Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 593

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 131905 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #930 on: August 18, 2022, 09:52:33 PM »

The Exotic Dancers want to join the Actor's Equity Union.

I support protection for the Dancers.

My favorite club is Bare Elegance, it is where Clint Eastwood goes, and Danny Devito, and David Spade. A lot of stars go to Bare Elegance.

https://www.bareelegance.com/

I support Unions for the Dancers.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: August 18, 2022, 10:31:11 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: August 18, 2022, 10:57:58 PM »

https://www.timesunion.com/state/article/Troubled-petitions-were-assembled-at-NY-17372685.php

"Of 52,000 photocopied signatures submitted, more than 11,000 were determined by the Board of Elections to be xeroxed copies of other, original signatures within those same records. The copied pages were interspersed in a manner leading some election experts to conclude their inclusion may have been intentional, possibly to inflate the number of signatures to surpass the daunting new threshold of 45,000 valid signatures for upstart state parties to gain ballot access."

The GOP claims it was a mistake.

The copied pages were renumbered with a different number than the original from which they were copied. 

Does that sound like a mistake to you?!

Only that that they got caught, perhaps.

The Dems are seeking an investigation. It should have happened without their seeking it.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #933 on: August 19, 2022, 09:55:38 AM »

The Dems are seeking an investigation. It should have happened without their seeking it.

Sure, man.  You keep us updated.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: August 19, 2022, 11:19:07 AM »

Sure, man.  You keep us updated.

The local representative of the anti-law-and-order party has spoken.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: August 20, 2022, 03:13:44 PM »

I have been seeing photos from the UNICEF camps for refugees around the world, it is horrible, they have tents as far as the eye can see and none of those people can take care of themselves, they are all depending on other people for aid. They cannot even feed themselves.

My advice for the Muslims is to go to Abu Dhabi, and to Dubai, and get a job as an essential worker there, they can support families, and they can have a life. It is better than living at a refugee camp.

For the Christians, they can come help to grow food in the USA, they can grow mustard in Montana, and they can raise pork and beef in Nevada, and they can grow oranges and avocados in California, and they can make wine, etc. In Hollywood the immigrants can live with 10 people in a one bedroom apartment and they can all work at In N Out Burger while they take Acting classes, etc. In Hollywood it is all about serving the tourists, food, sunglasses, theme parks, etc. And meanwhile California has great schools, the immigrants can study while they work serving the tourists. We also need nurses, psychiatrists, and doctors.

Acapulco is a good spot for the refugees too, and Elvis made a movie there. Acapulco is a nice spot, people need to just protect it and make it nice again.

Salute,

Tony V.

Bigot.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #937 on: August 20, 2022, 04:00:14 PM »

The Islamic terrorists have risen up in Mogadishu again. I sent a long post to the World Bank explaining that the good people must have arms and the good people must be able to protect themselves from the bad people. I explained to the World Bank that there are bad people who would make the good people starve if the good people do not have weapons and if the good people are not able to protect themselves.

I also wrote about the importance of the good people standing up to protect and defend the good people in Mexico. We must not let the bad drug cartels rule Mexico, we need for the good people to rule Mexico.

And progress has been made in Colombia, Colombia is doing great and they have a smoking hot economy with coffee leading the way.

Facebook accused me of supporting terrorism for writing that the good people must have guns and that the good people must be willing to stand up to do what is right. The good people must be armed and in control. I was put on an account restriction for 30 days for saying that the good people must stand up against the bad people.

Mexico can be rich and people can have great lives in Mexico, my Grandmother opened Gold mines in Mexico and she loved living in Mexico, she loved the people of Mexico a lot. It is wrong to allow the drug cartels and corrupt politicians to rule Mexico. The good people must take control of Mexico.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #938 on: August 20, 2022, 05:10:50 PM »

I have been seeing photos from the UNICEF camps for refugees around the world, it is horrible, they have tents as far as the eye can see and none of those people can take care of themselves, they are all depending on other people for aid. They cannot even feed themselves.

My advice for the Muslims is to go to Abu Dhabi, and to Dubai, and get a job as an essential worker there, they can support families, and they can have a life. It is better than living at a refugee camp.

For the Christians, they can come help to grow food in the USA, they can grow mustard in Montana, and they can raise pork and beef in Nevada, and they can grow oranges and avocados in California, and they can make wine, etc. In Hollywood the immigrants can live with 10 people in a one bedroom apartment and they can all work at In N Out Burger while they take Acting classes, etc. In Hollywood it is all about serving the tourists, food, sunglasses, theme parks, etc. And meanwhile California has great schools, the immigrants can study while they work serving the tourists. We also need nurses, psychiatrists, and doctors.

Acapulco is a good spot for the refugees too, and Elvis made a movie there. Acapulco is a nice spot, people need to just protect it and make it nice again.

