bambu, for Battle Ships, check out Newport News Ship Yard. We have shipbuilders who can build you ships, and they want the jobs. It is doing them a favor by hiring them.

Salute,

Tony V.

HMA [His Majesty's Australian] Ships, warships, have all just returned home, their tired crews met by cheering and tearing families, just in time for Christmas.

Mmm, I wouldn't like to be the one to tell them that "Christmas is cancelled", "the Red Sea calls".

defence dot gov dot au/news-events

The task group completed multiple activities with partner nations including Canada, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6879 on: December 19, 2023, 05:37:32 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.
I once again smell a TRO in your future.
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6880 on: December 19, 2023, 08:12:04 PM »

Tony,

God send you a good woman?
Why not?
He sent me one.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6881 on: December 19, 2023, 08:14:34 PM »

I pray for Peace, hopefully Australia will not need to send any ships anywhere. And we can help Australia to build new ships.

Salute,

Tony V.

You are, actually...underwater ships.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6882 on: December 20, 2023, 12:34:50 AM »

BREAKING: The Colorado Supreme Court on Tuesday declared former President Donald Trump ineligible for the White House under the U.S. Constitution insurrection clause and removed him from the states presidential primary ballot. Details: https://trib.al/0mdXjJ4

-------

That is it, Trump is out.

And yes Bambu, the Newport News Ship Yard will take care of Australia, we will set you up.

And yes, there was a football player, all he did was to announce that he wanted to date Taylor Swift and the next thing you know they are dating. I want to have dinner with Shakira, she is single, just a simple dinner for a start, she can see how nice I look in a suit. Dinner and a play at the AADA, or a movie, or something cool.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6883 on: December 20, 2023, 02:40:12 AM »

Bambu, we will build you all kinds of nice war ships and submarines, and I recommend that you buy some Aircraft Carriers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newport_News_Shipbuilding

With your Aircraft Carriers then we can sell you fighter planes, I recommend Modified F-104 Starfighters, and F-22 Raptors, and F-35 Lightenings, with Sidewinder Missiles, etc. We are selling F-16 Fighting Falcons to the Saudis and to others, but the F-104 Starfighter is a better Interceptor and Chase Plane, but you need to vector the thrust and you need to update everything on the F-104. Come to Edwards in California and we will show Australia all of the best fighter planes.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6884 on: December 20, 2023, 06:34:19 AM »

Bambu, we will build you all kinds of nice war ships and submarines, and I recommend that you buy some Aircraft Carriers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newport_News_Shipbuilding

With your Aircraft Carriers then we can sell you fighter planes, I recommend Modified F-104 Starfighters, and F-22 Raptors, and F-35 Lightenings, with Sidewinder Missiles, etc. We are selling F-16 Fighting Falcons to the Saudis and to others, but the F-104 Starfighter is a better Interceptor and Chase Plane, but you need to vector the thrust and you need to update everything on the F-104. Come to Edwards in California and we will show Australia all of the best fighter planes.

Salute,

Tony V.

Australia not sending a warship...but here's an idea.
Houthi land is in plain sight...time light it up like the 4th July, see how willing it is to attack US ships, that's what's clearly happening...despite 'denials'....then.
US ships, commercial shipping, being fired on and hit [not US warships as they can defend themselves] by ballistic missiles.

Aussie ships would be 'firing million dollar missiles at drones'...or the like.
Houthis, back by Iran, time for more sanctions...are reportedly firing clusters of 14 drones, and ballistic missiles...not sure Oz warships could defend against that.

It's a warzone...wartime!...dead Aussie sailors floating on the Red Sea...not desired...especially over 'commercial shipping lanes'.
Smacks of 'Gallipoli'...lambs to the slaughter.
Pages: 1 ... 457 458 [459] 460 461 ... 594