Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 592

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 131482 times)

Oiled

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #2115 on: December 06, 2022, 01:01:37 PM »

The war is accelerating the shift to renewables.

Renewable energy will surpass coal as a source of global electricity generation by 2025, the International Energy Agency (IEA) projected in a report Tuesday.

In its annual renewables report, the IEA said the Russian invasion of Ukraine has accelerated the transition and will contribute to it increasing nearly twofold in the next five years. Between now and 2027, the IEA projects, global renewable energy capacity will increase by about 2,400 gigawatts, equivalent to China s current capacity.

Although nations were already trending toward renewable adoption, the expected growth is 30 percent above what the IEA was projecting a year ago.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/3763689-international-energy-agency-renewables-will-surpass-coal-by-2025/
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: December 06, 2022, 01:06:20 PM »

We are in the midst of a right wing white supremacist insurgency.

No surprise to many, I would say.
"Mexican language" is taking over America, according to one American guy on Youtube.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/4axmy3/far-right-attacked-drag-events-in-4-states-this-weekend

They have all crawled out from under their rocks.  And carry weapons because they are essentially cowards who are afraid of counterprotestors.
They should ditch the Hitler salutes...but White Lives Matter is a legitimate thing.
"All Lives Matter" was deemed racist by the woke brigade...so along came White Lives Matter instead.
See how they like that.

British accent woman on YouTube:
"The entire LGBT community has been hijacked to mean something completely different.
I have plenty of gay friends that do not stand by that rainbow flag anymore...why?
Because when they go to gay parties (and you can see this on tv) there are men there half-naked in bondage slapping each other's bums with children in sight.
It's unbelievable.
It seems that this type of behaviour is protected under the rainbow flag. If a straight man did this, or if a woman even did this, never it would be ok."

#####

Grooming?

Anyway, no wonder there are people protesting about the proliferation of , well, you know.

"Onward Christian soldiers, marching as to war
With the Cross of Jesus going on before."

Men protecting their children and communities from harm?
It's nothing new.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 05:03:37 PM by bambu. »
Comparison is the thief of joy.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: December 06, 2022, 01:35:41 PM »

"Mexican language" is taking over America, according to one American guy on Youtube.
Holy Christmas if your source is "one... guy on Youtube" you are dumber than I thought. If such a thing is possible. I mean, "one... guy on Youtube" is arguing Albert Pike is manipating history from beyond the grave to stage a third World War to defeat International Zionism and that 20th century history was a Masonic plot for world domination.
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: December 06, 2022, 01:40:17 PM »

https://www.vice.com/en/article/4axmy3/far-right-attacked-drag-events-in-4-states-this-weekend

They have all crawled out from under their rocks.  And carry weapons because they are essentially cowards who are afraid of counterprotestors.
They should ditch the Hitler salutes...but White Lives Matter is a legitimate thing.
"All Lives Matter" was deemed racist by the woke brigade...so along came White Lives Matter instead.
See how they like that.

British accent woman on YouTube:
"The entire LGBT community has been hijacked to mean something completely different.
I have plenty of gay friends that do not stand by that rainbow flag anymore...why?
Because when they go to gay parties (and you can see this on tv) there are men there half-naked in bondage slapping each other's bums with children in sight.
It's unbelievable.
It seems that this type of behaviour is protected under the rainbow flag. If a straight man did this, or if a woman even did this, never it would be ok."

#####

Grooming?

Anyway, no wonder there are people protesting about the proliferation of , well, you know.

"Onward Christian soldiers, marching as to war
With the Cross of Jesus going on before."

Men protecting their children and communities from harm?
It's nothing new.
What is not new is stereotypical homophobia blood labels being vented by someone quoting a friend of a friend, and having it swallowed by gullible idiots like you. The only difference is now they do it on line where the maximum number of fearful haters can access it.
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: December 06, 2022, 01:58:02 PM »

Ah yes, cowboys, horses, ponies, six guns and the West.
Yound mrs bambu was a cowgirl, raised on a cattle, sheep, wheat and other crops farm.
She was 16 when she moved to the big city to find work/career as her father, brother and his family friend could run the farm/ranch by themselves.
At 17 and 20 she and I would go *riding* on the farm when on vacation.
She rode her 'paint' pony and I rode the "feminist' white mare.
One day said mare bolted (didn't like the pony ever getting in front of it), bambu...whose riding skills were basically non-existent, the jockey.
Past the farm house bolting horse went, taking absolutely no notice of my instructions, to the amusement of the gathered family.
Down the slight hill she ran, 100metres away a fence and closed gate.
I thought to myself:
"Horse baulks at gate, over the gate I get thrown, broken neck, dead.
Horse crashes into gate, goes down, my leg gets crushed.
What to do."
I decided I was not getting thrown off under any circumstances, so I dug my legs and heels in, put my head at the side of its neck, my arms around it neck.
The gated loomed, I waited then yanked hard on left rein, horse ran left along the fence, then stopped.
Horse was then happy to walk very slowly back to the farm house.
Cured bambu of horse riding forever.
Quad bikes have replaced horses on the farm.