Salute,

Tony V.

Bigot.

I am not a bigot.

And California is a hard state, and my family all picked fruit when they first came here during the Great Depression. Working at McDonald's was a good job when my Grandmother worked at McDonald's as a car hop back when they had young women to bring your food out to your car for you. For the immigrants today, the Fast Food jobs are good jobs, and picking fruit is better than being homeless and hungry, and the Farm Workers have the United Farm Workers now. Right now for a poor immigrant just arriving in California, the rent is very expensive and it is hard to get a job, I was born and raised in Los Angeles and I was clean and sober with a degree and work experience begging for work and I was out on the streets homeless for 2 years. It is hard to get a good job in Los Angeles, and the apartments are expensive in Los Angeles.

The immigrants who come to the USA need to be willing to pick fruit, and they need to be willing to do Fast Food jobs, etc, right now any job is a good job, and jobs are hard to get.

People need to also take advantage of the great schools that we have here in the USA, and for sure the community colleges are fantastic.

I am not a bigot, I am just a man who knows how hard it is for people who come to California poor and alone. The refugees need to help each other, and they need to share housing, and they need to be willing to work any honest job that they can get.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: August 20, 2022, 05:19:33 PM »

People need to stop republican Christian nationalists from destroying our great schools any more than they have so far.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #940 on: August 21, 2022, 01:59:21 AM »

The Islamic terrorists have risen up in Mogadishu again. I sent a long post to the World Bank explaining that the good people must have arms and the good people must be able to protect themselves from the bad people. I explained to the World Bank that there are bad people who would make the good people starve if the good people do not have weapons and if the good people are not able to protect themselves.

I also wrote about the importance of the good people standing up to protect and defend the good people in Mexico. We must not let the bad drug cartels rule Mexico, we need for the good people to rule Mexico.

And progress has been made in Colombia, Colombia is doing great and they have a smoking hot economy with coffee leading the way.

Facebook accused me of supporting terrorism for writing that the good people must have guns and that the good people must be willing to stand up to do what is right. The good people must be armed and in control. I was put on an account restriction for 30 days for saying that the good people must stand up against the bad people.

Mexico can be rich and people can have great lives in Mexico, my Grandmother opened Gold mines in Mexico and she loved living in Mexico, she loved the people of Mexico a lot. It is wrong to allow the drug cartels and corrupt politicians to rule Mexico. The good people must take control of Mexico.

Salute,

Tony V.

"The bad people lurk in the shadows,
waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless"- bambu

The good people everywhere must indeed arm themselves and be ready to strike at the bad people when they come calling.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #941 on: August 21, 2022, 01:08:34 PM »

We need for people to learn that it is easier to be a good person than it is to be a criminal, and no one is going to punish you if you work hard and stay honest.

For instance, Colombia is getting wealthy from coffee, people can be honest and they can grow and sell coffee and they can have great lives and they can send their children to the best schools, etc.

And in the USA people are paid $120,000 per year to manage an In N Out Burger, there is no need to be a criminal, you can make honest money doing Fast Food and you do not have to worry about being a criminal or going to prison and having all of your belongings confiscated.

It is stupid to be a criminal, when it is easy to make honest money. You can have a coffee shop, or a Fast Food restaurant, and you can have an honest life without being punished for it.

For me, at this point, I want to open a night club in Rome, Italy, after I make money from my movie script and from my poetry book, if I can make it happen. All of my dreams are honest, and none of my dreams are about crime. (  I met a guy who wrote the movie "Amistad" that was made by Steven Spielberg and he made enough money to open 5 McDonald's restaurants in South Africa and then he hired his family members to work at his restaurants, so that is what a good movie script is worth. )

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 01:29:49 PM by FlyingVProd »

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #942 on: August 22, 2022, 12:43:58 PM »

Earth has been hit by three CMEs (coronal mass ejections) from the sun in the past few days, and the geomagnetic storms are expected to last through today at least.  Some disruption of communications.  Possibly the site glitches here in the past couple days have been due to effects of that storm. 
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #943 on: August 22, 2022, 05:30:56 PM »

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #944 on: August 22, 2022, 05:39:49 PM »

Disneyland receives fifty thousand guests per day, and the City of Anaheim advertises our City around the world for our Convention Center and Disney and Tourism. That is where the Gold is for the Citizens of Anaheim, people need to sell stuff to the tourists. Sunglasses, sunblock, coffee shops with free wi fi, etc, bookstores, etc. The Citizens of Anaheim also own Angel Stadium, and the Honda Center, etc. Our Citizens can make money to feed the hungry by selling hot dogs at Angel Stadium, etc. You can sell hot dogs and beer to the tourists.

We also need to build a high speed train between Vegas and Disneyland for our tourists.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 593