Learnt to shoot on said farm.
Spotlighting at night, shooting foxes, rabbits, roos, wild pigs
Don't kill them, the foxes eat the tongues out of lambs, torturing them to death.
Crows peck out the eyes of lambs.
Roos, rabbits and pigs eat the crops and wreck the soil in paddocks.
Farmer goes broke...no income, no hope.

Ranching and farming is a good life, and we need the food that they grow and raise. Many of my ancestors farmed and ranched here in America. And my family owned a 360 acre cattle ranch in Battle Mountain, Nevada, but we made more money from the pigs than we did from the cattle, people love bacon, we made a lot of money from bacon.

And we need to support programs to teach the youth how to farm and ranch, such as programs such as 4-H. In Lancaster the 4-H people provide meat for Grace Resources to feed the homeless people. So no one complains because the meat is going to feed the homeless people. The animal rights people do not complain when you are feeding the homeless people.

And we need to expand the Future Farmers of America program.

Also did you know that we are getting a lot of our mustard from Montana? Montana is growing mustard now. I bet Battle Mountain, Nevada, could grow mustard too if they wanted. They could make the good stone ground mustard.

And I just paid one dollar for one onion, it is crazy. In the Antelope Valley in California there are farmers who grow onions, and they are making a fortune right now if they are still growing onions.

My Grandma and Grandpa had a garden in Battle Mountain, Nevada, so I know stuff will grow in Battle Mountain, and they can sell food to San Francisco, etc.

We need to teach our youth how to farm and how to ranch.

Also, the hippies can have communes where they grow food to sell to San Francisco, etc. And the refugees, and homeless people, etc, can live with the hippies on the communes and they can help to grow food.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 02:09:23 PM by FlyingVProd »

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: December 06, 2022, 02:10:23 PM »

I see the Moors have conquered Spain again.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: December 06, 2022, 03:24:02 PM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: December 06, 2022, 03:33:06 PM »

Guns are great.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: December 06, 2022, 03:55:59 PM »

Yound mrs bambu was a cowgirl, raised on a cattle, sheep, wheat and other crops farm.
She was 16 when she moved to the big city to find work/career as her father, brother and his family friend could run the farm/ranch by themselves.
One day said mare bolted (didn't like the pony ever getting in front of it), bambu...whose riding skills were basically non-existent, the jockey.
Past the farm house bolting horse went, taking absolutely no notice of my instructions, to the amusement of the gathered family.
I thought to myself:
What to do."
I decided I was not getting thrown off under any circumstances, so I dug my legs and heels in, put my head at the side of its neck, my arms around it neck.
The gated loomed, I waited then yanked hard on left rein, horse ran left along the fence, then stopped.

Don't kill them, the foxes eat the tongues out of lambs, torturing them to death.

Ranching and farming is a good life, and we need the food that they grow and raise. Many of my ancestors farmed and ranched here in America. And my family owned a 360 acre cattle ranch in Battle Mountain, Nevada, but we made more money from the pigs than we did from the cattle, people love bacon, we made a lot of money from bacon.

And we need to support programs to teach the youth how to farm and ranch, such as programs such as 4-H. In Lancaster the 4-H people provide meat for Grace Resources to feed the homeless people. So no one complains because the meat is going to feed the homeless people. The animal rights people do not complain when you are feeding the homeless people.

Also did you know that we are getting a lot of our mustard from Montana? Montana is growing mustard now. I bet Battle Mountain, Nevada, could grow mustard too if they wanted. They could make the good stone ground mustard.

And I just paid one dollar for one onion, it is crazy. In the Antelope Valley in California there are farmers who grow onions, and they are making a fortune right now if they are still growing onions.

My Grandma and Grandpa had a garden in Battle Mountain, Nevada, so I know stuff will grow in Battle Mountain, and they can sell food to San Francisco, etc.

Also, the hippies can have communes where they grow food to sell to San Francisco, etc. And the refugees, and homeless people, etc, can live with the hippies on the communes and they can help to grow food.

Salute,

Tony V.
Time to make another kite, Mr. Dick.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: December 06, 2022, 05:21:43 PM »

I thought to myself:
What to do."

Salute,

Tony V.

Many young Americans are leaving the family farms to go to college and are never returning to  the farms to work.
More money in marketing, modelling, lawyering etc...and a more comfortable life, in general, in the big cities.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: December 06, 2022, 05:42:26 PM »

I thought to myself:
What to do."

Salute,

Tony V.

Many young Americans are leaving the family farms to go to college and are never returning to  the farms to work.
More money in marketing, modelling, lawyering etc...and a more comfortable life, in general, in the big cities.

How ya gonna keep em down on the farm
After theyve  seen Paree
How ya gonna keep em away from Broadway
Jazzin around and paintin the town
How ya gonna keep em away from harm, thats a mystery
Theyll never want to see a rake or plow
And who the heck can parleyvous a cow?
How ya gonna keep em down on the farm
After theyve seen Paree?

Just ask Judy Garland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgqVCJpRqWQ

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: December 06, 2022, 10:39:12 PM »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: December 06, 2022, 10:45:37 PM »

Don't ever change.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: December 06, 2022, 11:24:57 PM »

RE-ELECTED
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 592